Approached by model scout (reevaluation)

For those too lazy to type

• Ltn

• Mtn

• Low Htn

• Htn

• High Htn

• Low CL

• CL

• High CL

• Low Chad

• Chad

Results are only viewable after voting.
whys that?
Lacks dimorphism to be chadlite, tbh to be chadlite you need to be way more robust, HTN is for prettyboys

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and Ramezu
Lacks dimorphism to be chadlite, tbh to be chadlite you need to be way more robust, HTN is for prettyboys
but i feel like as a classification its kinda unfair to say prettyboy caps at htn no?

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
but i feel like as a classification its kinda unfair to say prettyboy caps at htn no?
it's cope, niggas here hate pretty boys cause they look like fags. all that matters is face.

• +1
Reactions: Ramezu
but i feel like as a classification its kinda unfair to say prettyboy caps at htn no
Vinnie is prettyboy but he is robust

• +1
just happened that way was my best choice
JFL that was kinda stupid tbh, if you went to a mixed 6th form you would be slaying rn and not rotting on here, its not like 6th form matters anyways
computer science physics and maths aka its over
hahaha, you really picked the hardest alevels, I picked the easiest and im here chilling with no revision getting predicted As

• +1
Vinnie is prettyboy but he is robust
yea but then he falls out of normal pboy into robust or maesthetic my point is you shouldnt have a category like prettyboy if it just caps at htn

it's cope, niggas here hate pretty boys cause they look like fags. all that matters is face.
i understand this can be another reason but i dont want to bring things like this up cus its just viewed as cope etc

JFL that was kinda stupid tbh, if you went to a mixed 6th form you would be slaying rn and not rotting on here, its not like 6th form matters anyways
my secondary is integrated 6th thats why i didnt like swap ykwim i meant my best secondary school choice at the time was that
hahaha, you really picked the hardest alevels, I picked the easiest and im here chilling with no revision getting predicted As
physics is cancer makes me want to rope hard

Recently I was approached by a model scout whilst walking in central London despite me standing at manlet (175cm) height. This surprised me as my face must have been the main factor as to why I was noticed as I remember the scout eyeing me down as I crossed the street and pulling me aside in the middle of the road, they said my height wasn’t ideal but that my face was very good. I was wonder if I’m being narcy and deluded as this has boosted my ego and want to know my real rating and why I am there. I have left a poll to vote and I will probably apply to more agencies and start modelling next year. I know I have posted rate threads before but after this incident it’s made me curious as to if anything changed. Basically all of these pictures are new.

Front:
View attachment 2470186
View attachment 2470177

Motion:

Side:
View attachment 2470169
View attachment 2470175
View attachment 2470179
Angles:
View attachment 2470163
View attachment 2470166

Eye Area (neutral and above angle):
View attachment 2470159
View attachment 2470161dont squint eyes you look worse get out of forum chadlite

• +1
Chadlite get out of forum

• +1
Sadly that's how it is, chadlite+ is where bones matter, harmony is king up until you come to chadlite, where bones+ harmony matters

• +1
my secondary is integrated 6th thats why i didnt like swap ykwim i meant my best secondary school choice at the time was that

physics is cancer makes me want to rope hard
What are your predicteds?

In 6th months you will be slaying in uni jfl, hopefully you delete your account by then

• +1
What are your predicteds?

In 6th months you will be slaying in uni jfl, hopefully you delete your account by then
A star cs
A maths
B physics
realistically i should be like D physics C maths but a star cs or something

17 going on 18 in like 5 months and I don’t talk to girls so that should answer your second question
huge respect that your just focusing on you and self improving

• +1
Sadly that's how it is, chadlite+ is where bones matter, harmony is king up until you come to chadlite, where bones+ harmony matters
im not saying im some giga robust slayer but i dont think my bones are that weak where im capped at htn again to do with maxilla i dont think u will find this maxilla on a htn but maybe i am wrong again

• +1
A star cs
A maths
B physics
realistically i should be like D physics C maths but a star cs or something
Its so over for me 😭, you even have way better predicted's
My teachers hate me so much and I dont try so I got predicted AAC

huge respect that your just focusing on you and self improving
i would call it more mental illness because im just concerned with looks but i guess thats a nicer way to view it

• +1
Reactions: plukee
its ironic because it happened 5 days before finding this site me and my friends had been walking around camden went to primrose hill at like 8 or something and we crashed some huge gathering of which the people kept staring at us the randoms kept coming up to me saying i thought u were sm1 else of then which the girls came to make small talk with me and a friend but was clearly shown they were interested in me came onto the topic of drugs they then asked me if i want to go do it with them, the police showed up and everyone there started running was due to a noise complaint or something tho
why do girl models love drugs?

im not saying im some giga robust slayer but i dont think my bones are that weak where im capped at htn again to do with maxilla i dont think u will find this maxilla on a htn but maybe i am wrong again
Bro, rating doesn't matter, hop on ome.tv and you'll be treated like a god

• +1
why do girl models love drugs?
was not models jfl just randoms but its to do with stress/distraction and keep skinny if cokemaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
i would call it more mental illness because im just concerned with looks but i guess thats a nicer way to view it
Okay then it’s obsession but you have the money to be doing all this meanwhile im broke college student and can barely afford to even softmaxx properly

• +1
was not models jfl just randoms but its to do with stress/distraction and keep skinny if cokemaxxing
would you do drugs?

• +1
Bro, rating doesn't matter, hop on ome.tv and you'll be treated like a god
if im being honest this place is the only place where people will tear me down i have asked girls over text even one who date plenty of runway models does x psl god mog me etc they always say no or there similar level specifically with the one who date runway models said only de poot and basso mogged me everyone else no like do you see how its useless for me to talk to them at least here even if people give etarded takes its better than just being told no your better

• +1
would you do drugs?
to try yea its an experience thing but theres obviously a line where i draw not doing things, im not the type to get addicted to something

Okay then it’s obsession but you have the money to be doing all this meanwhile im broke college student and can barely afford to even softmaxx properly
its brutal im not looking forward to that struggle

if im being honest this place is the only place where people will tear me down i have asked girls over text even one who date plenty of runway models does x psl god mog me etc they always say no or there similar level specifically with the one who date runway models said only de poot and basso mogged me everyone else no like do you see how its useless for me to talk to them at least here even if people give etarded takes its better than just being told no your better
Because we are copers, you look good bro, get off this forum

• +1
I got scouted today lol. But not in a good way.

• JFL
what did you pick?
Sociology, Economics, Business
The easiest subjects jfl, I think I have put 10x less effort into alevels vs GCSEs

Damn bro, you are smart, v attractive and not manlet.

to try yea its an experience thing but theres obviously a line where i draw not doing things, im not the type to get addicted to something
don't do it
you'll be addicted

• +1
don't do it
you'll be addicted
ive tried weed never felt the need to do so again i know how i am as a person very well a lot of schizo internal monologuing helps

• +1
ive tried weed never felt the need to do so again i know how i am as a person very well a lot of schizo internal monologuing helps
if you try it once it's over.

Because we are copers, you look good bro, get off this forum
unless i experience some crazy ascensions or change in looks i doubt ill post another rate thread ive gotten a wide variety of views from this thread as it blew up way more than i expected i like browsing here just cus its funny aswell but the looks thing has always been in my head before i even came here

• +1
Sociology, Economics, Business
The easiest subjects jfl, I think I have put 10x less effort into alevels vs GCSEs

Damn bro, you are smart, v attractive and not manlet.
gcse physics was giga easy i thought that it would be at a level but i was very very wrong. maths was always shit at but needed for computer science, and yea 100% agree on effort i just have no motivation at this shit and kinda wish i chose economics or something instead, i may be "average height" but for my sake i would want to be 180cm even then would be shorter than my dad but i think its a good height plus would help with this modelling stuff

if you try it once it's over.
not from my my experience apparently i have not fel the urge to go smoke it again or do anything related to it same with drinking etc i dont

• +1
gcse physics was giga easy i thought that it would be at a level but i was very very wrong. maths was always shit at but needed for computer science, and yea 100% agree on effort i just have no motivation at this shit and kinda wish i chose economics or something instead, i may be "average height" but for my sake i would want to be 180cm even then would be shorter than my dad but i think its a good height plus would help with this modelling stuff
How tall are your parents, you might get to 178cm

• +1
How tall are your parents, you might get to 178cm
dad is like 184 mum is like 160 i think so i get cucked by her for height but she saved me facially mums dad is like 178 and his relative is like 6'2 or something

economics
You would probably just feel the same way with economics, year 1 is dead easy, year 2 is where it gets kinda complicated
I wish I picked CS since I actually enjoy it.

Do you revise?

• +1
dad is like 184 mum is like 160 i think so i get cucked by her for height but she saved me facially mums dad is like 178 and his relative is like 6'2 or something
What would you prefer,
height and average face
or
average height and CL face

i get that was more looking for a diff example since i get compared to him so often anyways its fine if you cant but yea
I can't think of a celebrity right now, but the characteristics are usually a long neck, straight projected nose, some femininity in the face, and high cheekbones.
i will ive just been really lazy about it need to start getting on top of my shit over this christmas
(y)

• +1
You would probably just feel the same way with economics, year 1 is dead easy, year 2 is where it gets kinda complicated
I wish I picked CS since I actually enjoy it.

Do you revise?
revision i gave up on physics and maths kinda my revision if any is just day before looking at book which does fuck all im good at writing so maybe i should chose english or history as my teachers both wanted me to take them dad also suggested philosophy which i think wouldve actually been interesting but i wrote it off like a retarded, cs is pretty easy icl just have to grasp the concept the only hard part is writing pseudocode imo cus i kinda suck at code part

revision i gave up on physics and maths kinda my revision if any is just day before looking at book which does fuck all im good at writing so maybe i should chose english or history as my teachers both wanted me to take them dad also suggested philosophy which i think wouldve actually been interesting but i wrote it off like a retarded, cs is pretty easy icl just have to grasp the concept the only hard part is writing pseudocode imo cus i kinda suck at code part
You even brainmog me 😭
How do you even get away with not revising for Physics/ Maths, even the smart ppl revise and dont even get exceptional grades

• +1