D

Deleted member 21899

Kraken
share ur experience and favorite meals

tagging vegan experts @BrahminBoss @Gargantuan

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
ray peat carrot salad

Lol. Looksminning in a looksmaxxing forum.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JohnBaza, LooksThinker and Deleted member 21899
just stop eating dairy and processed crap for a month or two and u will have no acne meanwhile utter retards here take accutane and try shit ton of products

Im fruit heavy with some animal protein. dairy and eggs are too nutrient heavy to pass up

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
why are u vegan do you eat kibble and soy meat all day?

why are u vegan do you eat kibble and soy meat all day?
i make my oatmeal on chocolate soy milk thats about all the soy i consume throughout the day

vegans tend to live longer and have less risk of cardivovascular disease
@Manletmachine

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
what? you mean from the store?
Yes.almost all Store milk is homogeneous which means you are getting unhealthy stuff like exorphins and polyamines that naturally are digested and broken down in the stomach.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21899
vegans tend to live longer and have less risk of cardivovascular disease
cardiovascular disease only comes from goyslop like fastfoods with all those seed oils. eating a steak fried in butter on a cast iron pan is way better than chocolate soy milk oatmeal

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
cardiovascular disease only comes from goyslop like fastfoods with all those seed oils. eating a steak fried in butter on a cast iron pan is way better than chocolate soy milk oatmeal
yeah man, red meat causes cancer. first educate yourself before debating me, i used to embarrass carnivores like you last year when i had more free time . if you up for debate drop the discord and we can do it on the livestream on my youtube channel

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Yes.almost all Store milk is homogeneous which means you are getting unhealthy stuff like exorphins and polyamines that naturally are digested and broken down in the stomach.
kys if u support animal cruelty .

• JFL
Reactions: gr34ter and Manletmachine
Bro what is vegan diet
A vegan diet is based on plants (such as vegetables, grains, nuts and fruits) and foods made from plants. Vegans do not eat foods that come from animals, including dairy products and eggs.

simple . not like what ray peat diet question is which is a legit question still after 2 years

• JFL
A vegan diet is based on plants (such as vegetables, grains, nuts and fruits) and foods made from plants. Vegans do not eat foods that come from animals, including dairy products and eggs.

simple . not like what ray peat diet question is which is a legit question still after 2 years
Bro I already told you ray peat is just raping women and eating their flesh. It is simple, not complex like that bs you wrote. What tf is a vegetable

Bro I already told you ray peat is just raping women and eating their flesh. It is simple, not complex like that bs you wrote. What tf is a vegetable
oh fuck weak joke .cringe sorry

• JFL
kys if u support animal cruelty .
"Animal cruelty" 💀💀 isn't that called food chain? Also let me ask you, what do you think humans are? Some extraterrestial type shit? You're probably one of these guys who supports a pitbull that brutally killed a toddler 💀

• Hmm...
"Animal cruelty" 💀💀 isn't that called food chain? Also let me ask you, what do you think humans are? Some extraterrestial type shit? You're probably one of these guys who supports a pitbull that brutally killed a toddler 💀
thats called food chain for you to get cancer and heart attack from red meat.
you are not a lion and humans are not carnivorous animals .

dont understand pitbull part, is that your childhood trauma to get attacked by a dog or something? scared little boy

• Love it
thats called food chain for you to get cancer and heart attack from red meat.
you are not a lion and humans are not carnivorous animals .

dont understand pitbull part, is that your childhood trauma to get attacked by a dog or something? scared little boy
Jfl at that cope 💀💀 and you're right about the carnivorous part, humans are neither carnivorous nor herbivores, they're omnivores, you can't even argue why eating meat is bad morally or scientifically lmao

Jfl at that cope 💀💀 and you're right about the carnivorous part, humans are neither carnivorous nor herbivores, they're omnivores, you can't even argue why eating meat is bad morally or scientifically lmao
based on what? link studies

based on what? link studies
What? You seriously need proof that humanity is omnivore? Just scearch what percent of the humanity is vegan and the rest is omnivore jfl

• Hmm...
at least drink raw milk, that's the only foods some tribes in Africa consume

What? You seriously need proof that humanity is omnivore? Just scearch what percent of the humanity is vegan and the rest is omnivore jfl
i dont need more proof that u are teenager and an idiot

• +1
i dont need more proof that u are teenager and an idiot
Cope more vegan, keep commeting ad hominem fallacys and whine about "animal cruelty" while not even arguing why is bad to eat meat when it's been like that since forever lmao

• Hmm...
Cope more vegan, keep commeting ad hominem fallacys and whine about "animal cruelty" while not even arguing why is bad to eat meat when it's been like that since forever lmao
i fucking said many times why its bad to eat meat. oh gosh, im losing braincells talking to you. fallacys falacys idk english bro you have phallus in your ass rn fagot

• +1
i fucking said many times why its bad to eat meat. oh gosh, im losing braincells talking to you. fallacys falacys idk english bro you have phallus in your ass rn fagot
"Ad hominem" is in latin jfl i'm the one losing braincells here, you din't say shit about why is bad other than "muh cancer muh i'm healthier" when you don't even link trustful sources and if it does it's probably some vegan propaganda, WHO itself said that Vegan diets promote fractures, orthorexic disorders and megaloblastic anemia jfl

"Ad hominem" is in latin jfl i'm the one losing braincells here, you din't say shit about why is bad other than "muh cancer muh i'm healthier" when you don't even link trustful sources and if it does it's probably some vegan propaganda, WHO itself said that Vegan diets promote fractures, orthorexic disorders and megaloblastic anemia jfl
i dont fucking understand latin of course retard i only speak russian and ukrainian . my god u anoying fagot haha
laughing at your dumbass rn omg keep embarrasing yourself or rather drop discord lets make a livestream debate with all the sources you can use i will have translator with me my channel 26 thousand subscribers

• JFL
i dont fucking understand latin of course retard i only speak russian and ukrainian . my god u anoying fagot haha
laughing at your dumbass rn omg keep embarrasing yourself or rather drop discord lets make a livestream debate with all the sources you can use i will have translator with me my channel 26 thousand subscribers
I'm not even that chronically online to have discord jfl and i don't even have time to debate until i finish all my exams, just drop the sources for me to see lol

• Hmm...
I'm not even that chronically online to have discord jfl and i don't even have time to debate until i finish all my exams, just drop the sources for me to see lol
loool you finish the exams while i teach kids . im the professor and a dean your just a child and pretentious cunt. get mogged loser