any downsides to not washing your hair?

slavicpsycho

slavicpsycho

Platinum
When i say not washing i mean not putting any water on it at all not just avoiding shampoo

too much sebum or dandruff can cause hair loss in the long term so try to wash your hair twice a week with shampoo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
you'll start smelling like shit and have an itchy scalp

I see homeless people who don't wash themselves, yet have beautiful, strong, and thick hair, while literally every third 9-5 worker is balding.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, RAMU KAKA and slavicpsycho
depends on way to many factors, try nopoo with cold water only for some time and figure out whether it works for you or not

I see homeless people who don't wash themselves, yet have beautiful, strong, and thick hair, while literally every third 9-5 worker is balding.
its probably lack of sunlight and shampoo abuse

depends on way to many factors, try nopoo with cold water only for some time and figure out whether it works for you or not
too much sebum or dandruff can cause hair loss in the long term so try to wash your hair twice a week with shampoo
The reason im saying is cause when i wash my hair it gets curly and subhuman but when i dont it’s straight

Your hair will look greasy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
i would do it atleast every 1 or 2 weeks. i do it like once a week or so

its probably lack of sunlight and shampoo abuse
shooting up heroine decreases T hence abysmal DHT levels so no balding.

You NEED to wash it with water motherfucker

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Tallman
I don’t get people who skip hair wash , I mean like do you wash your face everyday? If so why don’t your hair deserve to be washed too😵‍💫

The reason im saying is cause when i wash my hair it gets curly and subhuman but when i dont it’s straight
what shampoo/conditioner and products do you use?

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
what shampoo/conditioner and products do you use?
I dont use shit bro just any time water comes in contact with my hair it gets curly

I wash with only water once a week or less. I haven't had any problems, I just massage my scalp pretty thoroughly when I do wash it. You could probably also mitigate the curliness with blow drying. As long as you don't have shit hair genetics or scalp conditions, you'll be fine. It scares normies if you mention it though lol, even if they'd never know otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho