Anyone ever stealthed a surgery?

Octavian_Augustus

Octavian_Augustus

L'État, c'est moi
Ever gotten a surgery without telling a soul? How did your close ones react to your new face?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and lebesgue
bump

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
I’m up to here with u faghot

I stuck enough threads in my face for it to qualify as a surgery.

i got a rhinoplasty and nobody noticed lol but i dyed my hair blonde at the same time and got comments on that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAnomaly and IndraBC
i got a rhinoplasty and nobody noticed lol but i dyed my hair blonde at the same time and got comments on that
Got a bump removed though? that's the most noticeable part of a rhino.

yeah my nose was all fucked up beak like and still nobody noticed. was in another country for summer tho so nobody saw me until after i came back and when i was back nobody noticed it. like it wasn't even that they didn't point it out they legit didn't notice it JFL. I feel like I would instantly notice that on someone

• Hmm...
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus
it was done really well tho like u cant tell it's had surgery one its just straight now and no bump.

i guess people didn't even care about my nose when everything else of me is ugly jfl

it was done really well tho like u cant tell it's had surgery one its just straight now and no bump.

i guess people didn't even care about my nose when everything else of me is ugly jfl
They might have noticed but not said anything. but who knows.

Very hard not to notice dorsal hump removal.

I will move to us, get my surgeries and come back telling ppl i just got lean 😊

I'm planning to, meet up with my ex HS classmates and look completely different

They might have noticed but not said anything. but who knows.

Very hard not to notice dorsal hump removal.
I had long curly hair that covered my side profile ever since 14 years old, at that age i had mental breakdowns about my looks often and severe social anxiety and would often put my hands on my face to hide away, so a lot of autism. now it's a lot less, but i still have lots of issues socially.

so basically i always knew i will get surgery, and i'm still not nearly done with it. i will never be happy with my looks, maybe in the next life. i will always hate myself. i hoped on the operating table when i was put under anesthesia to die on that table.

anyways idk why i gave my backstory like that but im just saying that nobody noticed it cuz i cut my hair short and dyed it at the same time lol.

I had long curly hair that covered my side profile ever since 14 years old, at that age i had mental breakdowns about my looks often and severe social anxiety and would often put my hands on my face to hide away, so a lot of autism. now it's a lot less, but i still have lots of issues socially.

so basically i always knew i will get surgery, and i'm still not nearly done with it. i will never be happy with my looks, maybe in the next life. i will always hate myself. i hoped on the operating table when i was put under anesthesia to die on that table.

anyways idk why i gave my backstory like that but im just saying that nobody noticed it cuz i cut my hair short and dyed it at the same time lol
Ur young as i remember
How old were u when u got rhino

Ur young as i remember
How old were u when u got rhino
it was this year at 18 years old. getting my first girlfriend literaly 2 months after the surgery really fixated the blackpill in my mind, once and for all (my personality didn't change at all, i am still an autistic pretty ugly motherfucker, just slightly less so)

• Woah
Reactions: Angutoid
planning to stealth my bimax. even if people notice i'll gaslight and just say i lost weight or was mewing or using that jaw exerciser thing lmfao

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
planning to stealth my bimax. even if people notice i'll gaslight and just say i lost weight or was mewing or using that jaw exerciser thing lmfao
What are the movements going to be like? Big?

Also trying to stealth a bimax but I doubt I can pull it off. My lower third will be taller and chin squarer.

Also trying to stealth a bimax but I doubt I can pull it off. My lower third will be taller and chin squarer.
Not too big. Probably people who pay attention to my face will notice but idrc. And some people may be confused but won't be able to pin down what about me changed.

normies are dumber than you think man. Now with mewing being popular it's a great opportunity to say surgery results were from mewing

What’s the point? I told a few people close to me because they were going to notice anyway, but i ofc i don’t go around telling people that i surgerymaxxed.

Ever gotten a surgery without telling a soul? How did your close ones react to your new face?
A lot of people who have gyno stealth surgeries, they usually say they are on a vacation, get the surgery done then rent an Airbnb for a month or two. U gotta be careful when u get these procedures and make sure ur in a good environment. (Fortunately my parents took care of me during mine, god bless them.)