Are you treated differently every step of the looksmaxxing journey?

D

Deleted member 4887

We got it goin' on
Trying to find the motivation to get ripped, moneymaxx etc and I want to know if anyone has started at low tier/mid tier normie and noticed little changes made the difference in public?

Not just talking IOIs but general friendliness. Everything.

• +1
Reactions: intovoid, rydofx, BigBoy and 1 other person
No, women always suck my dick on spot as per usual

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Dwarfmaxxer, Hector and 15 others
I haven't experienced this myself (yet?), but Ive read that if you have many normie-friends, they might start dislking you more and more if you start mogging them hard

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TimeIsFlying, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 1707 and 12 others
Trying to find the motivation to get ripped, moneymaxx etc and I want to know if anyone has started at low tier/mid tier normie and noticed little changes made the difference in public?

Since monkeymaxxing my life has changed for the better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, je3oe, Deleted member 470 and 4 others
I haven't experienced this myself (yet?), but Ive read that if you have many normie-friends, they might start dislking you more and more if you start mogging them hard
Not going to happen for me, for some reason I always end up friends with high tier normie's but I am always treated as an equal. I know people gonna say well if you were ugly you would only be friends with ugly guys but its not that simple.

Since monkeymaxxing my life has changed for the better
There is a minimum PSL to monkeymaxx or its useless.

I've went from morbidly obese to skinny to slightly overweight. I've posted pics earlier. Obviously the biggest difference was from morbidly obese to slightly overweight, but I was shocked at how big the difference from just slightly overweight to skinny/average fat percentage. The difference in facial attraction and overall physical attractiveness wasn't immediately obvious to me looking at mirror or pictures, but the feedback from women especially was MASSIVE.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: randomguy1235, Mateusz74, rydofx and 4 others
Nothing changed

so damn true

• +1
Reactions: homesick and Deleted member 4887
I've went from morbidly obese to skinny to slightly overweight. I've posted pics earlier. Obviously the biggest difference was from morbidly obese to slightly overweight, but I was shocked at how big the difference from just slightly overweight to skinny/average fat percentage. The difference in facial attraction and overall physical attractiveness wasn't immediately obvious to me looking at mirror or pictures, but the feedback from women especially was MASSIVE.

yes I have personally experienced this difference from slightly overweight to average but it’s so hard for me to get down again because it’s easier to cope with alcohol than risk being still unhappy even after all that effort to lose weight

Nothing changed
question is what have you done until now?

yes I have personally experienced this difference from slightly overweight to average but it’s so hard for me to get down again because it’s easier to cope with alcohol than risk being still unhappy even after all that effort to lose weight

question is what have you done until now?

Weight loss is hard as fuk until it suddently isn't. Its about building good routines, and then its just a waiting game. But its the most important looksmaxxing technique in existance.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, rydofx and Deleted member 3573
Not going to happen for me, for some reason I always end up friends with high tier normie's but I am always treated as an equal. I know people gonna say well if you were ugly you would only be friends with ugly guys but its not that simple.

There is a minimum PSL to monkeymaxx or its useless.
Yes minimum 6 psl for high success

• +1
Reactions: asiannickghur
Yes, i bodyfatminned a bit last year and everyone was friendly as dogs to me but a month later i started fatmaxxing again and i'm back at square 1.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Dwarfmaxxer, rydofx and asiannickghur
Yes, i bodyfatminned a bit last year and everyone was friendly as dogs to me but a month later i started fatmaxxing again and i'm back at square 1.

I can lose weight incredibly easy when I try But I keep drinkmaxxing

but losing weight is a really obvious one

what about fixing your side profile and balancing out your nose with chin etc is that going to make a difference or only you’ll benefit if you ascend and have good harmony?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rydofx
I can lose weight incredibly easy when I try But I keep drinkmaxxing
I just thought i wouldn't gain much weight so i started eating pizzas and burgers daily jfl, and my mom kept telling me i wasn't gaining weight till i became a bloated abomination.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dwarfmaxxer, Deleted member 4671, intovoid and 3 others
Can confirm

• +1
Trying to find the motivation to get ripped
getting ripped is legit. people stopped bullying me in school, every guy respected me despite being a manlet and below average facially (uk how i used to look during school days). random people for example a pharmacist said i have a good physique so that's kind of some validation

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman and rydofx

Lost 40 pounds went from 3 psl to like 5 (ratings from other users) and no nothing rly changed that I notice lol

getting ripped is legit. people stopped bullying me in school, every guy respected me despite being a manlet and below average facially (uk how i used to look during school days). random people for example a pharmacist said i have a good physique so that's kind of some validation

you aren’t below average it’s fuckin impossible your side profile + PFL/ eye area are too good maybe that’s why guys respect you?

I know a 5’5-6 below average looking guy and he’s treated like trash by men and women all the time
Lost 40 pounds went from 3 psl to like 5 (ratings from other users) and no nothing rly changed that I notice lol

So you went from not good enough for tinder to good enough to use tinder? Nothing at all changed??

Going from incel to normie looks wise is drastic difference I'd say

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
you aren’t below average it’s fuckin impossible your side profile + PFL/ eye area are too good maybe that’s why guys respect you?

I know a 5’5-6 below average looking guy and he’s treated like trash by men and women all the time

So you went from not good enough for tinder to good enough to use tinder? Nothing at all changed??
I mean irl no changes but there are changes online for sure lots of interest from women that’s for sure

• +1
Reactions: Zdeweilx
ye i feel how they hate me a little now. like i feel a little bad when i get approached and they are with me and they never get approached. its nothing that happens daily but it happens every other month

Yes minimum 6 psl for high success
I don't even know what 6 PSL is anymore. Some guys here only see it as 90th percentile while others see it as 95-97th percentile. That's a big difference

ye i feel how they hate me a little now. like i feel a little bad when i get approached and they are with me and they never get approached. its nothing that happens daily but it happens every other month
That’s not even a lot though are we talking in clubs or out in public?

• +1
Show pics

• +1
Nobody I know gets cold approached chadlite or otherwise. No girl has the balls for it let alone men.

Yeah but don't expect many differences past dropping bodyfat, making serious skin gains and getting ripped.

Don't have experience with hard surgeries so maybe add that to the list as well

i did multiple rate me threads. mainly got 5.5 on my first thread and psl 6 on my last one by a few
I didn't see them

Yeah but don't expect many differences past dropping bodyfat, making serious skin gains and getting ripped.

Don't have experience with hard surgeries so maybe add that to the list as well

thats kind of what I mean, what even is a hard surgery? Bimax and genio could be considered as that but I want to know if it REALLY helps especiallt considering front profile is most important

thats kind of what I mean, what even is a hard surgery? Bimax and genio could be considered as that but I want to know if it REALLY helps especiallt considering front profile is most important

Well this thread has resulted in absolutely fuck all motivation thank you for your participation though

- Lefort
- Genio
- Custom Implants
- Otoplasty
- Almond Eye
- LL
- MSE
- Bimax
- Chin wing
- OBO
- Hair transplant
- New EyesCo/Stroma
- Lip Lift
- Orbital Decompression

credit to @SirGey

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and Deleted member 4887
- Lefort
- Genio
- Custom Implants
- Otoplasty
- Almond Eye
- LL
- MSE
- Bimax
- Chin wing
- OBO
- Hair transplant
- New EyesCo/Stroma
- Lip Lift
- Orbital Decompression

credit to @SirGey

fucking hell I need at least 3 of those just to be human

- Lefort
- Genio
- Custom Implants
- Otoplasty
- Almond Eye
- LL
- MSE
- Bimax
- Chin wing
- OBO
- Hair transplant
- New EyesCo/Stroma
- Lip Lift
- Orbital Decompression

credit to @SirGey
All those are worthless except Almond eye and MSE

All those are worthless except Almond eye and MSE

well you can’t say it’s worthless for side profile because I can tell you right now bimax and genio Can take an incel side profile to GOOD

Question is will it translate to day to day life?

• +1
Reactions: .👽.

I can confirm from being complete incel faggot to almost not complete incel. Things change dramatically

• +1
I can confirm from being complete incel faggot to almost not complete incel. Things change dramatically

well thank you for your confirmation

Are you framelet/ heightlet?

• +1
well you can’t say it’s worthless for side profile because I can tell you right now bimax and genio Can take an incel side profile to GOOD

Question is will it translate to day to day life?
When I said worthless I didn’t mean the result I meant the actual procedure. Nothing matters more than good eye area and height. Everything else are just multipliers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887 and rydofx
Frame cell only small t shirts fit correct
So you managed to ascend your face enough to transcend these issues
What did you do?

This is 100% true. They get jealous and even hostile when they see how much attention in clubs you get compared to them

I get along way better with chadlites and even chads

• +1
I don't even know what 6 PSL is anymore. Some guys here only see it as 90th percentile while others see it as 95-97th percentile. That's a big difference
You mean top 1st percentile.

JFL YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT PERCENTILE MEANS

Or maybe I don’t, oh god. Now I’m questioning my iq

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, rydofx and Deleted member 3573
This is 100% true. They get jealous and even hostile when they see how much attention in clubs you get compared to them

I get along way better with chadlites and even chads

I get along very smoothly with chads and chadlitEs but not the blatantly arrogant onEs so more often than not
I’m fine. It’s a minority who are genuinely cunts

You mean top 1st percentile.

JFL YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT PERCENTILE MEANS

Or maybe I don’t, oh god. Now I’m questioning my iq
Fuck bro that's too embarrassing. Google stuff before posting JFL:lul: