Anyone here bank with Chase?

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
Are they good in terms of rewards and what are their credit cards like also the banking app does it have good UI.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Yeah it’s all good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Yeah its good

• +1
Are they good in terms of rewards and what are their credit cards like also the banking app does it have good UI.
Best bank imo is SoFi (its like a 3.75% return on saving account). Too bad it's a virtual bank. There's another bank that gives you crazy rewards but you need a 100k deposit to start it. You can put in 100k and then pull it out after. I forget the rewards but I remember they were crzay

• +1
only credit cards i use are amex. get the plat card and u can flex in the airport lounges and shit.

Last edited:
Best bank imo is SoFi (its like a 3.75% return on saving account). Too bad it's a virtual bank. There's another bank that gives you crazy rewards but you need a 100k deposit to start it. You can put in 100k and then pull it out after. I forget the rewards but I remember they were crzay
3.75% is shit. capital one and amex are close to 5%.

• +1
  • +1
lmfao ur new pfp

• +1