Approached by model scout (reevaluation)

For those too lazy to type

• Ltn

• Mtn

• Low Htn

• Htn

• High Htn

• Low CL

• CL

• High CL

• Low Chad

• Chad

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bro please I don’t know if your still posting rating threads the obvious reality is that you won’t be chad but it doesn’t mean you can’t improve to a reasonable degree going back through my old threads I cringe at the pictures that were taken compared to now which shows improvement albeit most likely from ageing
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
no shit nigga i wont be chad
improving from subhuman to slightly less subhuman is not going to change shit you know

improving from subhuman to slightly less subhuman is not going to change shit you know
you genuinely can improve I used to look actually terrible not going to expose that shit here jfl but I really used to be in a similar position to you lookswise although I was too absorbed in gaming to even be self aware about looks

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
are you really down to improve? are you ready to do everything it takes? this is a genuine question

• +1
Yea they were saying if I could hit 179cm mark they said you can larp a couple cm etc they were mainly talking about French brands or doing something abroad in Korea/Japan as my height would be more suited
Is the mother agency British? if you’re going to Asia make sure the agency has good contacts with other agencies out there in Asia. But yeah with a couple cms more you could easily make it work for runway out there, especially in China/HK and Japan. Korea I think is more saturated now, most male models want to go there so the competition is higher.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Ramezu
no, also your mandible is too short for the slayer look

youre beautiful and aesthetic like chalamet but not high smv
When you say slayer look does that = 6psl+ or just the specific archetype also could you explain what you mean by short mandible

• +1
Is the mother agency British? if you’re going to Asia make sure the agency has good contacts with other agencies out there in Asia. But yeah with a couple cms more you could easily make it work for runway out there, especially in China/HK and Japan. Korea I think is more saturated now, most male models want to go there so the competition is higher.
Mother agency is in Europe but I’m assuming they have contacts there and what not plus I’m planing on sending my applications to other agencies just to have a varied choice

• +1
Reactions: marauder
When you say slayer look does that = 6psl+ or just the specific archetype also could you explain what you mean by short mandible
no i meant the archetype not psl

IMG 3842

your ramus, chin and mandibular body need to be longer for that slayer look, although the hair also doesnt do you sny favor by that metric

it makes you look more beautiful and angelic instead of sexy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MTNAscension2, It'snotover, poopoohead and 1 other person
no i meant the archetype not psl

View attachment 2470342

your ramus, chin and mandibular body need to be longer for that slayer look, although the hair also doesnt do you sny favor by that metric

it makes you look more beautiful and angelic instead of sexy
Personally don’t think I can fit that archetype as my hair helps fraud my shit hairline which I’ve had from birth, in terms of forward growth of the chin/mandible I feel very cucked as my mums chin protrudes in-line/past her lower lip where as mine doesn’t which I think is a result of my very forwardly grown maxilla but could also be to do with still aging (my copefuel)

• +1
Appeal mogs this shithole to shreds. PSL Chadlite, but your appeal is so much higher. Mirin the beauty your parents made.

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream, It'snotover, 0hMan and 5 others
Appeal mogs this shithole to shreds. PSL Chadlite, but your appeal is so much higher. Mirin the beauty your parents made.
Thanks I would say my bone structure was definitely more from my mother however my maxilla is a mystery as both my parents have kinda shit maxilla which I’m still confused about also my parents both eye colour mog me brutally I got dark green my dad is light green and my mum has fucking amber henry cavill from the Witcher eye colour, I genuinely lucked out in terms of features received from parents but also their relatives except my mum gave me cucked undereyes, anyways sorry for that ramble jfl but what holds me back from psl chad

• +1
Thanks I would say my bone structure was definitely more from my mother however my maxilla is a mystery as both my parents have kinda shit maxilla which I’m still confused about also my parents both eye colour mog me brutally I got dark green my dad is light green and my mum has fucking amber henry cavill from the Witcher eye colour, I genuinely lucked out in terms of features received from parents but also their relatives except my mum gave me cucked undereyes, anyways sorry for that ramble jfl but what holds me back from psl chad
Taller lower third, since you’re 17 it’s probably gonna grow until your early 20s but if it doesn’t you’re legit $700 a year of ramus filler away from being PSL chad imo tbh.

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan, poopoohead and Ramezu
I feel so jealous
HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET A MODELLING CONTRACT WHILE BEING MY HEIGHT??
can i see your pics in dm? but not frauded if possible

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
Taller lower third, since you’re 17 it’s probably gonna grow until your early 20s but if it doesn’t you’re legit $700 a year of ramus filler away from being PSL chad imo tbh.
Will just have to hope for this growth then, obviously I can’t complain but as a human I will always want more

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
@WanderingBurro how do we compare?

Any luck come about when you applied? I would like to model too. Yes being scouted is nice.

• +1
Reactions: Ramezu
This is autism

• JFL
Reactions: Ramezu and efidescontinuado
how the fuck
Was this a legit agency?

I'm your height and I tried applying for fun, and they say I don't have the look they want
Even o got a modelling contract right bhai

• +1
Any luck come about when you applied? I would like to model too. Yes being scouted is nice.
Haven’t done so yet as I’ve been I’ll planning on doing so soon

• +1
Reactions: infini

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream, nanefer and Ramezu
Be careful, of sodomites in the industry. They will do everything to enter your bussy, and i am 100% serious.

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream, p0lishsubhuman, Sny and 2 others
Be careful, of sodomites in the industry. They will do everything to enter your bussy, and i am 100% serious.
I’m aware of the let’s call it very questionable side of the industry aswell as the pay being shit and 99% of models being unknown whilst the other 1% are known on the Hindu dindu forum as much as I would like to be able to be like opry or chico and live solely off it its unlikely to happen especially without said consequences

• +1
Reactions: Sny, poopoohead and andy9432
I’m aware of the let’s call it very questionable side of the industry aswell as the pay being shit and 99% of models being unknown whilst the other 1% are known on the Hindu dindu forum as much as I would like to be able to be like opry or chico and live solely off it its unlikely to happen especially without said consequences
are you okay with gay anal penetration

• JFL
Reactions: 6’3 chad and Ramezu
Father @thecel read pm

• JFL
are you okay with gay anal penetration
The industry loves guys like him, and rightfully so. Thats the price he has to pay, cuz the industry is a satanic sodomite hellhole, they love young collagen rich soft featured prettyboys. Top of the food chain.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, Yung, poopoohead and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 0hMan, poopoohead, Akhi and 2 others
The industry loves guys like him, and rightfully so. Thats the price he has to pay, cuz the industry is a satanic sodomite hellhole, they love young collagen rich soft featured prettyboys. Top of the food chain.
what about me?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and Akhi
  • +1
Reactions: Ramezu and Xangsane
are you khhv? or just virgin? how is that possible, this forum told me that even if you act autistic you will still have women lining up to suck your cock as long as you are gl, and btw i thought you said 5”8 or 5”7 earlier did you grow

• +1
Reactions: Ramezu
do you think I'll expire soon?
Thats the problem with aging, you dont really know when, what i know is that u should've been scouted 10 years ago, Some prettyboys are younger than you, and already look "worn" out. I know u soon turn 26, but Bieber, Laid was conventional prettyboys, and they were 100% finished when they turned 25. U soon turn 26, so ur "overtime" already, but if you are truly blackpilled on how to take care of urself, i can see u extend this phase.

• +1
are you khhv? or just virgin? how is that possible, this forum told me that even if you act autistic you will still have women lining up to suck your cock as long as you are gl, and btw i thought you said 5”8 or 5”7 earlier did you grow
Over summer I grew I mentioned I was 5’8 or 175 before tho I think in my last thread

• +1
Reactions: twilight and Xangsane
Thats the problem with aging, you dont really know when, what i know is that u should've been scouted 10 years ago,
Really, why?
I was overweight 10 years ago. I was a late bloomer, I started to look better around 20
Some prettyboys are younger than you,
what's the average age?
and already look "worn" out. I
How worn out would you say I look? These were recent (cartoonified to avoid doxxing)

know u soon turn 26, but Bieber, Laid was conventional prettyboys, and they were 100% finished when they turned 25.
am I a conventional prettyboy?
U soon turn 26, so ur "overtime" already, but if you are truly blackpilled on how to take care of urself, i can see u extend this phase.
I do lots of softmaxxing at home. I also don't drink, smoke or do any sort of drugs. I drink plenty of water and I am now on rets!

• +1
On the topic of your other question I’m not nt I have been approached irl rarely although I don’t go out insanely often and if I do it’s not to social events also pretty sure I mentioned I go to a single sex school and I don’t got to parties etc and I don’t exactly put myself out there if this helps explain your question of reality

• +1
Reactions: twilight and Xangsane
Really, why?
I was overweight 10 years ago. I was a late bloomer, I started to look better around 20

what's the average age?

How worn out would you say I look? These were recent (cartoonified to avoid doxxing)
View attachment 2470609View attachment 2470610View attachment 2470611View attachment 2470613View attachment 2470615

I do lots of softmaxxing at home. I also don't drink, smoke or do any sort of drugs. I drink plenty of water and I am now on rets!
U dont look worn out, but the last pic, gives more of a maesthetic look, however anything right now is just a bonus. If u can keep this look when u turn 30, that should count as an achievement

• +1
On the topic of your other question I’m not nt I have been approached irl rarely although I don’t go out insanely often and if I do it’s not to social events also pretty sure I mentioned I go to a single sex school and I don’t got to parties etc and I don’t exactly put myself out there if this helps explain your question of reality
was the scout who approached you, male or female?

• +1
U dont look worn out, but the last pic, gives more of a maesthetic look, however anything right now is just a bonus. If u can keep this look when u turn 30, that should count as an achievement
do you think I got rejected from the modelling agency due to age?

Really, why?

what's the average age?

View attachment 2470609View attachment 2470610View attachment 2470611View attachment 2470613View attachment 2470615

@andy9432 also are mine and the OP's phenos/appeals different?

Good. What do you consider worn out?

really, why?

Thank you!

Would you say keep at the rest, SPF and my lifestyle or should I do more?
spf fasting,tretinoin, fasted workouts, u have a prominent browridge in the last pic
do you think I got rejected from the modelling agency due to age?
we all know the industry loves the young boys. They might've just looked at ur age without looking at ur pictures and say no, due to ageism
@andy9432 also are mine and the OP's phenos/appeals different?
OP has massive appeal, albeit to very young girls. And sodomites. You have more universal appeal, although OP has more appeal to younger than 18 girls.

• +1
Reactions: Ramezu and Xangsane
OP has massive appeal, albeit to very young girls. And sodomites. You have more universal appeal, although OP has more appeal to younger than 18 girls.
Does my appeal fall of exponentially for higher age groups or to less of an extreme

• JFL
Reactions: lilith
spf fasting,tretinoin, fasted workouts,
Thank you!
u have a prominent browridge in the last pic
I see, so I'm borderline masc because of my browridge?
we all know the industry loves the young boys. They might've just looked at ur age without looking at ur pictures and say no, due to ageism
Yeah I had to state my date of birth
I guess they know because of my age they can't take advantage of me unlike younger boys?
Why do I have more universal appeal and he has more JB appeal?
Like what could you see us doing?