(another shitty story) my day at the basketball court that made me spit out the blackpill

HighClassMaxing

HighClassMaxing

Roped
I was going to dramatize it but anyway Long story short: My day at the basketball court that made me puke out the blackpill. So I was hooping, then this guy pulled up and I put him on my team I already noticed the insane fucking zygos, maxillary developement, forward growth. He was like 6’1-2… Anyway we started hooping, finished 2 games… Then the guy asked me if I wanted to play volleyball them. I followed him to his friends. And what the fuck, Literally all off them was like the guy. All of them was NW0, insane bones, silk smooth fucking skin with good coloring, There was this one 7-8th grader (I predict) And he was already 5’10”, insane zygos, mogs the whole tiktok 8th graders. Like these guys were made in the fucking lab. Like they had the character selection screen. Another one looked like the nerdy one with glasses, even he had 12 tooth smile, insane fucking bone development, all of them had insane zygos and a mandible anyway. Then here comes the bomb. One guy in the group was literally OVER 7 FUCKING PSL, 6’4-5” with 23 inch bidelt untrained (Mogs vinnie hacker, barrett, o’pry,maher cuz he looks ogre compared to him, the whole tiktok, de poot, he was on the same tier as chico in his prime, looked like chico with more forward growth and bones but less harmony, looked something like the attached picture with dirty blond hair. all other soft features perfect too, nw0 good skin etc. Made in the lab bro. Wtf) How can the whole group have perfect developement and features, looked like they was from some sort of secret high society group. AND THEN THEY STARTED SPEAKING FRENCH. They were going to this french private school, only the french can get in. HIGH-CLASS asf. We started playing sum volleyball, there was a girl in the group too and she wasn’t even trying to hit the ball. Brain probably fried from the constant flood of dopamine-serotonin-validation etc. She was high class asf too, wasp pheno and shit. They were all low inhib.
Then we had one last game in the court, two gymaxxed masc dudes walked in and cooked our ass then I left without saying anything kinda felt aspie LOL. I didn’t even think about the mog the whole time, just acted like a normal human.
7 psl dude looked like this with dirty blonde hair deadass
9017A9B4 03B8 4413 AB41 3C71C20EB816

4608A705 7EB3 4B9A AF5C 315A5C576E2C

Read this shitty text if you’re bored otherwise dnrd lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel and currylightskin
ever heard of paragraphs?

• Hmm...
Reactions: HighClassMaxing
wtf is this . brutal . i would straight up rope after witnessing this

I was going to dramatize it but anyway Long story short: My day at the basketball court that made me puke out the blackpill. So I was hooping, then this guy pulled up and I put him on my team I already noticed the insane fucking zygos, maxillary developement, forward growth. He was like 6’1-2… Anyway we started hooping, finished 2 games… Then the guy asked me if I wanted to play volleyball them. I followed him to his friends. And what the fuck, Literally all off them was like the guy. All of them was NW0, insane bones, silk smooth fucking skin with good coloring, There was this one 7-8th grader (I predict) And he was already 5’10”, insane zygos, mogs the whole tiktok 8th graders. Like these guys were made in the fucking lab. Like they had the character selection screen. Another one looked like the nerdy one with glasses, even he had 12 tooth smile, insane fucking bone development, all of them had insane zygos and a mandible anyway. Then here comes the bomb. One guy in the group was literally OVER 7 FUCKING PSL, 6’4-5” with 23 inch bidelt untrained (Mogs vinnie hacker, barrett, o’pry,maher cuz he looks ogre compared to him, the whole tiktok, de poot, he was on the same tier as chico in his prime, looked like chico with more forward growth and bones but less harmony, looked something like the attached picture with dirty blond hair. all other soft features perfect too, nw0 good skin etc. Made in the lab bro. Wtf) How can the whole group have perfect developement and features, looked like they was from some sort of secret high society group. AND THEN THEY STARTED SPEAKING FRENCH. They were going to this french private school, only the french can get in. HIGH-CLASS asf. We started playing sum volleyball, there was a girl in the group too and she wasn’t even trying to hit the ball. Brain probably fried from the constant flood of dopamine-serotonin-validation etc. She was high class asf too, wasp pheno and shit. They were all low inhib.
Then we had one last game in the court, two gymaxxed masc dudes walked in and cooked our ass then I left without saying anything kinda felt aspie LOL. I didn’t even think about the mog the whole time, just acted like a normal human.
7 psl dude looked like this with dirty blonde hair deadass View attachment 1691750

View attachment 1691752

Read this shitty text if you’re bored otherwise dnrd lol
Either scizo or CIA let its freaks out the lab

did you take pics to masturbate at home to?