Announcement for Muslim users - Muslims GTFIH

Turjela

Turjela

ᴍᴜꜱʟɪᴍ • ꜱʜᴀʀɪᴀʜ ᴇꜱᴘᴏᴜꜱᴀʟ • ʜᴏᴍᴏᴘʜᴏʙᴇ
Don't post pictures of naked women or even dressed women in the forum anywhere. Don't set a picture of a women, or any body part in your profile picture.

You will earn sins as users view that picture. Sharing pictures of women earns you a sin in Islam. So be careful.

That sin will be multiplied as many users see that picture and many even jerk off. So you become the culprit.

Suppose you post a picture of a woman and you die tomorrow, no one knows your account details. Users will view your posted pictures of women for eternity as new users join. And slowly you make a huge pile of sins.

Remember, you need to get good deeds more than the bad deeds on the Day of Judgement. Be vigilant!

Tagging Jihadis

@SecularIslamist @sportsmogger @Maalik @Gengar @emeraldglass @RAMU KAKA @kebab @brucewayne78 @MaghrebGator

~ 𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐣𝐞𝐥𝐚

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: jinnu, mrriceguyreturn, murdah and 17 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, mayo mogger, 케이제이 and 5 others
you are right mashallah :love::love:

Nah just don't post naked / semi-naked women (I'm guilty of that too tbh). I don't see issue with others unless you're Wahhabi.

I will never stop plastering this Stacey all over this forum.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, coisbhai and wsada
Nah just don't post naked / semi-naked women (I'm guilty of that too tbh). I don't see issue with others unless you're Wahhabi.

View attachment 2860541
Will I earn a sin if I post a picture of your sister but only face? Yes?

• +1
Reactions: murdah
  • +1
Reactions: Turjela and BrahminBoss
Don't post pictures of naked women or even dressed women in the forum anywhere. Don't set a picture of a women, or any body part in your profile picture.

You will earn sins as users view that picture. Sharing pictures of women earns you a sin in Islam. So be careful.

That sin will be multiplied as many users see that picture and many even jerk off. So you become the culprit.

Suppose you post a picture of a woman and you die tomorrow, no one knows your account details. Users will view your posted pictures of women for eternity as new users join. And slowly you make a huge pile of sins.

Remember, you need to get good deeds more than the bad deeds on the Day of Judgement. Be vigilant!

Tagging Jihadis

@SecularIslamist @sportsmogger @Maalik @Gengar @emeraldglass @RAMU KAKA @kebab @brucewayne78 @MaghrebGator

~ 𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐣𝐞𝐥𝐚
True

• +1
Reactions: Turjela
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, Turjela and SecularIslamist
Maybe the hair counts too
Hijab is fard ofc. But I see way too many hoejabis nowadays. They piss me off more than non-hijabis.

• +1
Reactions: wsada

View attachment 2860541
Is still forbidden brother, there is a reason Hijab is a thing. Even if it’s a public picture you should not multiply the chances of the picture being seen and increase its exposure.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, Turjela, wsada and 1 other person
Is still forbidden brother, there is a reason Hijab is a thing. Even if it’s a public picture you should not multiply the chances of the picture being seen and increase its exposure.
I get what you mean. I was saying it's not haram to just look at women jfl. Hijab or no hijab.

But that's a point more about privacy I guess. The internet is a grey area. If a woman attends a public place or on TV she is by default 'exposing' her self. Yeah taking a random pic of someone publicly available and posting all over the internet is wrong.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and wsada
I get what you mean. I was saying it's not haram to just look at women jfl. Hijab or no hijab.

But that's a point more about privacy I guess. The internet is a grey area. If a woman attends a public place or on TV she is by default 'exposing' her self. Yeah taking a random pic of someone publicly available and posting all over the internet is wrong.
OH BUT IT IS HARAM BUDDY BOYO, LOWER YOUR GAZE MEANS LOWER YOUR GAZE, ONLINE AND IRL, STOP STARING AT THE TURKISH CUTIES, IT'S RAPE, DON'T YOU KNOW THAT??? KAREN FROM FEMINISTS.NET TOLD ME THE OTHER DAY THAT STARING AT A WOMANS PICTURE ON THE INTERNET MORE THAN 3 TIMES IS "DIGITAL RAPE". :forcedsmile: THE REAL QUESTION IS ARE WE ALLOWED TO STARE AT DELONS FACE EVERY SINGLE DAY OR NOT?
WORRY NOT MY MUSLIM BROTHERS I HAVE A FOOL-PROOF PLAN!
I WILL PHOTOSHOP A HIJAB ONTO ALL YOUR FAVOURITE WAIFUS SO YOU CAN STARE AT THEIR BEAUTIFUL EYES WHICH ARE THE ONLY BODY PART VISIBLE :feelshmm:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: dna_cel and SecularIslamist
OH BUT IT IS HARAM BUDDY BOYO, LOWER YOUR GAZE MEANS LOWER YOUR GAZE, ONLINE AND IRL, STOP STARING AT THE TURKISH CUTIES, IT'S RAPE, DON'T YOU KNOW THAT??? KAREN FROM FEMINISTS.NET TOLD ME THE OTHER DAY THAT STARING AT A WOMANS PICTURE ON THE INTERNET MORE THAN 3 TIMES IS "DIGITAL RAPE". :forcedsmile: THE REAL QUESTION IS ARE WE ALLOWED TO STARE AT DELONS FACE EVERY SINGLE DAY OR NOT?
WORRY NOT MY MUSLIM BROTHERS I HAVE A FOOL-PROOF PLAN!
I WILL PHOTOSHOP A HIJAB ONTO ALL YOUR FAVOURITE WAIFUS SO YOU CAN STARE AT THEIR BEAUTIFUL EYES WHICH ARE THE ONLY BODY PART VISIBLE :feelshmm:

:love::love::love:

Now just cover her nose,mouth and everything except eyes and you can stare all you want buddy boyo or is that not necessary? surely we are allowed to admire the beauty of the females facial and cranial structure aren't we? surely we are allowed to admire the positive canthal tilt, the forwardly grown maxilla, the good cheekbones, the good jawline and chin, the good orbitals, the good good :forcedsmile:
me personaly? i admire that this woman is a woman who has a lower level of melanin, i am not a man who likes melanin-enriched individuals :feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
@SecularIslamist are bengalis considered melanin-enriched individuals? you dodged a bullet, you can join me with the rest of the ARYANS

@SecularIslamist are bengalis considered melanin-enriched individuals? you dodged a bullet, you can join me with the rest of the ARYANS
For sure we are darker than pakis. There's a certain bongojeet here who I won't tag that likes to claim because we have 10-20% gook genetics we are lighter and taller than pakis. JFL.

Honestly I don't think I dodged a bullet, if you're born in the West. Does it matter in the West? Or with the type of girl I want to attract (MENA)? Maybe a little...

I'd happily go a shade darker for an inch of height. I see curries who slay white girls always being darker on average.

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe

Tagging Jihadis

~ 𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐣𝐞𝐥𝐚
May Allah forgive me wallah I be posting too many whores

• So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel
For sure we are darker than pakis. There's a certain bongojeet here who I won't tag that likes to claim because we have 10-20% gook genetics we are lighter and taller than pakis. JFL.

Honestly I don't think I dodged a bullet, if you're born in the West. Does it matter in the West? Or with the type of girl I want to attract (MENA)? Maybe a little...

I'd happily go a shade darker for an inch of height. I see curries who slay white girls always being darker on average.
MANLETS MANLETS CAN'T YOU SEE?
LANKLETS AND JEWS SHOULD BE HUNG FROM TREES!

• JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
I think you may be a little bias in rating turkiye womans
She is gigastacey. Cope if you think she's anything below Staceylite.

I would lick every inch of her body.:feelsyay:

She is gigastacey. Cope if you think she's anything below Staceylite.

View attachment 2951130

I would lick every inch of her body.:feelsyay:
now post an unedited/unfiltered pic bhai, i think she's a HTB unfrauded, i have yet to confirm my position though... possibly stacylite. I don't think she would even look in your direction if you walked past her, me? she'd call the nearest chad to beat me up for even walking within 5 meters of her. :feelsrope:

Esra is a butterface whore anyway she gets fogged brutally by my gigastacey. Esra is mid. Even by curry standards she's mid. By MENA standards even LTB. 5lbs+ weight away from being a femcel.

View attachment 2951120
I thought they were same girl. I just googled ertugrul cast. But yes, the one u posted is more caucasoid and better looking

• +1

The bongojeet fakecel known as michael myers?
You would go a shade darker because u a white nigga, height is king

I thought they were same girl. I just googled ertugrul cast. But yes, the one u posted is more caucasoid and better looking
that girl is 10x better than average paki and 100x better than average jeet woman :lul:

• +1
The bongojeet fakecel known as michael myers?
You would go a shade darker because u a white nigga, height is king
No I'll PM you. I have him on ignore..

I'm light brown. Literally no difference between me and dravidians. White people here don't distinguish the two they know both can come from the same parents.

it's over, why couldn't curry women look like this? curry women are SUBHUMAN ANIMALS
that girl is 10x better than average paki and 100x better than average jeet woman :lul:
You think Esra looks Paki? I swear she looks lightskin paki passable definitely. Turkish is believable too. But lots of people her pheno too. I've showed you them - not Inc the half white half paki ones

No I'll PM you. I have him on ignore..

I'm light brown. Literally no difference between me and dravidians. White people here don't distinguish the two they know both can come from the same parents.

You think Esra looks Paki? I swear she looks lightskin paki passable definitely. Turkish is believable too. But lots of people her pheno too. I've showed you them - not Inc the half white half paki ones
i dont know names but the turksih girl you posted doesn't look paki imo, when i look at her i don't immediately think paki at all

i dont know names but the turksih girl you posted doesn't look paki imo, when i look at her i don't immediately think paki at all
Esra Bilgic. The pakis are actually crazy for this literally textbook MTB :lul:

Screenshot 20240529 041721
Screenshot 20240529 041734

She does look more middle eastern. But some of her facial features look paki to me.

@flippasav

• +1
Reactions: flippasav