Are jawline criteria universal?

U

UsRider

Iron
I'm kinda new to the repdill world, i quickly learned that jawline is the most important fact in a man's face with eye area.
But what are the criteria of perfect jaw then ? Everyone claims different things even beauty websites.

here 4 example : https://www.cosmeticskinclinic.com/...d male jawline,angular definition to his face

They claim that the angle should be bulk, big and rounded like brad pitt i guess.
In other websites or forums, they say that ramus length is the most important like tyler maher or henry cavill, sort of an "U" shaped jaw.
Again, other would say that V-Tape is the best

Wich is the best exactly ? you can't compare brad pitt's rounded enormous jaw with cavill's sharp gonion for example.
Pitt don't even have side projection and he always been a jaw world reference

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ripcordgod1, thecel, LowTrust and 1 other person
repdill world
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: KimJongUnCel, KING REIDYZ, thecel and 14 others
Can we tell that attractive jaw is width + strong chin + low bf and that's it ? regardless of the shape i mean

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 22829 and Deleted member 22886
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: StalinCel, KING REIDYZ, Elvisandreaa and 5 others
Lol

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Can we tell that attractive jaw is width + strong chin + low bf and that's it ? regardless of the shape i mean
Essentially, yes. Also definition of the ramus (so the lines visible), and there are good defined lines between chin and gonians is good. If you have a good jaw bottomline, variations between the styles isn't going to make much a difference imo. Main thing is not to be curved in addition to what you already suggested

If your thinking about something like implants, the style you go for depends on the rest of your face and how such augmentation could increase balance/harmony. For example, if you have a bigger / more protruding forhead lower gonians may be better to balance it all. Depends on rest of face. On some faces the higher gonian more V-taper may not fit well.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, UsRider and Deleted member 22886
Essentially, yes. Also definition of the ramus (so the lines visible), and there are good defined lines between chin and gonians is good. If you have a good jaw bottomline, variations between the styles isn't going to make much a difference imo. Main thing is not to be curved in addition to what you already suggested

If your thinking about something like implants, the style you go for depends on the rest of your face and how such augmentation could increase balance/harmony. For example, if you have a bigger / more protruding forhead lower gonians may be better to balance it all. Depends on rest of face. On some faces the higher gonian more V-taper may not fit well.
I agree
Basically you're just saying that it's all about jawline definition from ramus to chin.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Do yiu think jeremy meeks has a v shape jaw or u shape?

Do yiu think jeremy meeks has a v shape jaw or u shape?
he's a rare case of hybrid between both.
Yet more a U shape
images

if ramus dominates = U
if mandible's body dominates = V

most men got U shape, V is rare cause you gotta have long ramus + long inclined mandible.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, 5.5psl and Phillybeard1996
Yet more a U shape
images

if ramus dominates = U

most men got U shape, V is rare cause you gotta have long ramus + long inclined mandible.
Dm me tell me what I got

I'm kinda new to the repdill world, i quickly learned that jawline is the most important fact in a man's face with eye area.
But what are the criteria of perfect jaw then ? Everyone claims different things even beauty websites.

here 4 example : https://www.cosmeticskinclinic.com/2020/12/04/jawline-fillers-men/#:~:text=A well-defined male jawline,angular definition to his face

They claim that the angle should be bulk, big and rounded like brad pitt i guess.
In other websites or forums, they say that ramus length is the most important like tyler maher or henry cavill, sort of an "U" shaped jaw.
Again, other would say that V-Tape is the best

Wich is the best exactly ? you can't compare brad pitt's rounded enormous jaw with cavill's sharp gonion for example.
Pitt don't even have side projection and he always been a jaw world reference
This is a community called the black pill, here people say looks is 90% of importance when it comes to getting girls, try and stay sane while being here i am also fairly new but i can tell there are some real crazy mfs out here, also don't ever go full blackpill

• Ugh..
Reactions: LowTrust
Both have their appeal

U shape = masc
V shape = prettyboy/masthetic (like one in my avi)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LowTrust and 5.5psl
Both have their appeal

U shape = masc
V shape = prettyboy/masthetic (like one in my avi)
How can you tell which one you have? Does johnny depp have a v shape or u shape?

Yet more a U shape
images

if ramus dominates = U

Jfl where are you getting this bullshit theory of ramus domination or mandible domination :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LowTrust, sub5inchcel and Mewton
How can you tell which one you have? Does johnny depp have a v shape or u shape?
Just look at the frontal profile
Johnny seems U

One thing not being mentioned here is the role of toptier chin in V shape. You can not have it with good ramus, mandible alone. Hence V shape is superior in my opinion (looks high-class)

Example
Screenshot 20230325 121702 1

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Johnny seems U

One thing not being mentioned here is the role of toptier chin in V shape. You can not have it with good ramus, mandible alone. Hence V shape is superior in my opinion
So you need a really good chin for a v shape

Johnny seems U

One thing not being mentioned here is the role of toptier chin in V shape. You can not have it with good ramus, mandible alone. Hence V shape is superior in my opinion

Example
View attachment 2126641
Pmed u

Johnny seems U

One thing not being mentioned here is the role of toptier chin in V shape. You can not have it with good ramus, mandible alone. Hence V shape is superior in my opinion (looks high-class)

Example
View attachment 2126641
Yea, the chin height definitely is important. Though, honestly I think in-between both and either may not actually make a difference in real life

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
no jaw for your face

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Mewton