Approached by model scout (reevaluation)

For those too lazy to type

• Ltn

• Mtn

• Low Htn

• Htn

• High Htn

• Low CL

• CL

• High CL

• Low Chad

• Chad

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lmao @ the ogre-looking gymmax copers telling OP he's below Chadlite because he's lacking [hyper-masculine ogrecel feature].

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: N8verBegan, neverchadlite, LooksThinker and 2 others
I also asked her needs.

She might need attention or your presence physically IRL.
she told me she wanted a good looking smart husband that's a Muslim.
but we both admit we want more physical/sexual stuff but we're gonna have to wait until marriage which is next month.
we'll live together 1 year after marriage due to financial constraints

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
did for a bit its where i got these responses from i used it as a way to ask about who mogs me in terms of female view but the one girl who interested me the most was the one who had dated many runway model 6-6'3 tall etc and said she found depoot most attractive out of every psl god and people around those tiers but then stated that only de poot and basso mogged me and everyone else didnt, i asked her how do you classify she said all these people are obviously good looking and she only put it into a ranking as i had asked her to do so, i tried to explain to her these flaws in my face whatever shit but she still said that i mogged these other guys which i found baffling as she is more psl brained due to having dated all these small time male models and finding depoot the peak of male gaze psl the most attractive of course there are types involved here but still she held me in the same regard as these other guys which obviously would be laughed at if i said this on the forum, other girls wont go as in depth as they dont have this viewpoint/experience but will mostly just say i mog all or whatever which comes in part due to flattery but regardless you see my point
and she's a model?

• +1
Reactions: Ramezu
did for a bit its where i got these responses from i used it as a way to ask about who mogs me in terms of female view but the one girl who interested me the most was the one who had dated many runway model 6-6'3 tall etc and said she found depoot most attractive out of every psl god and people around those tiers but then stated that only de poot and basso mogged me and everyone else didnt, i asked her how do you classify she said all these people are obviously good looking and she only put it into a ranking as i had asked her to do so, i tried to explain to her these flaws in my face whatever shit but she still said that i mogged these other guys which i found baffling as she is more psl brained due to having dated all these small time male models and finding depoot the peak of male gaze psl the most attractive of course there are types involved here but still she held me in the same regard as these other guys which obviously would be laughed at if i said this on the forum, other girls wont go as in depth as they dont have this viewpoint/experience but will mostly just say i mog all or whatever which comes in part due to flattery but regardless you see my point
these girls are definitely at least stacylite-stacy tier and have modelled.

the girls in my area don't offer me what I want, so I asked to be set up with someone further away that satisfied most of what I want.

love, companionship, someone to talk to and to be myself with, my other half, beautiful sex.
do you have e sex

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ramezu and Xangsane
No she is not and she’s probably average on here at best which was very confusing to me
How the actual fuck did she manage to date runway models as an MTB?
What sort of look/pheno?

How the actual fuck did she manage to date runway models as an MTB?
What sort of look/pheno?
Obviously they were not big time runway models she showed me an example of a guy she had matched with or whatever so seemed legit she’s American studying in England in terms of look/pheno legit nothing special from the top of my head I was questioning her on how she did it aswell and she didn’t really have an explanation she said her ex had looked similar to Vito basso I also asked her how my competition was on the apps she said I was one of quote “really hot ones” but I feel like if all these guys were posted here people may say the mog me etc but atp idk she has this specific taste on a more psl centric/aesthetics focused face and she thinks I mog them again just going off word here not actions but yea

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Obviously they were not big time runway models she showed me an example of a guy she had matched with or whatever so seemed legit she’s American studying in England in terms of look/pheno legit nothing special from the top of my head I was questioning her on how she did it aswell and she didn’t really have an explanation she said her ex had looked similar to Vito basso I also asked her how my competition was on the apps she said I was one of quote “really hot ones” but I feel like if all these guys were posted here people may say the mog me etc but atp idk she has this specific taste on a more psl centric/aesthetics focused face and she thinks I mog them again just going off word here not actions but yea
what's her age and race
does she look like a typical woman or an alt woman/HQNP woman?

• +1
what's her age and race
unless if she's Asian. I've seen a lot of Asian women date extremely good looking white men or ugly white men, no in between.

• +1
  • +1
what's her age and race
White and age I can’t remember maybe 20 I think, she was 100% autistic think she said she was, she has done research into far right/manosphere stuff and I would not say she is quote on quote hqnp but she didn’t look outlandishly alt

• JFL
Are alt women HQNP?
if they have no tats/piercings and don't do drugs with a low or 0 body count.
White and age I can’t remember maybe 20 I think, she was 100% autistic think she said she was, she has done research into far right/manosphere stuff and I would not say she is quote on quote hqnp but she didn’t look outlandishly alt
This has gotta be one of those types that read fanfics.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

What if they have tats and one piercing to express themselves but only 3 body counts??

Maybe so but idk

• +1
You got scouted because you have that gay androgynous look they want. They love skinny pale boys who look like women idk why

• +1
Reactions: rulothecab, Gonza, LooksThinker and 1 other person
Subhuman

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Ramezu
Why is this thread so active ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314 and Ramezu
what did you do to ascend since your first post

• +1
get off this forum, retard, u look too good to be here

• Hmm...
what did you do to ascend since your first post
Everything I’ve done since that first post that may be slightly related to looksmaxxing I’ll list here but it’s not that much
Chewing (on and off for a couple months haven’t done so in a while though)
Gym (stopped like a month before summer holiday)
proper breathing (aka just not mouth breathing) used to do it while gaming when I would get concentrated like an autist
Those are the only things I can think of the other thing is just aging of which my friends/I noticed the biggest change near the end of summer, also I would just say I wouldn’t use those pictures as a reference for where I started as these 3 attached below had all been taken before where I look much better those pictures were just terrible

Attachments

• 298107.jpeg
    298107.jpeg
    51.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2946.png
    IMG_2946.png
    5.4 MB · Views: 0
  • image.png
    image.png
    240.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: limpoboboo2
Everything I’ve done since that first post that may be slightly related to looksmaxxing I’ll list here but it’s not that much
Chewing (on and off for a couple months haven’t done so in a while though)
Gym (stopped like a month before summer holiday)
proper breathing (aka just not mouth breathing) used to do it while gaming when I would get concentrated like an autist
Those are the only things I can think of the other thing is just aging of which my friends/I noticed the biggest change near the end of summer, also I would just say I wouldn’t use those pictures as a reference for where I started as these 3 attached below had all been taken before where I look much better those pictures were just terrible
Puberty*

• +1
Low chadlite, very striking look

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonza, LooksThinker and Ramezu
Did any jewish men try to have sex with you yet?

• JFL
Mirin op tbh, wish i could be a model

• Love it
I mean I said that’s the main thing but if you want actionable changes those are the only things I would consider “looksmaxxing” and before the first post I made it was just getting a haircut and actually taking a shower :hnghn:, actually did forget one big thing I started only washing my hair with water exclusively makes my hair much more curly and consistent dry everytime I come out the shower also just air dry it this ascended my hair hard @limpoboboo2

• +1
Reactions: limpoboboo2 and LooksThinker
  • WTF
Recently I was approached by a model scout whilst walking in central London despite me standing at manlet (175cm) height. This surprised me as my face must have been the main factor as to why I was noticed as I remember the scout eyeing me down as I crossed the street and pulling me aside in the middle of the road, they said my height wasn’t ideal but that my face was very good. I was wonder if I’m being narcy and deluded as this has boosted my ego and want to know my real rating and why I am there. I have left a poll to vote and I will probably apply to more agencies and start modelling next year. I know I have posted rate threads before but after this incident it’s made me curious as to if anything changed. Basically all of these pictures are new.

Front:
View attachment 2470186
View attachment 2470177

Motion:

Side:
View attachment 2470169
View attachment 2470175
View attachment 2470179
Angles:
View attachment 2470163
View attachment 2470166

Eye Area (neutral and above angle):
View attachment 2470159
View attachment 2470161

Late reply, but if I ever see you in Primrose Hill 🤣

• +1
Late reply, but if I ever see you in Primrose Hill 🤣
I’ve been there like three times since but always late at night cus I like the view at the top so if I do go there youd prolly catch me between the times of 7-9pm

I’ve been there like three times since but always late at night cus I like the view at the top so if I do go there youd prolly catch me between the times of 7-9pm
Cool bro 😭, have you ever smoked weed while at the top? Different type of experience

• +1
Cool bro 😭, have you ever smoked weed while at the top? Different type of experience
Nah, last time I went there were two guys blasting drum and base whilst smoking tho :lul:

I cannot handle this mog.

• JFL
Reactions: mitereew and Ramezu
most people said my side is better than my front so i find this very surprising but alright
arguing with a known clown rotting in my ignores for 11 months straight. 0 idea of appeal just plain coping subhumans with autism.

• +1
arguing with a known clown rotting in my ignores for 11 months straight. 0 idea of appeal just plain coping subhumans with autism.
It’s fine I’m here for everyone’s view point I guess

that guy needs to kill himself LOL

19 pages
what the fuck

ltn

• +1
You have many good features but I can't get over your excessive lip display, its probably bimax protrusion (I need to see your teeth to confirm) or due to recession. You're also dolychofacial with a steep mandibular plane angle.

You remind me a bit of jar jar binks due to the bimax protrusion and I can't unsee it.

View attachment 2471589 this is exactly how you look to other people IRL.
I agree, this is probably his most accurate picture.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: rulothecab and Ramezu
Recently I was approached by a model scout whilst walking in central London despite me standing at manlet (175cm) height. This surprised me as my face must have been the main factor as to why I was noticed as I remember the scout eyeing me down as I crossed the street and pulling me aside in the middle of the road, they said my height wasn’t ideal but that my face was very good. I was wonder if I’m being narcy and deluded as this has boosted my ego and want to know my real rating and why I am there. I have left a poll to vote and I will probably apply to more agencies and start modelling next year. I know I have posted rate threads before but after this incident it’s made me curious as to if anything changed. Basically all of these pictures are new.

Front:
View attachment 2470186
View attachment 2470177

Motion:

Side:
View attachment 2470169
View attachment 2470175
View attachment 2470179
Angles:
View attachment 2470163
View attachment 2470166

Eye Area (neutral and above angle):
View attachment 2470159
View attachment 2470161

Ur in the creative attractive discord

• +1
Sure if you don’t mind the recession if your talking about chin I’m hoping will grow more forward as mentioned my mum had very good forward chin growth so that’s my only hope really
it won't, proportions don't really change.

It's caused by your occlusal plane being too steep rather than not having a chin, so genio would probably not work too well, I'd probably do bimax if it bothers you a lot.

As I mentioned before, the lips personally bother me but Idk if others dislike "excessive" lip display as much as I do, for the answers you got to this post probably not.

You could perhaps post a picture of your teeth viewed from the side profile to see if its bimax protrusion or if its due to the occlusal plane, I feel like its the occlusal plane but I don't wanna get it wrong

it won't, proportions don't really change.

It's caused by your occlusal plane being too steep rather than not having a chin, so genio would probably not work too well, I'd probably do bimax if it bothers you a lot.

As I mentioned before, the lips personally bother me but Idk if others dislike "excessive" lip display as much as I do, for the answers you got to this post probably not.

You could perhaps post a picture of your teeth viewed from the side profile to see if its bimax protrusion or if its due to the occlusal plane, I feel like its the occlusal plane but I don't wanna get it wrong
checked other posts of yours, its definitely bimaxillary recession, you will need bimax if you ever want to truly look good.

The good news is at least its not bimax protrusion.

Ur in the creative attractive discord
Yes I am
You have many good features but I can't get over your excessive lip display, its probably bimax protrusion (I need to see your teeth to confirm) or due to recession. You're also dolychofacial with a steep mandibular plane angle.

You remind me a bit of jar jar binks due to the bimax protrusion and I can't unsee it.

View attachment 2832529View attachment 2832545

I agree, this is probably his most accurate picture.
Mirin jarjar binks look alike and it is 100% my most accurate picture