Analbanian

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
They're the most obnoxious and deluded people on earth. They should have their own private space instead of polluting other parts of the forum. I think it's a great idea.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), PrinceofDarkness, VladimirtheGreat and 5 others

• Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and SecularIslamist
fuck these people lmao

based thread
Based. They worship anti Ottoman backstabber Skanderberg. You shouldn't support these manlets either.

• +1
Reactions: yirma19 and Abhorrence
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
They're the most obnoxious and deluded people on earth. They should have their own private space instead of polluting other parts of the forum. I think it's a great idea.
Whats about albanians that make everyone seethe, slavs, germanics, whites, arabs, muslims, christians, north africans, all their neighbors, everyone?

stfu shitskin

• JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns
Whats about albanians that make everyone seethe, slavs, germanics, whites, arabs, muslims, christians, north africans, all their neighbors, everyone?
If everyone hates you, the problem is probably you.

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor
stfu shitskin
Stfu half breed. Talking about race purity and you're half Arab yourself. You have cucked genetics. Fucked genetics. Keep self hating.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and irrumator praetor
superiority complex despite having an irrelevant history and 0 world achievements.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, PrinceofDarkness, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
cooperativist-eco-islamo-phenonational-fascist most mentally sound albanian political alignment

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and SecularIslamist
Stfu half breed. Talking about race purity and you're half Arab yourself. You have cucked genetics. Fucked genetics. Keep self hating.
i mog u to dimensions you cant concieve of keep on seething faggot. im not self hating which is why i hate racemixing . i love my pheno and i love people with my pheno i dont want thwm to mix. i wish i could live in fascist italy. again its regrettable my parents racemixed, but thats nothing to hold against me? i dont identify with either nations im from as i look neither algerian nor lithuanian. i look med. they are my people. god wants to wage WARRRRR against the globalists!!!! THEY WILL GET IT , ANY FUCKING SHITSKIN THAT WILL TOUCH MY PEOPLE WILL BE EXTERMINATED WITHOUT HESITATION LIKE THE PARASITIC FILTH YOU ARE !!!!

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
i mog u to dimensions you cant concieve of keep on seething faggot. im not self hating which is why i hate racemixing . i love my pheno and i love people with my pheno i dont want thwm to mix. i wish i could live in fascist italy. again its regrettable my parents racemixed, but thats nothing to hold against me? i dont identify with either nations im from as i look neither algerian nor lithuanian. i look med. they are my people. god wants to wage WARRRRR against the globalists!!!! THEY WILL GET IT , ANY FUCKING SHITSKIN THAT WILL TOUCH MY PEOPLE WILL BE EXTERMINATED WITHOUT HESITATION LIKE THE PARASITIC FILTH YOU ARE !!!!
You are from Algeria? I am going to create a Hinge account rn and geofraud over there. Alhamdulillah. Can't wait to get me some fine Algerians women 🤤🤤🤤

You are from Algeria? I am going to create a Hinge account rn and geofraud over there. Alhamdulillah. Can't wait to get me some fine Algerians women 🤤🤤🤤
cant wait for ur lynching 💯💯💯 algeria isnt liberal like morrocco

• JFL
  • JFL
ur acting like everyone doesnt hate shitskins like you.
I have 100% like ratio with Algerians. I'm serious.

1/1 like to view ratio

thats literally what people think of muslims btw :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23219 and SecularIslamist
Ismail Qemal Zogu said: "faqck u facking serbshit slavshit niggershit me albania me whole world im fucking so white im 1/4th pure albania pelasgia and 3/4ths amero-german-turk mutt fuck rusija fuck serbia heil ottoman skenderbeg sieg HEIL im so fucking not brown its impossible"

• JFL
  • +1
over for Shiqptar brahs at this point tbh

I'm banging @The Grinch's oneitis in the dirty slums of Kukes and there's nothing he can do to stop me impregraning her because Albanian girls are Big Montenegrin Cock only and these mountain manlets can't cope with it anymore. The Takeover has begun.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and SecularIslamist
Keep crying you sunhumans i mog you all

over for Shiqptar brahs at this point tbh

I'm banging @The Grinch's oneitis in the dirty slums of Kukes and there's nothing he can do to stop me impregraning her because Albanian girls are Big Montenegrin Cock only and these mountain manlets can't cope with it anymore. The Takeover has begun.
Untermensch

ANALbanian?

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
superiority complex despite having an irrelevant history and 0 world achievements.
nah they were raped by the serbs that an achievement.

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and SecularIslamist
top 5 worst muslims on the planet; from south east europe, iran, levant, moroccans and afghans.
The most slut whore and manwhores from muslim countries are these. Alot of iraqis are as well but they aren't self deluded like the rest I mentioned since they were anal raped by USA rahhhhhh.

• Love it
Reactions: hopecel
Untermensch
top 5 worst muslims on the planet; from south east europe, iran, levant, moroccans and afghans.
The most slut whore and manwhores from muslim countries are these. Alot of iraqis are as well but they aren't self deluded like the rest I mentioned since they were anal raped by USA rahhhhhh.
Albanian girls are whores for Big Montenegrin cock only

Kill, murder and torture all albanians.