Approached by model scout (reevaluation)

For those too lazy to type

• Ltn

• Mtn

• Low Htn

• Htn

• High Htn

• Low CL

• CL

• High CL

• Low Chad

• Chad

Results are only viewable after voting.
honestly wouldn't have thought this about myself what is it that makes me striking in your opinion
I wouldn't take time to detaile, but you hace that femboy/pretty boy look

• +1
Reactions: Ramezu
You even brainmog me 😭
How do you even get away with not revising for Physics/ Maths, even the smart ppl revise and dont even get exceptional grades
well yea like i said i fail physics in tests maths at least last year i got lucky with end of year exams, the only reason i have this shit revision is because last year for gcses i only revised for my exams day before because i cant justify revising early as i feel like it doesnt nothing, i really shouldve listened to family and not taken physics tho man fuck

I wouldn't take time to detaile, but you hace that femboy/pretty boy look
femboy is crazy, but isnt that just a classification its not what makes someone striking i dont think as you can find plenty of prettyboys but some are not memorable at all whilst others are assuming because they are striking but thats fine if u cant detail it

well yea like i said i fail physics in tests maths at least last year i got lucky with end of year exams, the only reason i have this shit revision is because last year for gcses i only revised for my exams day before because i cant justify revising early as i feel like it doesnt nothing, i really shouldve listened to family and not taken physics tho man fuck
Same, I was getting U's in my unit tests, but I clutched up in end of year 12s and got As & Bs with no revision lol

• +1
would someone like kater fit into this category then? as i think he possess all these features
If he had a slightly more feminine lower third and chose a hairstyle with curls, it could enhance the aristocratic vibe. Defining what makes someone look aristocratic is hard, but once you notice it, it becomes unmistakable.

• +1
If he had a slightly more feminine lower third and chose a hairstyle with curls, it could enhance the aristocratic vibe. Defining what makes someone look aristocratic is hard, but once you notice it, it becomes unmistakable.
i see i guess his chin is too dimorphic for it then, thank you for clarifying

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Are you talking to any girls, you should try dating apps or something, you would do well, just larp as 6'4 lol

• +1
Recently I was approached by a model scout whilst walking in central London despite me standing at manlet (175cm) height. This surprised me as my face must have been the main factor as to why I was noticed as I remember the scout eyeing me down as I crossed the street and pulling me aside in the middle of the road, they said my height wasn’t ideal but that my face was very good. I was wonder if I’m being narcy and deluded as this has boosted my ego and want to know my real rating and why I am there. I have left a poll to vote and I will probably apply to more agencies and start modelling next year. I know I have posted rate threads before but after this incident it’s made me curious as to if anything changed. Basically all of these pictures are new.

Front:
View attachment 2470186
View attachment 2470177

Motion:

Side:
View attachment 2470169
View attachment 2470175
View attachment 2470179
Angles:
View attachment 2470163
View attachment 2470166

Eye Area (neutral and above angle):
View attachment 2470159
View attachment 2470161

what separates me and you are a few mm of bone, I can't even change it without surgery, brutal blackpill

Are you talking to any girls, you should try dating apps or something, you would do well, just larp as 6'4 lol
if im being honest this place is the only place where people will tear me down i have asked girls over text even one who date plenty of runway models does x psl god mog me etc they always say no or there similar level specifically with the one who date runway models said only de poot and basso mogged me everyone else no like do you see how its useless for me to talk to them at least here even if people give etarded takes its better than just being told no your better
did for a bit its where i got these responses from i used it as a way to ask about who mogs me in terms of female view but the one girl who interested me the most was the one who had dated many runway model 6-6'3 tall etc and said she found depoot most attractive out of every psl god and people around those tiers but then stated that only de poot and basso mogged me and everyone else didnt, i asked her how do you classify she said all these people are obviously good looking and she only put it into a ranking as i had asked her to do so, i tried to explain to her these flaws in my face whatever shit but she still said that i mogged these other guys which i found baffling as she is more psl brained due to having dated all these small time male models and finding depoot the peak of male gaze psl the most attractive of course there are types involved here but still she held me in the same regard as these other guys which obviously would be laughed at if i said this on the forum, other girls wont go as in depth as they dont have this viewpoint/experience but will mostly just say i mog all or whatever which comes in part due to flattery but regardless you see my point

did for a bit its where i got these responses from i used it as a way to ask about who mogs me in terms of female view but the one girl who interested me the most was the one who had dated many runway model 6-6'3 tall etc and said she found depoot most attractive out of every psl god and people around those tiers but then stated that only de poot and basso mogged me and everyone else didnt, i asked her how do you classify she said all these people are obviously good looking and she only put it into a ranking as i had asked her to do so, i tried to explain to her these flaws in my face whatever shit but she still said that i mogged these other guys which i found baffling as she is more psl brained due to having dated all these small time male models and finding depoot the peak of male gaze psl the most attractive of course there are types involved here but still she held me in the same regard as these other guys which obviously would be laughed at if i said this on the forum, other girls wont go as in depth as they dont have this viewpoint/experience but will mostly just say i mog all or whatever which comes in part due to flattery but regardless you see my point
I am so baffled, why are you on this forum then lmao 😭

• +1
what separates me and you are a few mm of bone, I can't even change it without surgery, brutal blackpill
it makes me cringe/laugh when i get blackpilled by people irl subconciously as you can just see or even get directly told you have received a difference in treatment due to your looks, its crazy how i was on call with a girl we were playing roblox jfl and she was making fun of all these guys in the vc for being fat nerds etc and i said but i am also doing the same thing and shes like its fine your hot like its just so over

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxer3920
I am so baffled, why are you on this forum then lmao 😭
because if im being honest this place although it may not even be accurate i value the ratings from the most i guess it kinda makes me mentally ill because of course i want to be chad or close to a psl god but regardless of that fact being improbabale i dont think anyone on this website would unanimously agree that i am even if i was

this nigga looks great lmfao

unfrauded he has to be weak chadlite at least

• +1
this nigga looks great lmfao

unfrauded he has to be weak chadlite at least
well according to some people who like to use an old picture it would be mtn but we move

Schitzomaxxing your way to PSL God
yes i like to cope with i have years to develop in height and face but like a week ago i really hit a slump and got closer to accepting i think i will probably be this way for the rest of my peak but i hope im wrong

it makes me cringe/laugh when i get blackpilled by people irl subconciously as you can just see or even get directly told you have received a difference in treatment due to your looks, its crazy how i was on call with a girl we were playing roblox jfl and she was making fun of all these guys in the vc for being fat nerds etc and i said but i am also doing the same thing and shes like its fine your hot like its just so over
I had a really similar thing happen to me aswell, and yet I still think I'm the ugly kid with glasses I was before, jfl I'm still a teen with dysmorphia

• +1
well according to some people who like to use an old picture it would be mtn but we move
it doesnt matter what this forum says op

now what you have to decide is if you are willing to suck the cock of some rich fag in exchange of living off taking pictures in pretty places with weird clothes

• +1
I had a really similar thing happen to me aswell, and yet I still think I'm the ugly kid with glasses I was before, jfl I'm still a teen with dysmorphia
happens i guess i dont think im the same just the residual mental state has spilled over i guess

it doesnt matter what this forum says op
im aware but again at the same time still matters
now what you have to decide is if you are willing to suck the cock of some rich fag in exchange of living off taking pictures in pretty places with weird clothes
if im being honest the second part is the main reason i want to do it theres that chance i could get an insane photo and that would be the biggest lifefuel moneywise i know its dogshit and the chance of me getting big/living off it is very small so its probably at best something id do on the side because of lack of height

happens i guess i dont think im the same just the residual mental state has spilled over i guess
You're definetly chadlite tho man, you could do great as a model and get started, maybe even get to earn a bunch of money, your height is kinda a problem like the scout told you, but that's only for runway models, you could do great in other scenarios

• +1
yes i like to cope with i have years to develop in height and face but like a week ago i really hit a slump and got closer to accepting i think i will probably be this way for the rest of my peak but i hope im wrong
U havent grown this year? How old are you? What was ur height again?

• +1
U havent grown this year? How old are you? What was ur height again?
i have grown this year, 17 turning 18 next year, 175
You're definetly chadlite tho man, you could do great as a model and get started, maybe even get to earn a bunch of money, your height is kinda a problem like the scout told you, but that's only for runway models, you could do great in other scenarios
i guess will just have to see how it pans out thank you

He said 175cm learn to read pls
yes and thats why i said he SHOULDNT have as people here dont know that is a separate things apart of FACE ratings which is the ONLY determiantor of one being HTN, chadlite, CHAD HTN
and they 100% rated him way LOWER BECAUSE of him not being 6'

you're so stupid lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diamondbill and Ramezu
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diamondbill and Ramezu
yes and thats why i said he SHOULDNT have as people here dont know that is a separate things apart of FACE ratings which is the ONLY determiantor of one being HTN, chadlite, CHAD HTN

you're so stupid lmao
Even with face alone somewhere between htn and chadlite among psler thats normal.

Julianchicago is the real mogger imo

• +1
Wow nigger you are so beautiful
1902358 FA48DBBB 9BFE 4458 8117 FB963EFD08DD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, Mainstream and Ramezu

you're so stupid lmao
I mean it’s not a big deal I have already included this information in previous threads but I guess most people don’t remember/check as xangsane always has a fit about my lips everytime I’ve posted a thread
Even with face alone somewhere between htn and chadlite among psler thats normal.
Taking a average or just looking in general at what people said plus taking everything said with a grain of salt is how I view this rate but going off majority a range of high htn-chadlite seems fair too me the range of rates between there is the most concentrated and high htn can be considering for people who think I look like that unfrauded etc
Julianchicago is the real mogger imo
Again I think his front face looks kinda uncanny not saying he looks bad but that’s the vibe I was given on first look

you need to look like prime Chico in 2023 to be classified as "chad" on .org in 2023 god damn 🤦‍♂️
otherwise its "low chadlite" or some other bs that was invented in 2022 :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Ramezu and diamondbill
Recently I was approached by a model scout whilst walking in central London despite me standing at manlet (175cm) height. This surprised me as my face must have been the main factor as to why I was noticed as I remember the scout eyeing me down as I crossed the street and pulling me aside in the middle of the road, they said my height wasn’t ideal but that my face was very good. I was wonder if I’m being narcy and deluded as this has boosted my ego and want to know my real rating and why I am there. I have left a poll to vote and I will probably apply to more agencies and start modelling next year. I know I have posted rate threads before but after this incident it’s made me curious as to if anything changed. Basically all of these pictures are new.

Front:
View attachment 2470186
View attachment 2470177

Motion:

Side:
View attachment 2470169
View attachment 2470175
View attachment 2470179
Angles:
View attachment 2470163
View attachment 2470166

View attachment 2470159
View attachment 2470161

I don't know what you was rated first. But you are top tier chadlite, chadlite is basically borderline model. Most models are chad lite imho.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ramezu and Xangsane
Lacks dimorphism to be chadlite, tbh to be chadlite you need to be way more robust, HTN is for prettyboys
Chadlite was litterally a synonym for pretty boys back in the day, stop the bs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Ramezu
i can see you being a model

you dont have a lot of smv tho because you look so twinky
Chadlites/prettyboys are the most likely your wife will cheat on and will always get underestimate by male gaze copers. Stop the cope.

• +1
Chadlites/prettyboys are the most likely your wife will cheat on and will always get underestimate by male gaze copers. Stop the cope.
Huh wife cheat on?

• JFL
Huh wife cheat on?
I meant. Wives often end up cheating with chadlite/prettyboys and husbands always getting a curveball by this because it is so unexpected to their mind that they would cheat with a feminine weak seeming dude. SMV of a prettyboy gets vastly underestimated. I've seen ppl say he is like Timothy chalemat, beautiful but with low SMV. That is the biggest cope ever.

I know a black pill youtuber that told about a guy that looked exactly like Timothy and he had sex as an underage boy with the mom of his friend, he fucked the daughter as well. He was basically sexually abused, al though to him it didn't feel that way. He fucked a girl and her girl friends. That is how high the appeal is, ppl are just male gaze copers

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane, Ramezu and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I don't know what you was rated first. But you are top tier chadlite, chadlite is basically borderline model. Most models are chad lite imho.
Well going through my thread history started as htn then went between htn-chadlite and has hovered around there although I think if you look through the threads I was overrated initially specifically in the very first one although that picture is terrible but I think my looks have improved however I still hover the same rate

wheres the chadlite

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, the MOUSE and Ramezu

Front:
View attachment 2470186
View attachment 2470177

Motion:

Side:
View attachment 2470169
View attachment 2470175
View attachment 2470179
Angles:
View attachment 2470163
View attachment 2470166

View attachment 2470159
View attachment 2470161

mogger, any recent update/improvements?

• +1
mogger, any recent update/improvements?
Not atm will leave updates soon got on holidays recently so will probably actually apply to other agencies during this time will update if I hear back/once applied

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE
chadlite no doubt about it.

• Love it
y

I meant. Wives often end up cheating with chadlite/prettyboys and husbands always getting a curveball by this because it is so unexpected to their mind that they would cheat with a feminine weak seeming dude. SMV of a prettyboy gets vastly underestimated. I've seen ppl say he is like Timothy chalemat, beautiful but with low SMV. That is the biggest cope ever.

I know a black pill youtuber that told about a guy that looked exactly like Timothy and he had sex as an underage boy with the mom of his friend, he fucked the daughter as well. He was basically sexually abused, al though to him it didn't feel that way. He fucked a girl and her girl friends. That is how high the appeal is, ppl are just male gaze copers
don't wives want prettyboys for settling down??

Long distance relationship

Whenever I hear Long distance relationship my heart dropped Ngl

@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario @wsada

@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario @wsada
Bro tagged everyone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fiqh and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

y

Tell me how do you view relationship? What you want from it? What she want from it?
the girls in my area don't offer me what I want, so I asked to be set up with someone further away that satisfied most of what I want.

love, companionship, someone to talk to and to be myself with, my other half, beautiful sex.

the girls in my area don't offer me what I want, so I asked to be set up with someone further away that satisfied most of what I want.

love, companionship, someone to talk to and to be myself with, my other half, beautiful sex.

I also asked her needs.

She might need attention or your presence physically IRL.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane