Approached by model scout (reevaluation)

For those too lazy to type

• Ltn

• Mtn

• Low Htn

• Htn

• High Htn

• Low CL

• CL

• High CL

• Low Chad

• Chad

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes I am

Mirin jarjar binks look alike and it is 100% my most accurate picture
After giving it some thought I should've kept the stupid jar jar bins comparison to myself, sorry, man:pepefrown:

• +1
Reactions: Ramezu
it won't, proportions don't really change.

It's caused by your occlusal plane being too steep rather than not having a chin, so genio would probably not work too well, I'd probably do bimax if it bothers you a lot.

As I mentioned before, the lips personally bother me but Idk if others dislike "excessive" lip display as much as I do, for the answers you got to this post probably not.

You could perhaps post a picture of your teeth viewed from the side profile to see if its bimax protrusion or if its due to the occlusal plane, I feel like its the occlusal plane but I don't wanna get it wrong
Ortho said I have overbite my maxilla is just more forward grown than my mandible there isn’t really any fix I can do other than Bimax with rotation of the maxilla backwards and jaw forwards but Bimax is 35-90k so that’s not happening lol

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
Ortho said I have overbite my maxilla is just more forward grown than my mandible there isn’t really any fix I can do other than Bimax with rotation of the maxilla backwards and jaw forwards but Bimax is 35-90k so that’s not happening lol
They would only move both forward but the mandible more in relation to the maxilla, one does not simply move the maxilla backwards in the le fort 1 plane unless you're in Korea (they sometimes do entire maxilla setbacks for bimaxprotrusioncels, not your case anyway).

• +1
They would only move both forward but the mandible more in relation to the maxilla, one does not simply move the maxilla backwards in the le fort 1 plane unless you're in Korea (they sometimes do entire maxilla setbacks for bimaxprotrusioncels, not your case anyway).
They would move them forward and with a counterclockwise rotation to be more specific, since your occlusal plane is so clockwise rotated

They would move them forward and with a counterclockwise rotation to be more specific, since your occlusal plane is so clockwise rotated
But basically spark notes version it’s time to pack my bags, I need genio and Bimax aswell as jaw angle implants

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
But basically spark notes version it’s time to pack my bags, I need genio and Bimax aswell as jaw angle implants
in my personal opinion yes, that's what you need.

Ayy congrats 🎉🎉

• +1
Recently I was approached by a model scout whilst walking in central London despite me standing at manlet (175cm) height. This surprised me as my face must have been the main factor as to why I was noticed as I remember the scout eyeing me down as I crossed the street and pulling me aside in the middle of the road, they said my height wasn’t ideal but that my face was very good. I was wonder if I’m being narcy and deluded as this has boosted my ego and want to know my real rating and why I am there. I have left a poll to vote and I will probably apply to more agencies and start modelling next year. I know I have posted rate threads before but after this incident it’s made me curious as to if anything changed. Basically all of these pictures are new.

Front:
View attachment 2470186
View attachment 2470177

Motion:

Side:
View attachment 2470169
View attachment 2470175
View attachment 2470179
Angles:
View attachment 2470163
View attachment 2470166

Eye Area (neutral and above angle):
View attachment 2470159
View attachment 2470161

Nigga why did u even join this incel forum

• +1
just get on tinder you’d be slaying 1 girl a day legit
Don’t care about slaying care about aesthetics it doesn’t fix my issue of being sub 8/10 but nothing will so I am just perpetually rotting

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: gooner23 and N8verBegan
B
Recently I was approached by a model scout whilst walking in central London despite me standing at manlet (175cm) height. This surprised me as my face must have been the main factor as to why I was noticed as I remember the scout eyeing me down as I crossed the street and pulling me aside in the middle of the road, they said my height wasn’t ideal but that my face was very good. I was wonder if I’m being narcy and deluded as this has boosted my ego and want to know my real rating and why I am there. I have left a poll to vote and I will probably apply to more agencies and start modelling next year. I know I have posted rate threads before but after this incident it’s made me curious as to if anything changed. Basically all of these pictures are new.

Front:
View attachment 2470186
View attachment 2470177

Motion:

Side:
View attachment 2470169
View attachment 2470175
View attachment 2470179
Angles:
View attachment 2470163
View attachment 2470166

View attachment 2470159
View attachment 2470161

How old are yoy?

• +1
Also I remember a friend of mine dming you on here and you calling me chad saying I needed no surgery done jfl
You sent the most frauded pictures you could gather. You can't expect to get a good assessment when you're sending in pictures that don't reflect reality.

What will that make me and how much would that cost 100k?
Among other things, it would make your face appear wider and taller in the lower third taller (so you would no longer need to tilt your head up), and it would rid you of your jar jar binksceldom. This is without considering the implants.

The cost in europe would probably be something like 35-50K without implants and 50-60K with implants for renowned surgeons, and probably less if you go to unknown practitioners.

You sent the most frauded pictures you could gather. You can't expect to get a good assessment when you're sending in pictures that don't reflect reality.
He sent them not me nor did I tell him which ones to send and I’m pretty sure he even mentioned my profile in the message lol and i don’t claim to be chad nor will I ever be and even in those pictures I am not chad just lol, what do you rate me “unfrauded”
Among other things, it would make your face appear wider and taller in the lower third taller (so you would no longer need to tilt your head up), and it would rid you of your jar jar binksceldom. This is without considering the implants.
My fwhr is fine? My skull would benefit from being taller as it’s total fwhr is unideal same with Midface, also don’t think I have my head tilted up in any of my pictures
The cost in europe would probably be something like 35-50K without implants and 50-60K with implants for renowned surgeons, and probably less if you go to unknown practitioners.
50-60k for Bimax with genio and jaw implants?
Or just the Bimax and implants

Also I remember a friend of mine dming you on here and you calling me chad saying I needed no surgery done jfl
Adding onto this, I don't know who sent me the pictures, but depending on what friend did it you had a truecel ultra recessed person sending the photos and by mere comparison it would be hard not to consider you a mogger.

Anyway the surgery isn't clinically super necessary in your case, you still look decent and you have a jawline despite the recession, sure, it'd improve your appearance and it'd probably help you maintain your jawline for longer when you gain weight and/or age, but tbh you could live like this with no problem.

• +1
He sent them not me nor did I tell him which ones to send and I’m pretty sure he even mentioned my profile in the message lol and i don’t claim to be chad nor will I ever be and even in those pictures I am not chad just lol, what do you rate me “unfrauded”

My fwhr is fine? My skull would benefit from being taller as it’s total fwhr is unideal same with Midface, also don’t think I have my head tilted up in any of my pictures

50-60k for Bimax with genio and jaw implants?
Or just the Bimax and implants
50-60k for everything, genio included.

like a 6-7 unfrauded.

Your lower third is what look get wider (basically bc now ur recessed and its further away than the rest of your face, moving it forward would make it close to the eye and it'd appear proportionally wider even though its not), it wouldn't involve the FWHR.

You do tilt your head up, especially for side profiles.

Anyway, as I said before, you don't need it, I wouldn't even consider doing it if I was you, but at least you know the option exists.

• +1
I thought you died

Adding onto this, I don't know who sent me the pictures, but depending on what friend did it you had a truecel ultra recessed person sending the photos and by mere comparison it would be hard not to consider you a mogger.
Wdym I’m pretty sure the frontal be sent you was some giga frauded aspie looking frontal specially to show bones, the side profile was a candid and you didn’t make any assumptions based off that both pictures being more recent than the ones posted here, the friend who sent it was the guy who dmed you about the NCT guy jfl so no I don’t think it was sone ultra recessed trucel

like a 6-7 unfrauded.
So with surgery I would be a 7-8 unfrauded
Your lower third is what look get wider (basically bc now ur recessed and its further away than the rest of your face, moving it forward would make it close to the eye and it'd appear proportionally wider even though its not), it wouldn't involve the FWHR.
When you mentioned face appearing wider I assumed you were talking about fwhr rather than specifically just jaw
I can attach any side I’ve taken most of which don’t have head tilt upwards but rather downwards the 2nd is a candid
Anyway, as I said before, you don't need it, I wouldn't even consider doing it if I was you, but at least you know the option exists.
Obviously I do not need it nobody needs surgery cosmetically unless they are a burn victim

Attachments

• 297740.jpeg
    297740.jpeg
    99.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7661.jpeg
    IMG_7661.jpeg
    217.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2101.jpeg
    IMG_2101.jpeg
    352.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9975.jpeg
    IMG_9975.jpeg
    20.8 KB · Views: 0

like a 6-7 unfrauded.

Ur a retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ramezu, It'snotover, mirrormogger and 1 other person
I remember this post vividly. I was shocked at the time. your ethereal beauty was rare on this forum. you reminded of a painting. I didn’t see you post as much lol. thought you kys.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Ramezu and dehydrated
Wdym I’m pretty sure the frontal be sent you was some giga frauded aspie looking frontal specially to show bones, the side profile was a candid and you didn’t make any assumptions based off that both pictures being more recent than the ones posted here, the friend who sent it was the guy who dmed you about the NCT guy jfl so no I don’t think it was sone ultra recessed trucel

So with surgery I would be a 7-8 unfrauded

When you mentioned face appearing wider I assumed you were talking about fwhr rather than specifically just jaw

I can attach any side I’ve taken most of which don’t have head tilt upwards but rather downwards the 2nd is a candid

Obviously I do not need it nobody needs surgery cosmetically unless they are a burn victim
This pictures don't reflect reality, bro, look how your chin is more forward than the lower lip, but in the front candid that we agreed is the most accurate your lower lip protrudes further than your chin by a significant distance.

IMO people who are recessed to the point of having no jawline do need the surgery cosmetically if they wanna feel good about their appearance.

• JFL
it’s 15k in italy jfl

This pictures don't reflect reality, bro, look how your chin is more forward than the lower lip, but in the front candid that we agreed is the most accurate your lower lip protrudes further than your chin by a significant distance.
I was trolling no way you thought I agreed with that jfl

I remember this post vividly. I was shocked at the time. your ethereal beauty was rare on this forum. you reminded of a painting. I didn’t see you post as much lol. thought you kys.
Maybe in a couple years it will hold true, I just rot on discord mostly and occasionally come back here to laugh at some threads and now am responding to this 7 month old thing but thank you for mirin Saar :feelsgood:

Looks good

• +1

Front:
View attachment 2470186
View attachment 2470177

Motion:

Side:
View attachment 2470169
View attachment 2470175
View attachment 2470179
Angles:
View attachment 2470163
View attachment 2470166

View attachment 2470159
View attachment 2470161

mirin chadlite pretyboy. u look like your from an anime. :ogre:

• +1
Ur a nobody who is afraid to post his face, lil bro.

Straight to the ignored list
Many ppl on here have seen my face ur just retarded 😂 calling him a 6 gtfo

• +1
I was trolling no way you thought I agreed with that jfl
IMG 1407

I corrected your head posture in one of the unfrauded pictures of ur side profile u posted and you can clearly see that you're recessed and you almost certainly look way worse irl and in your posts.

I guess you move your jaw forward to pose for the better looking pictures u post and then forget to do it in some of them like in the one I used or something, idk.

Made this gif to demonstrate what you should look like with normal growth.

View attachment 2471589 this is exactly how you look to other people IRL.

In the most clear picture your mid tier subhumanity is on full display. Your nonexistent cheekbones. Narrow bigonials. Under eyebags. Infant tier chin. Discolored lips. Twink tier neck. Midget height. You're a subhuman.

You can only fool impressionable 15 year old hindu subhumans with your bathroom lighting that anyone can use to contour certain parts of the face.

//thread
Its not best edit Nigga but he would look better with more bone mass.
High IQ users.

• +1
Reactions: rulothecab
HTN bc height, if u would be like 10cm taller would be easily chadlite

View attachment 2833641
I corrected your head posture in one of the unfrauded pictures of ur side profile u posted and you can clearly see that you're recessed
Anyway the initial picture got mildly vertically distorted when I photographed the computer screen, it probably doesn't look that bad IRL and you shouldn't get surgery, the change wouldn't be enough to make the risks, long recovery and the money cost worth it at all in your case.

View attachment 2833641
I corrected your head posture in one of the unfrauded pictures of ur side profile u posted and you can clearly see that you're recessed and you almost certainly look way worse irl and in your posts.

I guess you move your jaw forward to pose for the better looking pictures u post and then forget to do it in some of them like in the one I used or something, idk.

Made this gif to demonstrate what you should look like with normal growth.

High IQ users.
Yea bro mirin the “ideal forward growth” this image isn’t a proper side as I’ve explained in this thread previously my entire head was tilted downwards aggressively and I then rotated the image up, my chin my overshoots my naison hence my chin not being recessed your morph also looks like dogshit but again “high iq” users like the others who’s morphs also looked like dogshit and claim I am mtn max off of a shit picture which was taken a year plus ago is pure cagefuel, ignore the fact I’ve posted a candid side which is more recent and a side taken by myself from a month ago which are both tilted downward (less so than the picture that is being used by you) but according you you “its not accurate bro!”. I don’t jut my jaw in any of my pictures especially not in a candid :lul: but not I just totally forgot to jutt and post it you got me!
Anyway the initial picture got mildly vertically distorted when I photographed the computer screen, it probably doesn't look that bad IRL and you shouldn't get surgery, the change wouldn't be enough to make the risks, long recovery and the money cost worth it at all in your case.
and then I don’t get why you flip flop between points I am a recesed truecel who looks 10* worse irl as my real life experience would indicate I am capped at mtn or am I not conversing with users on this website is boring when I can present you evidence of me looking “good” side on in a candid it is ignored tell me why? Did I jutt unknowingly in the candid and that makes it turbo fraudulent or is the head posture making it seem like my chin overshoots my naison when it doesn’t in real life because as you say the pictures I post aren’t reflective of real life even the ones not taken by me :soy:

HTN bc height, if u would be like 10cm taller would be easily chadlite
Be so fr, if bro went out into public- he would be cold approached, I think in SMV he’s easily like high lite, in pure shoulders up lite

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Yea bro mirin the “ideal forward growth” this image isn’t a proper side as I’ve explained in this thread previously my entire head was tilted downwards aggressively and I then rotated the image up, my chin my overshoots my naison hence my chin not being recessed your morph also looks like dogshit but again “high iq” users like the others who’s morphs also looked like dogshit and claim I am mtn max off of a shit picture which was taken a year plus ago is pure cagefuel, ignore the fact I’ve posted a candid side which is more recent and a side taken by myself from a month ago which are both tilted downward (less so than the picture that is being used by you) but according you you “its not accurate bro!”. I don’t jut my jaw in any of my pictures especially not in a candid :lul: but not I just totally forgot to jutt and post it you got me!

and then I don’t get why you flip flop between points I am a recesed truecel who looks 10* worse irl as my real life experience would indicate I am capped at mtn or am I not conversing with users on this website is boring when I can present you evidence of me looking “good” side on in a candid it is ignored tell me why? Did I jutt unknowingly in the candid and that makes it turbo fraudulent or is the head posture making it seem like my chin overshoots my naison when it doesn’t in real life because as you say the pictures I post aren’t reflective of real life even the ones not taken by me :soy:
Someone's mad for being exposed jfl.

Its over.

• So Sad
Chalite, Jealous org users voting MTN :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Ramezu and Salted_Salty
You lowkey look like Timothee Chalamet

• +1
1000th reply. smd

• Love it