Anyone else coming to accept it’s over for their youth, and if ascension comes at all, it’ll be mid-late 20s+?

D

Deleted member 31767

Iron
Early 20s here. Currently LTN-MTN when softmaxxed to the gills (10-12 % bf, skincare, etc)

The failos holding me back are so fundamental to aesthetics - ipd and recession - that it’ll take major invasive surgery to truly make a difference. Aka modified OBO and trimax.

The cost of these procedures, on top of the social stigma, taking time off work, and more, are so out of reach at the moment that I am not even entertaining the notion of surgery until I have a much better financial situation.

Taking that reality into account, it’s going to be years until I can even seriously consider undergoing the knife. So while I’m saving up, I’m trying to make the most of my 20s while fully recognizing the possibility of remaining an inkwell forever by building a social circle with fellow -cels and oofy-doofy maxxing.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Honestly, my only cope at the moment is that although I will be an oldcel before possible ascension (I recognize surgery is far from a silver bullet), at least we are in an era of human history where such procedures are even medically possible.

Tl:dr: It is what it is

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, twilight, thereallegend and 2 others
but once it's done that new you will last till your death for decades

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, UndiagnosedSchizo and Deleted member 18879
yeah i spent my entire early 20s in agony in my room due to nerve compression unable to do anything except watch vids and movies jfl. looks are everything and its over.

none of this wouldve happened if i was normal looking and NT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik and UndiagnosedSchizo
yeah i spent my entire early 20s in agony in my room due to nerve compression unable to do anything except watch vids and movies jfl. looks are everything and its over.

what do u look like now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and UndiagnosedSchizo

Yea, if you aren’t born a rich NT Chad, life is just a series of copes tbh ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik, Deleted member 18879 and UndiagnosedSchizo
My same situation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and UndiagnosedSchizo
are u virgin bro?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
what do u look like now
im 24 in december, i look the same as i did at 18 but some more bloat and recession and a few lbs heavier

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
im 24 in december, i look the same as i did at 18 but some more bloat and recession and a few lbs heavier
why dont u fix ur diet and work out

• +1
how did you get more recessed

• +1
why dont u fix ur diet and work out
cus its over my face was rated subhuman-ltn went on omeagle was rated 1 on 10 and i have underbite narrow palate long horseface

Yea technically 28ish should be the peak of your looks but if I don't have a fiance by then my life is over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 18879
cus its over my face was rated subhuman-ltn went on omeagle was rated 1 on 10 and i have underbite narrow palate long horseface
u might as well fix the things u can control you'll feel better abt urself anyways

• +1
are u virgin bro?
Yes in the early years of uni I passed up some ONS with MTBs becasue I was too high inhib. I look back on those days with eternal regret

If the opportunity ever arises in the future I will never let that happen again

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 18879
Yes in the early years of uni I passed up some ONS with MTBs becasue I was too high inhib. I look back on those days with eternal regret

If the opportunity ever arises in the future I will never let that happen again
Good bro its not too late, I have autism but I had multiple ltrs from just acting NT as best as I could

• JFL
Early 20s here. Currently LTN-MTN when softmaxxed to the gills (10-12 % bf, skincare, etc)

The failos holding me back are so fundamental to aesthetics - ipd and recession - that it’ll take major invasive surgery to truly make a difference. Aka modified OBO and trimax.

The cost of these procedures, on top of the social stigma, taking time off work, and more, are so out of reach at the moment that I am not even entertaining the notion of surgery until I have a much better financial situation.

Taking that reality into account, it’s going to be years until I can even seriously consider undergoing the knife. So while I’m saving up, I’m trying to make the most of my 20s while fully recognizing the possibility of remaining an inkwell forever by building a social circle with fellow -cels and oofy-doofy maxxing.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Honestly, my only cope at the moment is that although I will be an oldcel before possible ascension (I recognize surgery is far from a silver bullet), at least we are in an era of human history where such procedures are even medically possible.

Tl:dr: It is what it is
I am quite happy with ascending in mid to late twenties ngl.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Anchor_Ship
Guys who are attractive in teenage descend at 30. Men who look ugly in teenage ascend after 30. That is the pattern i have observed. Our time is yet to come 🧨

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and FacialStructure404