Are supras and (saddled) infras legit for eye area ascension?

hansmoleman

hansmoleman

Gold
A former .org user, @misc001, got supras and saddled infras designed by @RealSurgerymax and inserted by Dr. Pagnoni. Everyone agreed that the design looked great:

Despite the trolling and criticisms that got him to delete his account, in all honesty the results looked amazing:

To me, this looks like the best eye area ascension ever if we discard all the ascensions that started from too subhuman (deformed eyes, as in some of the Taban's before pictures for example).

However, once the swelling started to go away, the results didn't look that impressive anymore (although still better than the before picture):

And users on .org started recommending him to get soft tissue surgery with Taban, Vrcek, or Bernadini.

Do we have any consensus on what would be the recommended path to get a similar ascension as in the picture immediately after the surgery, when he was still swollen? If you have to get canthoplasty/soft tissue surgery anyway, should you bother with supras and infras in the first place? If so, assuming they complement each other, which one should you get first? Is there any surgeon who will do both at the same time? What about risks? Are saddled infras riskier than canthoplasty?

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
this is not google or chatgpt this is DalitsandNerdics.com

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, 5'7 zoomer, schizo echochamber and 2 others
It’s interesting, some people said this result was too conservative, but just yesterday a new patient showed me picture of misc asking for something just like it.

Then when people ask for bolder results they are happy with it but then some users say it’s too Bold. When we design a case we are not trying to please the entire forum because you never will. It just matters what YOU want.

• +1
Reactions: tom69, Deleted member 52433, CristianT and 7 others
It’s interesting, some people said this result was too conservative, but just yesterday a new patient showed me picture of misc asking for something just like it.

Then when people ask for bolder results they are happy with it but then some users say it’s too Bold. When we design a case we are not trying to please the entire forum because you never will. It just matters what YOU want.
What explains such a difference between right post-op and after the swelling goes down ?

Nah but like even with swelling why the eye area almost lost all her hooding ? I can understand that as swelling goes down result can change but my question was like « how can it changes that much »

Nah but like even with swelling why the eye area almost lost all her hooding ? I can understand that as swelling goes down result can change but my question was like « how can it changes that much »
A small amount of fat grafting over the implants can give back some of the hooding seen during swelling

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Mr.Proper, IMOGYOU and 1 other person
A small amount of fat grafting over the implants can give back some of the hooding seen during swelling
So only for the supras i guess ? No point fat grafting infras to improve even more the eye area as a whole ?

• +1
Reactions: gonnamakeit
Btw, interesting

How do you find the balance between what the patient wants and their emotional concern with it looking too conservative or bold? Do you use morphs in the design process
I show previous cases from conservative to bold and I see their reaction. “Oh I definitely wouldn’t want to go that big.” “That’s too conservative”

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Asspear, IMOGYOU and 1 other person
I show previous cases from conservative to bold and I see their reaction. “Oh I definitely wouldn’t want to go that big.” “That’s too conservative”
That's interesting, and seems like a fair approach to me. Do you ever give your own input as well, or do you essentially let the patient get whatever they want?

A former .org user, @misc001, got supras and saddled infras designed by @RealSurgerymax and inserted by Dr. Pagnoni. Everyone agreed that the design looked great:

View attachment 2560062

Despite the trolling and criticisms that got him to delete his account, in all honesty the results looked amazing:

View attachment 2560064

To me, this looks like the best eye area ascension ever if we discard all the ascensions that started from too subhuman (deformed eyes, as in some of the Taban's before pictures for example).

However, once the swelling started to go away, the results didn't look that impressive anymore (although still better than the before picture):

View attachment 2560074

And users on .org started recommending him to get soft tissue surgery with Taban, Vrcek, or Bernadini.

Do we have any consensus on what would be the recommended path to get a similar ascension as in the picture immediately after the surgery, when he was still swollen? If you have to get canthoplasty/soft tissue surgery anyway, should you bother with supras and infras in the first place? If so, assuming they complement each other, which one should you get first? Is there any surgeon who will do both at the same time? What about risks? Are saddled infras riskier than canthoplasty?
From incel to incel

Can you describe the boldest case you had so far?

When part 2 on facial depth defined where you go into the exact specifics of how it makes the face beautiful and aesthetic to look at by other people

@RealSurgerymax how would you go about designing a custom orbital mask, for an individual who has an eye area with good ratios and a runway tier rectangular periorbital shadow in downlighting, but looks lacklustre and even sub par in normal lighting?

this is barely an improvement tbh

i’ve seen better results with implant and even without

View attachment 2560062

View attachment 2560064

View attachment 2560074

does pagnoni still offer surgery like this