Anyone tried this self tan?

ZeroTwo

ZeroTwo

Iron

You are supposed to use it everyday and it's meant to give a slight tan. Anyone tried it, does it look natural?

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
Stop self hating.

Accept your skin color.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel and Autismcel
I’m already olive so i don’t use that Jewish goo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and ZeroTwo
Stop self hating.

Accept your skin color.
Nigga how is wanting a tan (something that increases attractiveness) make you self hating, you're not bleaching your skin like what these curries are doing it Just a bit of sunlight:pepefrown:

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon
Nigga how is wanting a tan (something that increases attractiveness) make you self hating, you're not bleaching your skin like what these curries are doing it Just a bit of sunlight:pepefrown:
My reply was a joke, highligting the hypocrisy of white people like you.

When curries do it it's self hate, when whites do the same thing it's a normal thing.

What's the difference between bleaching and tanning (darkening)?

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and LowTierVitoBss
My reply was a joke, highligting the hypocrisy of white people like you.

When curries do it it's self hate, when whites do the same thing it's a normal thing.

What's the difference between bleaching and tanning (darkening)?
Ah i see, didn't detect the Sarcasm, but really, people who tan are not doing it for the intent to change their race, unlike bleaching your skin White, they wanna become White because they hate their ethnic skintone, whilst tanning is just getting an attractive shade with no basis of becoming another race or any racist intent like that

• +1
Reactions: Jeww and kiyopon
What's up with white people's obsession to tanning? I'm naturally tan/light skinned and I would rather be white any day of the week

What's up with white people's obsession to tanning? I'm naturally tan/light skinned and I would rather be white any day of the week
A tan (atleast from a western stand point) is ideal and desirble, just look at the highest paid male models (David gandy, Jon kortajarena and sean o'aspie) all of them have that mogger med coloring, pigskins that live in the north cannot compare to it

A tan (atleast from a western stand point) is ideal and desirble, just look at the highest paid male models (David gandy, Jon kortajarena and sean o'aspie) all of them have that mogger med coloring, cannot compare to the pigskins in the north
Light/tan skins want to become white, and whites want to become tan jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss
Ah i see, didn't detect the Sarcasm, but really, people who tan are not doing it for the intent to change their race, unlike bleaching your skin White, they wanna become White because they hate their ethnic skintone, whilst tanning is just getting an attractive shade with no basis of becoming another race or any racist intent like that
Idk man it seems like the same thing to me

Whites colonized, raped and killed ethnics for their skintone, laugh at them for it etc bu then they go and tan to get an ethnic skin color. It's disrespectful and hypocritical af but I get your point

• +1
Idk man it seems like the same thing to me

Whites colonized, raped and killed ethnics for their skintone, laugh at them for it etc bu then they go and tan to get an ethnic skin color. It's disrespectful and hypocritical af but I get your point
My point basically is that tanning ≠ wanting to become enthic looking whilst bleaching skin = wanting to present as a white person, because really, do you really think this

GettyImages 169636677

is an enthic skintone when it's naturally present to people of southern european population?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jeww
My point basically is that tanning ≠ wanting to become enthic looking whilst bleaching skin = wanting to present as a white person, because really, do you really think this

View attachment 2823432

is an enthic skintone when it's naturally present to people of southern european population?
I suppose your right, although Gandy's skintone is definetly ethnic.

A lot of southern europeans have high amounts of north african and west asian dna, hence their darker skin tones.

• Hmm...
I suppose your right, although Gandy's skintone is definetly ethnic.

A lot of southern europeans have high amounts of north african and west asian dna, hence their darker skin tones.
That's True, but even ones that have minimum enthic influence (like northern italians) still do have these tones, a big part of it is due to a hotter climat which is why they aren't pale like their northern conterpart

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and Jeww
Good alternative if you don't want to damage your skin with tanning beds. I've used it and it made noticeable changes, but it's also very fake. It peels off if you try to exfoliate the skin and shit. Maybe this is better idk.

Does it apply evenly leaving no spots?
yeah it does, and it several times to build up the color so even if you mess up once its cool.

But its like 5 bucks bro just buy it and see if it suits you

??? Whats the problem with bleaching your skin bruh, its still just looksmaxxing not selfhating

??? Whats the problem with bleaching your skin bruh, its still just looksmaxxing not selfhating
I mean sure it is looksmaxxing i guess if you are in india or other darker asian countries, but if you're in Europe it's really not helping much tbh.

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
I mean sure it is looksmaxxing i guess if you are in india or other darker asian countries, but if you're in Europe it's really not helping much tbh.
If u born in europe and your skin tone is bad then why would it be bad to bleach it? I see absolutely no problem