Anyone else like the idea of being a NEET

Maybe my conception of the whole being a NEET idea is wrong but it seems fun and stress free, University has me stressing everyday and being employed at the same time just adds to it

The idea of not having any academic or work related responsibilities makes me excited and I wanna set aside a year after University to just travel and be care-free

Anyone else feel like this?
Before college I’ll set a year where I don’t work or leave my room and let myself rot as much as I want

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
I'm poor neet so my life sucks. Aiming to be a rich neet

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: stevielake, coispet and Pikabro
Why not just rot in the summer break? A year is too long
A year Is a good amount of time and in the summer my friends pester me to go places

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Being NEET is horrible.

Your sacrificing everything that makes life worth living for temporary comfort.

That said I wouldn't take the ~1 year I spent NEETing back, the first month's there good for me, I was destroyed by life, but you can only get so far hiding from life.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, BigBoy3000 and coispet
I like having a job, but I want to be able to work less

• +1
Reactions: coispet
100% of neets regret their life choices

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro, ElTruecel and coispet
I want to rot with infinite money

My NEET days are soon coming to an end

• So Sad
Reactions: lightskinbengali
I've been NEET for 6-7 years and just got back to school recently. Its more stressful, but more rewarding tbh. Too much free time is not good for a mentalcel

• +1
Maybe my conception of the whole being a NEET idea is wrong but it seems fun and stress free, University has me stressing everyday and being employed at the same time just adds to it

The idea of not having any academic or work related responsibilities makes me excited and I wanna set aside a year after University to just travel and be care-free

Anyone else feel like this?
I am a NEET. It was hella fun at first but after a few years you get used to it and you want to get a girlfriend which is hard if you are a NEET. At least in my case.

• +1
neeting can be fun for awhile but sucks as a lifelong strategy tbh

• +1
I was neet for 2 years while looking for a job.
But i wasted every second ldaring

• +1
Neeting is based the only problem is it provides no longer term stability, it's a dead end in terms of life progression. For us losers it's peak comfort.

• +1
Reactions: coispet and Pikabro