anyone knows what this is called

tristanbongo

tristanbongo

24/7 365 british summertime
anyone knows here what the thing that is used to draw this red shadow is called? having a pretty strong makeup addiction rn and need this shit desperately
IMG 3460

Attachments

• IMG_3460.jpeg
    IMG_3460.jpeg
    44.3 KB · Views: 0
isnt it also eye shadow?

also its over for u if you're wearing eye shadow as a guy lmao

isnt it also eye shadow?

also its over for u if you're wearing eye shadow as a guy lmao
idk every time i search eyeliners and eyeshadows it looks wrong or like it is for drag queens

also i am barely gay and there was a popular thread here about waterline pencils and none of you said it was gay

idk every time i search eyeliners and eyeshadows it looks wrong or like it is for drag queens
i searched up "natural eyeshadow", it looks close
also i am barely gay and there was a popular thread here about waterline pencils and none of you said it was gay
over for you if you're using people's comments here as a measure of where actual social acceptance levels are at :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: tristanbongo
i searched up "natural eyeshadow", it looks close

over for you if you're using people's comments here as a measure of where actual social acceptance levels are at :lul: :lul:
thanks thats exactly what i was looking for

i couldnt care less about social acceptance, literally it means nothing to me that some guy will think i am gay

matter of fact, some guy will think you are all faggots if he saw what yall faggots are doing on .org

i couldnt care less about social acceptance, literally it means nothing to me that some guy will think i am gay
WORRY ABOUT THE WOMEN THINKING YOU"RE GAY

if you're alt and good looking you can get away with makeup but if you're on this forum my guess is you're probably not that good looking or in a "scene"

if you're alt and good looking you can get away with makeup but if you're on this forum my guess is you're probably not that good looking or in a "scene"
never had a woman think im gay or anything like that, you can make makeup look very natural as long as you use common sense and dont go over the top.

i dont have a problem with attracting foids. i am not improving for sex appeal, i am improving for my self image

Last edited:

to be honest most of you all are out of touch on that matter. this is arguably a lot more gay to dream about surgeries than to use makeup

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge
never had a woman think im gay or anything like that, you can make makeup look very natural as long as you use common sense and dont go over the top.

i dont have a problem with attracting foids. i am not improving for sex appeal, i am improving for my self image
thats crazy i've never seen a man use the female makeup self esteem cope before

holy shit makeup must be the most addicting drug out there for a looks-conscious person, right in front of social media filters

• +1
to be honest most of you all are out of touch on that matter. this is arguably a lot more gay to dream about surgeries than to use makeup
you're right but the takeaway should be that they're both non-straight to a normie

• +1
thats crazy i've never seen a man use the female makeup self esteem cope before

holy shit makeup must be the most addicting drug out there for a looks-conscious person, right in front of social media filters
you're right but the takeaway should be that they're both non-straight to a normie
im not using that cope since im also dreaming of surgeries jfl.

im not really thinking like girls do, for me it is just another looksmax, probably on the same level as using volufiline.

the only way to make it less gay is to under no conditions tell normies what is really on your alpha high t mind