Approached by model scout (reevaluation)

For those too lazy to type

• Ltn

• Mtn

• Low Htn

• Htn

• High Htn

• Low CL

• CL

• High CL

• Low Chad

• Chad

Results are only viewable after voting.
Recently I was approached by a model scout whilst walking in central London despite me standing at manlet (175cm) height. This surprised me as my face must have been the main factor as to why I was noticed as I remember the scout eyeing me down as I crossed the street and pulling me aside in the middle of the road, they said my height wasn’t ideal but that my face was very good. I was wonder if I’m being narcy and deluded as this has boosted my ego and want to know my real rating and why I am there. I have left a poll to vote and I will probably apply to more agencies and start modelling next year. I know I have posted rate threads before but after this incident it’s made me curious as to if anything changed. Basically all of these pictures are new.

Front:
View attachment 2470186
View attachment 2470177

Motion:

Side:
View attachment 2470169
View attachment 2470175
View attachment 2470179
Angles:
View attachment 2470163
View attachment 2470166

Eye Area (neutral and above angle):
View attachment 2470159
View attachment 2470161

how old are you and how did u ascend

how old are you and how did u ascend
18 turned a couple months ago these pictures are from 16-17 and I did nothing really just aging changes, if you’re talking about previously then hair cut + cold showers (cold part not needed)

You are low to medium ChadLite on the pictures, , you can easily became famous on instagram. Do it immediately

• +1
Reactions: Ramezu
You are low to medium ChadLite on the pictures, , you can easily became famous on instagram. Do it immediately
Wish it was as simple as “just do it”

18 turned a couple months ago these pictures are from 16-17 and I did nothing really just aging changes, if you’re talking about previously then hair cut + cold showers (cold part not needed)
what was your regular life and diet, did you do any sports ? (asking because that can affect hormone changes i guess or I'm just retarded lol), are you above average in your family life (as in not poor so no stress), no need to answer all of them whatever you can pls ty

• +1
Wish it was as simple as “just do it”
It's simple nigga. Don't waste your time in this forum unless you want trading advice.
Use your looks and fraudmaxx to beyond ChadLite with filters and make up and you will easily get famous on social media if you work hard. It will bring opportunities and money.

• +1
what was your regular life and diet, did you do any sports ? (asking because that can affect hormone changes i guess or I'm just retarded lol), are you above average in your family life (as in not poor so no stress), no need to answer all of them whatever you can pls ty
My diet is pretty terrible consists of a lot of junk food at the time, sports wise I didn’t do much the most I do was track and field and it was once or twice a week at best for like 2 months and I don’t suffer from financial stress or not aware of it at the least

• +1
Reactions: NilsTheChad
You at beautiful. What do you do on a daily basis?

Are you asking me how I live my life because it’s not very interesting
Just wondering if you are a model or studying or working.

• +1
Mogs many forum chads

• Woah
  • Love it