Anyone else like the idea of being a NEET

coispet

coispet

Tarantino Enjoyer
Maybe my conception of the whole being a NEET idea is wrong but it seems fun and stress free, University has me stressing everyday and being employed at the same time just adds to it

The idea of not having any academic or work related responsibilities makes me excited and I wanna set aside a year after University to just travel and be care-free

Anyone else feel like this?

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Pride, aleksander and 21 others
I don‘t just like it, I love it.
But eventually it will catch up to you and bite you in the ass.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, lwlaiet060920, Failedtruecel_ and 20 others
I don‘t just like it, I love it.
But eventually it will catch up to you and bite you in the ass.
Yeah wouldn’t wanna be one for more than a year, I have a career I’m working for and a passion so never gonna throw that away, just need my cortisol levels low for a year JFL

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, RAMU KAKA, Danish_Retard and 2 others
it feel good untill i realize im just rotting anyway

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, RAMU KAKA, Swarthy Knight and 10 others
it would be nice to give up tbh but i wanna keep fighting

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Bro think hes joe

Bro think hes joe
I don’t think I’m joe, just a fan of Penn Badgley’s performance as Joe Goldberg

I could never be Joe since he’s half Jewish

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 58285
Yea man just have $300 broo no money for anything broo

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and coispet
Yea man just have $300 broo no money for anything broo
I have money saved up but it won’t last me more than a year, it’s all kept away for post university, I’ll decide if I wanna do an LLM and become a master of law after my law degree

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 7580
No, I rotted from 18-23. It’s shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel, Meteor21, Pikabro and 2 others
It depends on your potential. It's comfy but you have soulcrushing moments where you realize you might've done so much more and will now never amount to anything essentially

Also depends on if you're getting NEETbuxx/family money lmao. Keep in mind you're seen as the sewer filth of society for not wageslaving for Joos

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Heinrich Schmidt, antisocialschizoGOD and 7 others
It depends on your potential. It's comfy but you have soulcrushing moments where you realize you might've done so much more and will now never amount to anything essentially

Also depends on if you're getting NEETbuxx/family money lmao. Keep in mind you're seen as the sewer filth of society for not wageslaving for Joos
I grew up in a counsel estate house in the slums of London, I’m studying to become a lawyer so that I can have job stability/security in the future, just want 1 year between university and starting wageslaving to enjoy and relax and rot

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Danish_Retard and Pikabro
i should be working my ass of right now, but instead im here. it feels good tbh

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander and coispet
neetmaxxing can be like rotting, you could argue studying and wagecucking is like rotting too, since you’re still a pussyfree bully victim that watched his oneitis suck and fuck chad cocks, but at least you’re earning money to use for mass murder ERmax.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, Splinter901, coispet and 1 other person
neetmaxxing can be like rotting, you could argue studying and wagecucking is like rotting too, since you’re still a pussyfree bully victim that watched his oneitis suck and fuck chad cocks, but at least you’re earning money to use for mass murder ERmax.
My main priority is to study and be the top of my field, idk bout the oneitis fucking and sucking though bhai never happened to me

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
Being NEET is very stressful. If you're getting too exhausted just take like couple weeks break or a couple month max.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Zeruel and coispet
My main priority is to study and be the top of my field, idk bout the oneitis fucking and sucking though bhai never happened to me
Good for you bro.

Shit sucks.

• So Sad
Being NEET is very stressful. If you're getting too exhausted just take like couple weeks break or a couple month max.
Obviously I don’t want be a complete degenerate rotter cooming all day, I wanna do the stuff I’m doing right now but more, go on more mountain hikes with my friends, become more religious, help my parents out around the house, go on holidays etc.

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel and Pikabro
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Pikabro, Samsepioler and 1 other person
Obviously I don’t want be a complete degenerate rotter cooming all day, I wanna do the stuff I’m doing right now but more, go on more mountain hikes with my friends, become more religious, help my parents out around the house, go on holidays etc.
Yh just take a couple months break then. If you're productive U should know that's more than enough, you're looking at a month of being with family/friends then a month of travelling then back to work. A whole year is NEET tier the type of thing where every day is the same and months become weeks weeks become days days become hours.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 20370
Maybe my conception of the whole being a NEET idea is wrong but it seems fun and stress free, University has me stressing everyday and being employed at the same time just adds to it

The idea of not having any academic or work related responsibilities makes me excited and I wanna set aside a year after University to just travel and be care-free

Only a limited time

brad pitt dancing GIF
Oh Yeah Lol GIF by Focus Features
Brad Pitt Clapping GIF

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 57122
unless your family is rich

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Pikabro and coispet
Yeah I'm saving up to NEET with my own money and geomax. I live in the USA so I have the power of the dollar on my side.
This work/school shit is killing me, I can't live like this forever.

• +1
Yh just take a couple months break then. If you're productive U should know that's more than enough, you're looking at a month of being with family/friends then a month of travelling then back to work. A whole year is NEET tier the type of thing where every day is the same and months become weeks weeks become days days become hours.
Why do you make the argument that NEETing is somehow more monotonous than the life of a wagie incel?

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and coispet
NEET is the best. Imagine wageslaving to make the boss of your boss rich :lul:

Let other work and finance your lifestyle with their taxes while you drain the state welfare fund, that's what an high IQ man would do.

Chad/Stacey also do their own version of NEETing...they don't wage slave, but use their looks to make money and finance their lifestyle. If you can't do that, the 2nd best is being a NEET.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, efidescontinuado, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Why do you make the argument that NEETing is somehow more monotonous than the life of a wagie incel?
Exactly, it seems way more fun, you can learn more about yourself as a NEET than wageslaving 12 hours a day

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, coispet and SidharthTheSlayer

being a neet is torturer

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Everyone likes this lmao. Most people are just too poor so can't do it

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Danish_Retard and coispet
you are essentially wasting your life, if that bothers you is another question.

• +1
What's do stressful about uni?

you are essentially wasting your life, if that bothers you is another question.
How would I waste my life if I’m doing stuff I enjoy during the timeframe I do decide to become a NEET

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Danish_Retard and Pikabro
Make a pol to check how many neets here

where do those mods come from

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tai Lung and Deleted member 20370
How would I waste my life if I’m doing stuff I enjoy during the timeframe I do decide to become a NEET
if jacking off and playing video games is enough for you to be hppy then thats your prerogative

if jacking off and playing video games is enough for you to be hppy then thats your prerogative
When did I mention that’s what I would do as a NEET, do you have some sort of mental disability that makes you this assuming

When did I mention that’s what I would do as a NEET, do you have some sort of mental disability that makes you this assuming
thats all fantastical cope, once you are neet, you wil rot.

Most neets rot so its deathsentence

• +1
thats all fantastical cope, once you are neet, you wil rot.
Don’t apply your sorrows and failures in life onto others that have achieved better lives than you

Don’t apply your sorrows and failures in life onto others that have achieved better lives than you
thats because you aren't currently neet

• +1
thats because you aren't currently neet
Tbh he has social circle and only plans on taking a sabbatical, NEET is most risky when you don't have anything going on in life and you're neeting indefinitely

• +1
Reactions: Pale God and Deleted member 20370