Are facial exercises/stretches to fix facial asymmetry cope? Has anyone actually had success with them?

supahotfirenze

supahotfirenze

4'10 is it over?
I'm not talking about getting major results btw where you completely change your face, I'm just talking about if you have one eyebrown slightly than the higher for example, or your mouth tilts up in one direction (asymmetries caused by sleeping on side of face for whole life?). Sounds cope but if you consider that all you would be doing is stretching/loosening/strengthening various facial muscles, it does sound plausible but I have no idea. Anyone got any experience?

its over

• Woah
Reactions: ripcordgod1
asymmetries caused by sleeping on side of face for whole life
This sounds like cope, the vast majority of people sleep on their sides, I'd assume that's true also for naturally good looking people. Also, if it effected the bone, then in theory, that side would have massive bones due to the extra pressure (Wolffe's law).

As for facial exercises I don't know, I'd assume if its something like a masseter being larger on one side, so you chew on the other to balance it out, would help fix asymmetry, or is you have a slight squint in one eye, so you relax your eyes so they look more similar then that would help. It wont change bone asymmetry though.

• +1
Reactions: supahotfirenze
I started chewing on my shittier side and it has improved my facial asymmetry in a relatively short period of time

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel and supahotfirenze