Any solution for dark circles under eye?

B

BernardMarx

Iron
The first problem is obviously a colour, usually it's less visible than on the first photo but still. If I have bad sleep and I am not brown tanned, it looks terrible. Second problem is just that empty space. I've watched some huberman podcast where he said that this problem usually happens to mouthbreathers, because of changed face structure, the muscle under eye go down and creates that empty space and make tired face effect. I also have receding chin and might consider doing bimax soon, anyway I don't think it's gonna help me with the eyes. Was thinking about fillers but I heard it's not ideal solution, it might not look good, and obviously it's only temporary.

Topical caffeine and sleep

Topical caffeine and sleep
it might help a bit with the colour, the main problem is that empty/low fat space under eye I think. It makes eyes look creepy lol

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and Mio
The first problem is obviously a colour, usually it's less visible than on the first photo but still. If I have bad sleep and I am not brown tanned, it looks terrible. Second problem is just that empty space. I've watched some huberman podcast where he said that this problem usually happens to mouthbreathers, because of changed face structure, the muscle under eye go down and creates that empty space and make tired face effect. I also have receding chin and might consider doing bimax soon, anyway I don't think it's gonna help me with the eyes. Was thinking about fillers but I heard it's not ideal solution, it might not look good, and obviously it's only temporary.

View attachment 2692297

View attachment 2692299
start saving up for orbital rim implants or fat graft. fat graft is probably less risky

start saving up for orbital rim implants or fat graft. fat graft is probably less risky
Never heard about implants but I read something about fat graft and it also sounded like not a perfect solution, effects were not good enough, similar to fillers

This made her face look 15 years younger instantly. But I read a lot of comments that it's still risky surgery, under eye area is not a playground. +I read a lot of comments saying that effects like that are rare af, many times people pay for nothing

This made her face look 15 years younger instantly. But I read a lot of comments that it's still risky surgery, under eye area is not a playground. +I read a lot of comments saying that effects like that are rare af, many times people pay for nothing

yeah idk man, probably the only legit fix is altering the facial bone structure through implants or bimax. im too poor for hardmaxxing right now tho so i cant really vouch for any particular method

the fact your dark circles extend towards and on top of the nasal bone proves you have hyperpigmentation,
since the nasal bone provides plenty of bone support. The same is proven from looking at how your dark circle reaches the brow ridge as well.

you need to blast some depigmenters like azelaic acid, 4-n Butylresorcinol, arbutin or anything else before considering implants.
And if you do get implants, make sure they are designed so that they can hold fat in and on top of them. It makes it look very natural.

good luck and get some sleep too

• +1
Reactions: tomm1453 and BernardMarx
Implants, fillers.

• +1
Reactions: BernardMarx
yeah idk man, probably the only legit fix is altering the facial bone structure through implants or bimax. im too poor for hardmaxxing right now tho so i cant really vouch for any particular method

I wasn't sure if bimax can help for that one? Because I am considering doing it for the jaw line anyway.

the fact your dark circles extend towards and on top of the nasal bone proves you have hyperpigmentation,
since the nasal bone provides plenty of bone support. The same is proven from looking at how your dark circle reaches the brow ridge as well.

you need to blast some depigmenters like azelaic acid, 4-n Butylresorcinol, arbutin or anything else before considering implants.
And if you do get implants, make sure they are designed so that they can hold fat in and on top of them. It makes it look very natural.

Gonna make research on that stuff, thanks a lot!

• +1
Reactions: Maalik

i think i have hyperpigmentation too, where can i get depigmenters?

she looks like a fly