Antidepressants

G

gaypharoah

mentalcel
Yesterday was my first day out after a few weeks on fluoxetine, and it was one the greatest days I've had for the past few years. Was in a group of people my age and we were playing some game involving questions, and a girl there was asked who the cutest guy there was and she said it was me, people liked my hair, I was able to be funny and witty and low inhib, I even flirted with a few girls. For the first time in my life I was extroverted, and smiling, and having fun from 4pm to 1am. I know everyone reacts differently to everything, but if you truly are depressed, you must at least try something to help you out.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Over, Mansnob, crosshold and 3 others
I have already good dreams

• So Sad
Reactions: gaypharoah
Ask for bupropion you can mix then, It will prevent ED and make.you even more low inhib

• +1
Reactions: gaypharoah
Ask for bupropion you can mix then, It will prevent ED and make.you even more low inhib
I don't experience low libido on fluoxetine and modafinil, but I'll look into it. I don't enjoy adding too many things to my stack but if it makes a difference then I'd contemplate it. Thanks for advice bro.

too high inhib to go on those

anti ssri ppl are retarded

i wouldve killed myself without them

am i still depressed? yes but not nearly as bad. i probably just need to inject now tbh

Yesterday was my first day out after a few weeks on fluoxetine, and it was one the greatest days I've had for the past few years. Was in a group of people my age and we were playing some game involving questions, and a girl there was asked who the cutest guy there was and she said it was me, people liked my hair, I was able to be funny and witty and low inhib, I even flirted with a few girls. For the first time in my life I was extroverted, and smiling, and having fun from 4pm to 1am. I know everyone reacts differently to everything, but if you truly are depressed, you must at least try something to help you out.
Fluox did nothing for me unfortunately. Glad you've seen progress though.

Fluox was the first antidepressant I ever had and it was brutal when I was 15-16 or so. It made me so much worse. After that I took Sertraline for a solid year and a quarter and it was a lot better but the effects started wearing off.

I'm glad it works for you though, chronic depression is a bitch and I'm sorry you have to go through it

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
1: the effect of antidepressant is temporary, in future you will become addcted to them and you will also lose the capacity of feeling emotions
2: you are not only experiencing the effect of antidepressant, but also the placebo effect induced by them

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Deleted member 773 and thickdickdaddy27
Fluox was the first antidepressant I ever had and it was brutal when I was 15-16 or so. It made me so much worse. After that I took Sertraline for a solid year and a quarter and it was a lot better but the effects started wearing off.

I'm glad it works for you though, chronic depression is a bitch and I'm sorry you have to go through it
You're trash. Go get hit by a car.

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld
Just be careful with SSRIs. That’s all I gotta say.

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory
medication doesnt work for me at all.

but if you truly are depressed, you must at least try something to help you out.
You are a good looking mentalcel. Truecels like me cannot do same thing

Lobotomymaxx

You are a good looking mentalcel. Truecels like me cannot do same thing
legit. the only thing that can make us happy is surgery

• +1
Reactions: Over