Anyone else ever want to just cease existing?

EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
I’ve felt like this many times throughout my life. I don’t necessarily want to rope myself but i think about the idea of me to cease existing. I imagine how all my worries, anxiety and expectations will also be gone. I would have lived a happy life if it had just ended here. All of my negative experiences are starting to outweigh my positive ones and my positive experiences are not enough of a reason to want to keep on going. Imagine the peace of nothingness, the weight of the world lifted from your shoulders, the burdens, the painful experiences, the pain, the hardship, the fear all gone with your existence.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manfrommars, PseudoMaxxer, Zonar and 5 others
damn it hits close to home nigga

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars
6D744FB5 41C5 44DA 94E4 D6ACC268CB64
Over for my subhuman gene

Everyday. This planet is so superficial and hostile to differences. And of course how you're regarded by others and the validation that might come from it is all about looks.
What is it all for? Nothing. And once you know that looks are everything, and your believe is so strange and alien, it makes you feel like an alien, and it makes me sound like an angst teen girl about her Chad problems repeading "No one understands." Maybe not so much stop existing, but find another Earth.
A lot of the expression you make on this website is just shouting into the void. Did anybody really hear you? Did you want them to hear you?
Never mind bro...

yes, i do rn

I wouldn’t mind if my life ended right at this moment

Dnr but I power through it. Stop thinking weak thoughts! Use your mind for something greater!