Approached by model scout (reevaluation)

For those too lazy to type

• Ltn

• Mtn

• Low Htn

• Htn

• High Htn

• Low CL

• CL

• High CL

• Low Chad

• Chad

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ramezu

Ramezu

Textbook HTN
Recently I was approached by a model scout whilst walking in central London despite me standing at manlet (175cm) height. This surprised me as my face must have been the main factor as to why I was noticed as I remember the scout eyeing me down as I crossed the street and pulling me aside in the middle of the road, they said my height wasn’t ideal but that my face was very good. I was wonder if I’m being narcy and deluded as this has boosted my ego and want to know my real rating and why I am there. I have left a poll to vote and I will probably apply to more agencies and start modelling next year. I know I have posted rate threads before but after this incident it’s made me curious as to if anything changed. Basically all of these pictures are new.

Front:
IMG 7279

IMG 7280

Motion:

Side:
IMG 7282

5fd04f1d 2731 4914 9510 4be9f6ac9302

Angles:
IMG 7283

IMG 7285

Eye Area (neutral and above angle):
IMG 7231

IMG 6759

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion, Hamdan, JohnBaza and 65 others
yup. solid chadlite to strong chadlite if looksmaxxed. mogs me to fucking death jfl at everyone saying im chadlite when real chadlites looks like this

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mog3D, ominion, TechnoBoss and 49 others
Tagging people
@mrriceguy @Blackgymmax @Xangsane @Akhi @flippasav @DelonLover1999 @Graham @BrahminBoss @aesthetic beauty @emeraldglass @sergeant blackpill @chrisN
@Gaygymmaxx @tombradylover @ccwarrior @poopoohead @Whatashame @Biggdink

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ominion, kebab, Deleted member 43403 and 4 others
i can see you being a model

you dont have a lot of smv tho because you look so twinky

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: naturepreacher, ominion, hytt and 39 others
Recently I was approached by a model scout whilst walking in central London despite me standing at manlet (175cm) height. This surprised me as my face must have been the main factor as to why I was noticed as I remember the scout eyeing me down as I crossed the street and pulling me aside in the middle of the road, they said my height wasn’t ideal but that my face was very good. I was wonder if I’m being narcy and deluded as this has boosted my ego and want to know my real rating and why I am there. I have left a poll to vote and I will probably apply to more agencies and start modelling next year. I know I have posted rate threads before but after this incident it’s made me curious as to if anything changed. Basically all of these pictures are new.

Front:
View attachment 2470186
View attachment 2470177

Motion:

Side:
View attachment 2470169
View attachment 2470175
View attachment 2470179
Angles:
View attachment 2470163
View attachment 2470166

View attachment 2470159
View attachment 2470161

I feel so jealous
HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET A MODELLING CONTRACT WHILE BEING MY HEIGHT??

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ominion, RecessedChinCel, RiceCel1234 and 17 others
i can see you being a model

you dont have a lot of smv tho because you look so twinky
Yea body/height is my weakest point however they recommended me to stay at this size for modelling due to specific brand requirements/preference

• +1
Reactions: ominion and Deleted member 24770

Front:
View attachment 2470186
View attachment 2470177

Motion:

Side:
View attachment 2470169
View attachment 2470175
View attachment 2470179
Angles:
View attachment 2470163
View attachment 2470166

View attachment 2470159
View attachment 2470161

also what lip fillers did you use

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ominion, socialcel and Ramezu
Yea body/height is my weakest point however they recommended me to stay at this size for modelling due to specific brand requirements/preference
do you just want validation you're attractive, so you get buttfucked by photographers?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ominion, Klasik01, socialcel and 10 others
I feel so jealous
HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET A MODELLING CONTRACT WHILE BEING MY HEIGHT??
Legit just luck I was walking around London after leaving this cafe trying to find my way back to the train station went down a diff street and she started eyeing me up and down I was super confused at first jfl

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ominion, soover4me, forevermirin and 1 other person
Chad lite

• +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, try2beme, midlatinocel and 2 others
Legit just luck I was walking around London after leaving this cafe trying to find my way back to the train station went down a diff street and she started eyeing me up and down I was super confused at first jfl
I'm your height, also have the prettyboy pheno but I'm not skinny. I feel so jealous ngl
do you just want validation you're attractive, so you get buttfucked by photographers?

• WTF
Reactions: poopoohead
how the fuck
Was this a legit agency?

I'm your height and I tried applying for fun, and they say I don't have the look they want

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, LooksThinker, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 7 others
I'm your height, also have the prettyboy pheno but I'm not skinny. I feel so jealous ngl
Also on the topic of being skinny I think I got leaner because I hadn’t been eating that much/wasn’t too my gym so may have affected face

• +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, LooksThinker and Xangsane
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ominion, Deleted member 52758, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 4 others
Also on the topic of being skinny I think I got leaner because I hadn’t been eating that much/wasn’t too my gym so may have affected face
I'm too muscular to model tbh.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ominion and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Yes they do, why do you only want good ethnic features and claim them as natural
fucking white people
I don’t “want” I just have them jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52758 and SteveRogers
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Absi
how the fuck
Was this a legit agency?

I'm your height and I tried applying for fun, and they say I don't have the look they want
From what I could tell it was legit they have credentials to back it up etc no fee paying sign up bullshit etc

From what I could tell it was legit they have credentials to back it up etc no fee paying sign up bullshit etc
How the fuck

I've got that prettyboy look people say is good enough for modelling but they say I don't have the look they want????

• So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
7.5/10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik01, LooksThinker, Lookologist003 and 1 other person
I don’t think runway is possible with your height, but your look is ideal for the Asos/catalogue model type stuff.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Icon, Mewton and 8 others
white people get their lips and brows filled in
white people have the thickest density eyebrow hair lol. ethnics get their brows filled in

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, LooksThinker, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 7 others
take the job

if they don't want you to get bigger then just apply some creams to your face and you are set for life.

congrats fr

• +1
Reactions: ominion, king_bandon, SteveRogers and 8 others
I don’t think runway is possible with your height, but your look is ideal for the Asos/catalogue model type stuff.
Can you be too muscular to model?

white people have the thickest density eyebrow hair lol. ethnics get their brows filled in
no they don't, arabs/south asians do.

• +1
Reactions: ominion, PrinceofDarkness, LooksThinker and 2 others
Yea they were saying if I could hit 179cm mark they said you can larp a couple cm etc they were mainly talking about French brands or doing something abroad in Korea/Japan as my height would be more suited

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, nanefer and marauder
How the fuck

I've got that prettyboy look people say is good enough for modelling but they say I don't have the look they want????
I really think it’s just about luck although height is going to be a major turn off for them

• +1
Reactions: ominion
I really think it’s just about luck although height is going to be a major turn off for them
I feel so shit now ngl. Am I too muscular to model? Too boring-looking? Too short (but you got in??)? Too old?
Congrats though, I feel happy for you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion, try2beme and Ramezu
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, trueceI, Deleted member 48066 and 15 others
no they don't, arabs/south asians do.
on the map it shows europeans and arabs equally have the thickest.

keep deluding urself to cope tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, mid and poopoohead
I feel so shit now ngl. Am I too muscular to model? Too boring-looking? Too short (but you got in??)? Too old?
Congrats though, I feel happy for you.
Although I don’t know what you actually look like I’m assuming you’re around my looks level or higher based on previous threads I’ve seen from you so I think it really would just be getting lucky it is probably one of the most validating feelings to get scouted irl rather than applying because it’s affirming as fuck not necessarily about appeal though

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Xangsane
on the map it shows europeans and arabs equally have the thickest.

keep deluding urself to cope tho
europeans have thin ass eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: BOGGED and Absi
Fuck, it's over

• +1
Reactions: ominion, Lookologist003, LooksThinker and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion, BrahminBoss, mid and 2 others
It’s been a while have you actually done anything productive
No I lost hope, just makes me feels like shit that I rot in my basement every day while people are getting modeling contracts..

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Although I don’t know what you actually look like I’m assuming you’re around my looks level or higher based on previous threads I’ve seen from you
anime filtered to prevent doxxing

so I think it really would just be getting lucky it is probably one of the most validating feelings to get scouted irl rather than applying because it’s affirming as fuck not necessarily about appeal though
I've never gotten approached or scouted, but I'll admit I started looking better from around 20-21 years old or so. I'm a late bloomer.
I don't want to be a model, but just want that confirmation that I am objectively handsome so my wife can be pleased
I'm fed up of being put down all the time and just being unlucky

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: notgraycel245969, trueceI, coispet and 2 others
how the fuck
Was this a legit agency?

youve never sent anyone your real face, by all means youre probably mtn and op mogs you to the sewers

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: notgraycel245969, RAMU KAKA, trueceI and 12 others
no, also your mandible is too short for the slayer look

youre beautiful and aesthetic like chalamet but not high smv

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: notgraycel245969, lowiqNormie, try2beme and 6 others
Age and lay count?

No I lost hope, just makes me feels like shit that I rot in my basement every day while people are getting modeling contracts..
Bro please I don’t know if your still posting rating threads the obvious reality is that you won’t be chad but it doesn’t mean you can’t improve to a reasonable degree going back through my old threads I cringe at the pictures that were taken compared to now which shows improvement albeit most likely from ageing

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, zeshama, Mainstream and 11 others