Anyone know what this means?

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
"In vertical chin lengthening by an implant I would be very cautious about exceeding 6 to 7mms as the soft tissue chin pad may not be able to be stretched over it."

not sure but, "be careful exceeding 6 to mms because the chin bone wont be able to handle it"
should still get a second opinion tho

• Ugh..
Reactions: Wincel
Ask ur mom loool lmao rekt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Truecel14, Gebirgscel and 2 others
"In vertical chin lengthening by an implant I would be very cautious about exceeding 6 to 7mms as the soft tissue chin pad may not be able to be stretched over it."
What don't you understand?

"I dont wanna make the chin longer from the front view more than 6mm because I don't think I can stretch the skin and muscle that far over the implant (more than 6mm) when im stitching the niggas jaw shut"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Heirio and jefferson
What don't you understand?

"I dont wanna make the chin longer from the front view more than 6mm because I don't think I can stretch the skin and muscle that far over the implant (more than 6mm) when im stitching the niggas jaw shut"

it can still be done tho right? I need 8mms exactly.

he just recommended you not to lengthen past 6mm due to increased risks.

the difference between 6 and 8 is not huge, just go with 6

its better to be conservative. 6mm will be noticeable for sure

he just recommended you not to lengthen past 6mm due to increased risks.

the difference between 6 and 8 is not huge, just go with 6

its better to be conservative. 6mm will be noticeable for sure

Im just going to ask for 7.5mm

The main reason im going for the wrap around implant for vertical lengthing only.

I think the second pic is a 5 mm increase, the 3rd pic is a 7-8 mm increase

personally i'd move it like 6mm, but i dont like a big chin. something between the 2nd and 3rd would be good to me.

the last is objectively better though i think, but the difference isn't huge

any reason your doing the implant instead of genio?

you can move it further with filler/fat injections if the quote is proved true

personally i'd move it like 6mm, but i dont like a big chin. something between the 2nd and 3rd would be good to me.

the last is objectively better though i think, but the difference isn't huge

any reason your doing the implant instead of genio?

I heard whatever can be achieved with a genio can be achieved with a implant. The only difference is that a genio supposedly makes an overbite worse and its better to do with orthoganatic surgery.

The only difference is that a genio supposedly makes an overbite worse and its better to do with orthoganatic surgery.
false, genioplasty can address a labiomental fold, an implant will only increase it

it can still be done tho right? I need 8mms exactly.
Sure but you need to find a doctor willing to do it, this guy doesnt sound like the one. You could probably do 2 seperate implants so there's time inbetween for the soft tissue to stretch, extra cost of course. surgery isn't my thing though so this is all just a guess.

A short chin is actually more aesthetic, A wider square chin and more projection would suit you better.