sellatine

sellatine

Island Mogger
Is this a good Ascension plan:
  • Lattise On Your Nose Tip
  • Curling Eyelashes Will Give Illusion of PCT
  • Remove Dairy And Sugar Entirely From Diet
  • https://www.boostcamp.app/geoffrey-schofield/ravage
  • Can Choose The Lower Amount of Sets in Ravage(This Program Above)
  • Also Volufine On Eyelashes
  • Add Red Light Therapy
  • Ashwagandha To Lower Cortisol
  • Don't Consume Added Salt
  • Take Potassium, Zinc, Niacin, Fish Oil, ZMA, glycine, tart cherry extract
  • Take 100 Grams of Protein per day
  • Add 3 Inches Of Shoe Lifts They'll Compress Down To 2in

Skin:

AM

Cleanser with squalane

Buffet + copper peptides

Caffeine serum/cream

Hyaluronic acid serum

Vit c serum

Moisturizer

PM

Cleanser with squalane

Buffet + copper peptides

AHA/BHA acid serum

Retinol

Moisturizer
Volufiline to fix eyebags

Craniofacial development:

Negative canthal tilt - Squinching exercises. One effective exercise is to place the index
and middle fingers of both hands on the outer corners of the eyes and gently pull the
skin towards the temples while squinting as hard as possible. This resistance helps to
engage and strengthen the muscle. Next would be opening your mouth, and squinting
with lower eyelids. The reason you need to open your mouth is to prevent nasolabial
folds. These are considered cope by many but your facial muscles can drastically
ascend or descend your face, I’ll go into your eye hooding and massages later. Besides
this, icing your eye area everyday will not only help with your tilt if your eyelids are
droopy, icing also helps with your tear trough (although that is a very minor issue).
Because you are 15, mewing and facepulling the cheekbones and palate will be key for
you to improve lower eye support. Facepull the palate by putting both fingers in your
mouth and pulling towards your nasal bridge and eyebrow ridge, and pull the
cheekbones by putting both fingers in your mouth, but not inside the teeth, moving them
up and pulling up on the cheekbones from the inside. If you have a small chemistry style
spatula use that for outwards face pulling and your thumbs for upper facepulling.
Bonesmashing the front of your cheekbones and orbitals will work, but be careful not to
hit too hard, as the orbitals are delicate. Other than that the only “proven thing” is
surgery but you’re 15. I personally changed my eye shape through exercises when I was
younger. It works but the results will come in around 6-10 months depending on how
often you do it.
2. Significant UEE and high set eyebrows- For this, icing helps, eyelid pulling and you
should buy a face massager like this
(https://www.a mazon.com/Cordless-Massager-Electric-Massager-Scratcher/dp/B07Z8Y47HF) and use it on the muscles above your eyebrows and in the middle of your
forehead. This will relax those muscles allowing your eyebrows to drop and thus reduce
your UEE. Also, open your eyes fully when you get to that hooded eye level, otherwise it
can expose your NCT.
3. Mediocre eyebrows- For this, dye them pitch black, use beard dye as it works best with
eyebrows. But, if you can find eyebrow dye, use that. Use this growth serum, it works
absolute wonders and it made my friend who shaved his eyebrows off get them back in 3
months even thicker somehow.
(https://www.a mazon.com/Wild-Growth-Hair-Oil-Oz/dp/B000V8MTIC/ref=sr_1_2?crid=1OIJ8YFQ4R9XH&keywords=wild+growth+hair&qid=1695767029&sprefix=wild+grot%2Caps%2C216&sr=8-2) This will make your eyebrows a lot thicker. Use a microblading pen
if you feel like your eyebrows still feel thin.
4. Low FWHR/Narrow Jaw- Bonesmash the zygomatic bones and ramus, as crazy as it
sounds your ramus will pop out horizontally if you do this, adding width to your face.
CHEW MASTIC GUM UNTIL YOU CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE. Just keep chewing
mastic gum or falim gum until your jaw hurts. One piece on either side of your mouth,
then once your jaw is wide enough chew with your front teeth, or incisors. This actually
will grow the lower orbitals. Chew with your mouth open, but don’t do that in front of
people haha. Chewing with your mouth open puts pressure on your cheekbones and
orbitals to grow.
5. Wide, large nose- Nothing really you can do, but increasing FWHR and Jaw width with
my tips makes your nose smaller in proportion to your face.
6. Slightly Recessed Jaw- Raise your hyoid bone through a combination of mewing
chewing, and the following exercise. Open and close your mouth completely as fast as
you can for one minute, per hour, per day. It raises the hyoid bone and projects the chin
more. Visit an orthodontist if you have a big overbite and all those combinations will
solve your recessed chin and jaw.
7. Recessed brow ridge -Bonesmash the brow ridge, this in combination with eyebrow work
will lead to a better looking brow ridge, which helps with UEE, which helps with eye
shape, and so on. Bonesmashing with a massage gun works in this area too, but make
sure to also hit under the brow ridge and BE CAREFUL!!!
8. Thin neck - Neck train by putting weights on your head, laying with your head off the
edge of your bed, and curling your neck. You can also do McKenzie chin tucks to
achieve the same result. It will grow your neck size. Stop when your neck is as wide as
your jaw

• +1
Reactions: ellisadrian, Schalbuchu, lightskinbengali and 1 other person
>Bonesmash meme

Just Surgerymaxx with saddled infra/suprazygomatic implants. It's expensive, but at least you won't risk brain damage

• +1
Reactions: timid, m0ss26 and PseudoMaxxer
>Bonesmash meme

Just Surgerymaxx with saddled infra/suprazygomatic implants. It's expensive, but at least you won't risk brain damage
fair but im too young, parents wld never let me

What could i improve/add in this routine

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
No OBO = no ascension

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: m0ss26 and MTNAscension2
  • Add Red Light Therapy

Skin:

AM

Cleanser with squalane

Buffet + copper peptides

Caffeine serum/cream

Hyaluronic acid serum

Vit c serum

Moisturizer

PM

Cleanser with squalane

Buffet + copper peptides

AHA/BHA acid serum

Retinol

Moisturizer

Negative canthal tilt - Squinching exercises. One effective exercise is to place the index
and middle fingers of both hands on the outer corners of the eyes and gently pull the
skin towards the temples while squinting as hard as possible. This resistance helps to
engage and strengthen the muscle. Next would be opening your mouth, and squinting
with lower eyelids. The reason you need to open your mouth is to prevent nasolabial
folds. These are considered cope by many but your facial muscles can drastically
ascend or descend your face, I’ll go into your eye hooding and massages later. Besides
this, icing your eye area everyday will not only help with your tilt if your eyelids are
droopy, icing also helps with your tear trough (although that is a very minor issue).
Because you are 15, mewing and facepulling the cheekbones and palate will be key for
you to improve lower eye support. Facepull the palate by putting both fingers in your
cheekbones by putting both fingers in your mouth, but not inside the teeth, moving them
up and pulling up on the cheekbones from the inside. If you have a small chemistry style
spatula use that for outwards face pulling and your thumbs for upper facepulling.
Bonesmashing the front of your cheekbones and orbitals will work, but be careful not to
hit too hard, as the orbitals are delicate. Other than that the only “proven thing” is
surgery but you’re 15. I personally changed my eye shape through exercises when I was
younger. It works but the results will come in around 6-10 months depending on how
often you do it.
2. Significant UEE and high set eyebrows- For this, icing helps, eyelid pulling and you
(https://www.a mazon.com/Cordless-Massager-Electric-Massager-Scratcher/dp/B07Z8Y47HF) and use it on the muscles above your eyebrows and in the middle of your
forehead. This will relax those muscles allowing your eyebrows to drop and thus reduce
your UEE. Also, open your eyes fully when you get to that hooded eye level, otherwise it
can expose your NCT.
3. Mediocre eyebrows- For this, dye them pitch black, use beard dye as it works best with
eyebrows. But, if you can find eyebrow dye, use that. Use this growth serum, it works
absolute wonders and it made my friend who shaved his eyebrows off get them back in 3
(https://www.a mazon.com/Wild-Growth-Hair-Oil-Oz/dp/B000V8MTIC/ref=sr_1_2?crid=1OIJ8YFQ4R9XH&keywords=wild+growth+hair&qid=1695767029&sprefix=wild+grot%2Caps%2C216&sr=8-2) This will make your eyebrows a lot thicker. Use a microblading pen
sounds your ramus will pop out horizontally if you do this, adding width to your face.
mastic gum or falim gum until your jaw hurts. One piece on either side of your mouth,
then once your jaw is wide enough chew with your front teeth, or incisors. This actually
will grow the lower orbitals. Chew with your mouth open, but don’t do that in front of
orbitals to grow.
5. Wide, large nose- Nothing really you can do, but increasing FWHR and Jaw width with
chewing, and the following exercise. Open and close your mouth completely as fast as
you can for one minute, per hour, per day. It raises the hyoid bone and projects the chin
more. Visit an orthodontist if you have a big overbite and all those combinations will
7. Recessed brow ridge -Bonesmash the brow ridge, this in combination with eyebrow work
will lead to a better looking brow ridge, which helps with UEE, which helps with eye
shape, and so on. Bonesmashing with a massage gun works in this area too, but make
8. Thin neck - Neck train by putting weights on your head, laying with your head off the
achieve the same result. It will grow your neck size. Stop when your neck is as wide as
your jaw
follow an animal based diet, search up paul saldino on youtube

• Add Red Light Therapy

Skin:

AM

Cleanser with squalane

Buffet + copper peptides

Caffeine serum/cream

Hyaluronic acid serum

Vit c serum

Moisturizer

PM

Cleanser with squalane

Buffet + copper peptides

AHA/BHA acid serum

Retinol

Moisturizer

often you do it.
can expose your NCT.
orbitals to grow.
your jaw
All of this just to be ltn in slums of mumbai.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: m0ss26, LooksThinker, h3ad_low and 1 other person
What's the point of all of this? What are you trying to achieve? What do you imagine ideal looksmaxed you doing and living like?

Last edited:
What's the point of all of this? What are you trying to achieve? What do you imagine ideal looksmaxed you doing and living like?
i’m already htn, just was wondering if it was good, cuz i compiled a few of my routines

• Add Red Light Therapy

Skin:

AM

Cleanser with squalane

Buffet + copper peptides

Caffeine serum/cream

Hyaluronic acid serum

Vit c serum

Moisturizer

PM

Cleanser with squalane

Buffet + copper peptides

AHA/BHA acid serum

Retinol

Moisturizer

often you do it.
can expose your NCT.
orbitals to grow.
your jaw
Where’s the Looksmax plan?

Good high effort softmaxxing post.

Not every ascension plan needs to contain lefort 3 and bimax

Last edited:
  • Add Red Light Therapy

Skin:

AM

Cleanser with squalane

Buffet + copper peptides

Caffeine serum/cream

Hyaluronic acid serum

Vit c serum

Moisturizer

PM

Cleanser with squalane

Buffet + copper peptides

AHA/BHA acid serum

Retinol

Moisturizer

often you do it.
can expose your NCT.
orbitals to grow.
your jaw
Any progress dude?

When I see a forum like this the easiest solution is just a bimax.

• Add Red Light Therapy

Skin:

AM

Cleanser with squalane

Buffet + copper peptides

Caffeine serum/cream

Hyaluronic acid serum

Vit c serum

Moisturizer

PM

Cleanser with squalane

Buffet + copper peptides

AHA/BHA acid serum

Retinol

Moisturizer

often you do it.
can expose your NCT.
orbitals to grow.
your jaw
Dnr but the answer to everything is usually bimax