As an HTN, I can say that being NT = EVERYTHING

Xavier

Xavier

👁👄👁
Officially, it is proved that I am HTN. The problem is, i am so shy and lazy to go outside. I am underrage, so I can't use tinder too.
Life is hell for non-nt underraegs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23772, bloomercel, Dr. Bludy and 5 others
k bro lets close the forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, bloomercel, Rimaxtis and 1 other person
I am underrage, so I can't use tinder too.
You can lol, I know niggas who were on Tinder at 16, also you have apps like Yubo anyway, don’t blame your inceldom on your age.

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001
nt is utter fucking bullshit

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, EverythingMattersCel and StuntmanMike
I mog all of my oneitises partners but somehow i got cucked by them.
Being nt isn't the key though you need social power and popularity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23772, Rimaxtis and Xavier
You can lol, I know niggas who were on Tinder at 16, also you have apps like Yubo anyway, don’t blame your inceldom on your age.
Is yubo is avaliable in Turkey?

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
I mog all of my oneitises partners but somehow i got cucked by them.
Being nt isn't the key though you need social power and popularity
some ltrs are exceptions but htn and up automatically slays in turkey nt doesnt matter

• +1
Reactions: StuntmanMike
Im locationpilled so yubo doesn’t work for me + i can only attracted nichemaxxed girls

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xavier
And how you think you achieve these things? By being NT lmfao.
No Being Nt doesn't work in social circles.You need to be extremely douchebag, a cucksucker and literally worship everyone.If you don't worship or accept the position of yours in the hierarchy then its over

Officially, it is proved that I am HTN. The problem is, i am so shy and lazy to go outside. I am underrage, so I can't use tinder too.
You're not a HTN, bozo. Maybe after you lose weight

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21931, Deleted member 24789 and Xavier
Tinder needs TC Card to confirm age. I can't use tinder.

some ltrs are exceptions but htn and up automatically slays in turkey nt doesnt matter
Popularity and status mog face and height in here.Seriously blackpill isn't real till the under LTN.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Abhorrence and Xavier
Popularity and status mog face and height in here.Seriously blackpill isn't real till the under LTN.
In Turkey Ive seen a lot of "Truecel" who slay. Let them larp with their looks. Blackpill isnt Real.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: forevermirin, StuntmanMike and plukee
You are not HTN or you are autistic as fuck (that's disease). HTN with average social game has no problems with bitches, you can even be a little autistic and bitches sit on your dick (I have friends like that). Stop coping.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21931 and Xavier
You are not HTN or you are autistic as fuck (that's disease). HTN with average social game has no problems with bitches, you can even be a little autistic and bitches sit on your dick (I have friends like that). Stop coping.
Ok incel, keep crying.

Ooooh this is gonna be sooooo fun

if u go thru his thread history u can find his ugly mug

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, jflsnowdzz, ManletBlackcel and 2 others

Last edited:
No Being Nt doesn't work in social circles.You need to be extremely douchebag, a cucksucker and literally worship everyone.If you don't worship or accept the position of yours in the hierarchy then its over
Rofl no, only abused incel dogs think like this, you just need to be extroverted and likeable to succeed in a social circle, unfortunately for me despite being pretty likeable I still failed to get a social circle cuz of my introversion.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and Abhorrence
Ok incel, keep crying.
That's what I thought, you are low IQ retard without arguments and then you wonder why you don't fuck even while looking good. Over for you retard. Imagine having looks and being so fucked up to be incel as HTN. Crazy shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Xavier
Keep being jelous retard
nah bro no offense to you im just telling this because he used to be a brutal atomic blackpiller

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Xavier
nah bro no offense to you im just telling this because he used to be a brutal atomic blackpiller
Did you see my new photo? It's up there. I am so close to have hollow cheeks and he is saying i am fat.

Tbh he looks like has klinefelter's

• JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence
why are u rotting here instead of ntmaxxing then
I tried.Cold approach in here extremely hard.If you don't have social circle then ur fucked.Even if you have but a shitty position in that circle then it is still over for you.
Most of normies in here slay due to social circlemaxxx

• Woah
Reactions: Abhorrence
NTness is essential for every normies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Xavier
@St.TikTokcel

this guy fucks this body every night

@StuntmanMike the hierarchy shit you talk about is literally only present in losers social circles where everyone is trying to micromog each other cuz they are deeply insecure about their subhumanity and need to prove themselves constantly, when I started hanging out with the NT guys from my hs instead of the rejects nothing of that was a thing, they were all chill af and super supportive.

• +1
Reactions: StuntmanMike
@StuntmanMike the hierarchy shit you talk about is literally only present in losers social circles where everyone is trying to micromog each other cuz they are deeply insecure about their subhumanity and need to prove themselves constantly, when I started hanging out with the NT guys from my hs instead of the rejects nothing of that was a thing, they were all chill af and super supportive.
Where are u from ? I guess nationality diff

A med country.People in my country exactly act like you described in here.
the hierarchy shit you talk about is literally only present in losers social circles where everyone is trying to micromog each other cuz they are deeply insecure about their subhumanity and need to prove themselves constantly,
Also being social is too important in med countries.Med people are social creatures if you are autistic its over for you

A med country.People in my country exactly act like you described in here.

Also being social is too important in med countries.Med people are social creatures if you are autistic its over for you
not just in med countries

Every incel ever somehow happens to be a chadlite who never leaves the basement :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
@St.TikTokcel @Zer0/∞

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel