Are roid's cope ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
I don't get it... Should you take them or not as a looksmax ? i thought face and height was all that matter's ???!??!!

and so many ppl on this forum claiming they took roids and dont regret it but how much proof have they shown ? i legit could not find one picture or primary source of evidence to prove those comment's. I had a sense it was some 16-18 year old just larping a s a 23 year old roider....

This is honestly just confusing me.... idk do girls like roided bodies or not !

make ur god dayum mind do they like naturally wide frame lean guys or roided jacked dudes ?!

if you are sub 4 then yes

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
wdym ? and looking at incel wiki rn and it says gymmaxxing is cope and showing proof and shit

theres one section called steroids with a paragraph sentence saying "Chad has been known to use steroid's ?" is this true because if it is hes not a chad then...

he means it's a huge gamble because most people don't respond that well to the kind of cycles that allow you to sustainably do it, they require harsher compounds that rape your hairline backwards and pull your skin through the gutter to look like they even lift.

for most people it's a looksmin, they get more sides like acne and balding than they gain appeal from it, it ascends only some people that respond favorably.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and Bonesbonesbonesbone
he means it's a huge gamble because most people don't respond that well to the kind of cycles that allow you to sustainably do it, they require harsher compounds that rape your hairline backwards and pull your skin through the gutter to look like they even lift.

for most people it's a looksmin, they get more sides like acne and balding than they gain appeal from it, it ascends only some people that respond favorably.
damn.... will ur organs get fucked too ?

damn.... will ur organs get fucked too ?
it depends on what you do, but generally the only people that look good doing them are those that respond well to low dosages of the most basic compounds.

those are rare though, most people can run over a gram of shit for years and still look like shit.

• So Sad
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
it depends on what you do, but generally the only people that look good doing them are those that respond well to low dosages of the most basic compounds.

those are rare though, most people can run over a gram of shit for years and still look like shit.
Bro tbh i might just cope with natty lifting forever then...

btw is ur physique naturally attainable ?

Need to be MTN at least and not a Manlet

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
No roids for your face.

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone and SoundnVision