Any advice on rhino before talking with surgeon and booking it? Pics attached

L

LateBloomer

Iron
I can book rhino in near future and i'm curious about your opinions what to communicate to him and what kind of nose/correction is best for me?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0592.jpg
    IMG_0592.jpg
It's your jaw and chin that needs fixing, rhino is the last thing after that.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and miles tioki
@Meister! i know they are main weak spots, but i cant afford to do bimax/lefort/bsso (both in terms of finance and also recovery).
I will get volux/radiesse jaw fillers probably next week.
What is your advice? Genio for chin?
Rhino is affordable and with easier recovery so i booked that for April.

• +1
Reactions: Venommm_
Blow air into your upper lip, hold it and look in the mirror, if your nose satisfies you, then the problem is not your nose. Getting rhino rn might just make you look uncanny + it has a lotta complications, some of which cannot be fixed even with revision surgeries. Getting rid of nose bumps is scary in general. I would abstain from getting anything if I ware you tbh, you look good bro, chill out.

no tnx, i prefer not to die

Blow air into your upper lip, hold it and look in the mirror, if your nose satisfies you, then the problem is not your nose. Getting rhino rn might just make you look uncanny + it has a lotta complications, some of which cannot be fixed even with revision surgeries. Getting rid of nose bumps is scary in general. I would abstain from getting anything if I ware you tbh, you look good bro, chill out.
What does it mean if your nose looks fine when you blow air

Do these lines I drew mean my maxilla is good and i dont need lefort/bimax?
If so, is genio enough to save my lower jaw/chin?

Attachments

• 1_lines.jpg
    1_lines.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
What does it mean if your nose looks fine when you blow air
As I know it means that soft part of your nose (the cartilage) is drooping and needs support from underneath (maxillary support). So this would mean that your 'droopy' nose can be fixed with djs. Go look at some before and afters from patients who had 'droopy' noses, it is much straighter if the advancement is done properly. I myself suffer from this, and also my nostrils shrink excessively when I inhale through my nose, that is because there is no bone around my paranasal area. When I puff my upper lip up and breathe, my nose is more firm. I've been told by my ENT that I will need a nosejob to fix the walls of my nose but in reality that would be a short term fix. Do your own research though, don't trust some random off of an incel forum.

As I know it means that soft part of your nose (the cartilage) is drooping and needs support from underneath (maxillary support). So this would mean that your 'droopy' nose can be fixed with djs. Go look at some before and afters from patients who had 'droopy' noses, it is much straighter if the advancement is done properly. I myself suffer from this, and also my nostrils shrink excessively when I inhale through my nose, that is because there is no bone around my paranasal area. When I puff my upper lip up and breathe, my nose is more firm. I've been told by my ENT that I will need a nosejob to fix the walls of my nose but in reality that would be a short term fix. Do your own research though, don't trust some random off of an incel forum.
What is the surgery called to make the maxilla support better

@smallgromp123 that is intereseting. I noticed when i blow air into upper lip, it does straighten my nose.
@leon567 bimax or lefort1 alone i think..

@smallgromp123 that is intereseting. I noticed when i blow air into upper lip, it does straighten my nose.
@leon567 bimax or lefort1 alone i think..
Is lefort safe cuz I saw something saying it's very risky

I can book rhino in near future and i'm curious about your opinions what to communicate to him and what kind of nose/correction is best for me?
start a family unc

• WTF
Reactions: LateBloomer
@Tyrone06 already started family with your mom <3

Is lefort safe cuz I saw something saying it's very risky
Depends on the surgeon and the anatomy of the patient. This guy just wants to do his nose before anything else, which kind of makes no sense in my opinion. It's not my business but I would advise @LateBloomer not to rush into surgery, if you have it scheduled already, cancel it. If you do not have any functional issues with breathing, which affect your day to day life, then lay off the surgeries and take some time to analyze what you really need.

If I were to say honestly, you right now have more to lose than to gain from rushing into surgery.

• +1
@smallgromp123 you are probably right, i never considered how maxilla could influence nose.
And that
1)fixing maxilla could help nose
2) fixing nose without maxilla could be pointless.

Im trying to get in contact with jaw surgeon and will first wait to hear his opinion on my lower/upper jaw and chin.

@smallgromp123 you are probably right, i never considered how maxilla could influence nose.
And that
1)fixing maxilla could help nose
2) fixing nose without maxilla could be pointless.

Im trying to get in contact with jaw surgeon and will first wait to hear his opinion on my lower/upper jaw and chin.
Good luck, and whatever you do, don't rush and do your own research first (y)

• +1
Reactions: 6’3 chad
bro ong no one cares how u look like anymore you are like 40 years old
While it is obviuous I skipped skincare routine, you are just saying stupid shit. Im 30.
Now if you cant give and constructive feedback and you are here just to mock others in order to feel better about yourself then just gtfo, ok?

While it is obviuous I skipped skincare routine, you are just saying stupid shit. Im 30.
Now if you cant give and constructive feedback and you are here just to mock others in order to feel better about yourself then just gtfo, ok?
im just helping you ong its a waste to get a rhino no one cares about looks if you are 30 years old

• JFL
why u so pressed wtf im helping u

Bluepill.org jfl

Think about what would you answer if surgeon would ask if you want Alar Base Reduction (nostril width, nostril size and nostril flareness for example).

Imagine how your nostrils would look like if surgeon would reduce the size of the tip, would you be happy with unchanged nostrils given the new proportions of nostril to tip ratio.

Last edited:
@BecomingHuman im mainly concerned with bump and then drop at the tip of the nose from side profile.
This is my side and this is how i would like it to look after rhino + genio:
Tbh morph looks good enough to me so i could avoid jaw surgeries

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
  • 1_genio_hidden.jpg
    1_genio_hidden.jpg
Last edited:
You can search for “

Ricketts’ aesthetic line (E-line)”​

to figure out the relationship between your nose lips and chin. You may also ask your nose job surgeon ( make sure they are a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon) about your chin as they usually consider nose and chin at the same time. Make sure to ask them to show you before and after pics that resemble your case to see if you like the results.

make sure they are a Board Certified Plastic Surgeo
that's the bare minimum. people were saying this 22 years ago when my nose was botched, and i made sure my surgeon was board certified. pick someone who specializes in rhinoplasty, or even only does rhinoplasty, and who has lots and lots of B&A

• +1
@ethan0221

Tbh it looks like my thin lips and flat philtrum are ruining E-plane and that it cant be fixed with rhino + genio?
Really not sure what should be best/first step :D
Here is original and morph..

Attachments

• 1_LINE.jpg
    1_LINE.jpg
  • 1_genio_hidden_lines.jpg
    1_genio_hidden_lines.jpg
@ethan0221

Tbh it looks like my thin lips and flat philtrum are ruining E-plane and that it cant be fixed with rhino + genio?
Really not sure what should be best/first step :D
Here is original and morph..
To be honest, I don’t see many issues with your side profile. Maybe you would like to get rid of the hump but don’t over fix it to be a ski slope shape as it will be feminine. Just make it straight if that is what you want. A small hump should be fine for men. In terms of the chin, if the chin to philtrum ratio is off, an genioplasty can fix it. I would advise against the surgery of shortening the philtrum as it may leave a more apparent scar. Again, I would suggest you consult with a reputable board certified plastic surgeon specialized in rhinoplasty. Many surgeons believe rhinoplasty is one of if not the most difficult facial plastic surgery procedures as it requires high precision and aesthetics. The genioplasty on the other hand is a low risk and relatively easy and predictable procedure that most maxilofacial surgeons should be able to perform well.

• +1