Anemia is like a female dolled up bimbo

Crusile

Crusile

Chicowski
lol at this fact, is exact same phenomenon. Imagine being a male bimbo wtf are you doing with your life/looks? Also has young teenage females telling him he looks like "ken" aka a weird looking bimbo 0_0.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Xtra and wollet2
nvm

Last edited:
You mean Amnesia?
He has that aspie stare

looks like shit

DO NOT LOOKSMAX/'improve your looks", ever. Unless you can make up an unrelated reason like sleep apnea for face surgery as a wway of protecting your mind from looksmaxxing. Females actively do this when they say theyre looksmaxxing for themselves/other girls and not men. Annoying stupid males miss this obvious point when critiquing female "dishonesty"

• +1
Reactions: wollet2, Harold O'brien and LancasteR
DO NOT LOOKSMAX/'improve your looks", ever. Unless you can make up an unrelated reason like sleep apnea for face surgery as a wway of protecting your mind from looksmaxxing.
Why

DO NOT LOOKSMAX/'improve your looks", ever. Unless you can make up an unrelated reason like sleep apnea for face surgery as a wway of protecting your mind from looksmaxxing.
It’s all about deluding yourself and improving health.
Bimax and braces for sleep apnea and jaw/teeth health
Working out to stay healthy and promote clear mind
Eating healthy to feel better and promote longevity

Last edited:
Also has young women telling him he looks like "ken" aka a weird looking bimbo 0_0.
isn‘t that what every man has been about for the entire human history? Having access to prime women.

I admire him.

op you got me confused with that title, can you not call him that pls (its not even funny)

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
he has explained himself already. Yeah I definitely don't have the same outlook as him. But he likes where he is at.

Sometimes you gotta get synthetic to get a sexy aesthetic

• +1
I dont believe in Psychology but changing perception of physical things might actually be real. Looksmaxxing is a compulsive addiction that makes your physical perception about yourself worse and worse. Addictions like bulimia form due to belief in skinny theory (like lookstheory) but yes you can actively lose weight without being anorexic because its objectively healthy. Theres no objective reason to looksmax ever

• +1
Reactions: wollet2, LancasteR, shabby890 and 1 other person
I dont believe in Psychology but changing perception of physical things might actually be real. Looksmaxxing is a compulsive addiction that makes your physical perception about yourself worse and worse. Addictions like bulimia form due to belief in skinny theory (like lookstheory) but yes you can actively lose weight without being anorexic because its objectively healthy. Theres no objective reason to looksmax ever
It's just facial dysmorphia

The objective is being treated better

You mean that lowlife uneducated faggot @Amnesia ? Lol

• JFL
Ok problem!?

The objective is being treated better
In general, looksmaxxing harms your mental state which makes you behave worse, loosing weight is physically real and objectively health promoting.
I am deactiving/deleting account now i just wanted to spread my solved argument against looks theory/looksmaxxing

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2 and try2beme
welcome back

• Woah
Reactions: Crusile
I am deactiving/deleting account now i just wanted to spread my solved argument against looks theory/looksmaxxing
nvm

• Woah
Reactions: Crusile
In general, looksmaxxing harms your mental state which makes you behave worse, loosing weight is physically real and objectively health promoting.

Why?
I think we need some contrarianism/ thoughts against the flow here

Dude you come back and you make really questionable threads
Looksmaxing makes you free
Chris bum stead has now 21M followers by roidmaxxing since he was 17
I will probably make a thread about this later
Those who succeed are the ones who do the hardmaxxing (roids/meds included) at a very young age

Angelina Jolie is another example, she did her first surgery at 16 (maybe 15) and then got famous because of her « natural looks »

CHOOSE WISELY

I sadly cant be here, im getting urges to "own"/btfo/bully users, which I would never do IRL/to their face or eveyrwhere if anything else. : (
I AM OVER.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LancasteR, Harold O'brien and wollet2
I sadly cant be here, im getting urges to "own"/btfo/bully users, which I would never do IRL/to their face or eveyrwhere if anything else. : (
I AM OVER.
How long are you staying?

lol at this fact, is exact same phenomenon. Imagine being a male bimbo wtf are you doing with your life/looks? Also has young teenage females telling him he looks like "ken" aka a weird looking bimbo 0_0.
bro looks like the ken doll :lul: