Asia is infinitely more degenerate/lookist/gynocratic than the West

R

ranierean

D-9999
The only reason why geomaxxers say things to the contrary is because Asians are incredibly subhuman and it’s easy to mog them as an alien, all you have to be is… someone else. Once you're past that, everything that the rightoids/trads/PSLers complain about starts working FOR YOU–the curve and the scale of the inequality of life in Asia is so much more absurd than you could ever imagine, but it is way easier to exploit if you're just not East Asian.
Racial differences are not some innocuous variations governed by taste, they are a gulf–they come not in comparable degrees of marginal divergence but in strictly regimented classes.
“Turbochangs” don’t exist and even if they did, they’d still be less fit for life than the lowest of the low specimens of the European kind.

Non-whites in general are incapable of being pro-social, their only mode of organization is that of slavery: you are a complete monster to those below you and a blind thrall to those above.
Anecdotal evidence means nothing but my own lived experience follows this to a T–the only people who were ever genuinely nice to me were White and the worst episodes of my life were always marked by incomprehensible cruelty from my co-ethnics.

When people say to me “just go back to China you whiny fag” it hurts because it absolutely should’ve been the thing to do and I wish that it was, but no… I have no special rights and privileges there, only White people do, it’s a shiny playground to them and a prison to me.
I’m sure that you could do tons of fun stuff in Shanghai or w/e and come out feeling greater than ever but I was priced out of experiences like these from day one–I can’t even be sad about it because that part of human life is just incomprehensible to me.
Do normal people tear themselves apart knowing that they will never be top F1 drivers or master cello? I don’t think so…

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nanefer, Primalsplit, Skywalker and 4 others
You’re a gifted writer!

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
This pig skin, spend his whole life writing about Asia with his piggy sweaty pink fingers.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: hammy5241, nanefer, Skywalker and 1 other person
No absolutely horseshit

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
"ANICDOTAL EXPERIENCE MEANS NOTHING"

• JFL
you are 100% correct my friend
amazing thread OP , well done, thx :Comfy:

• +1
This pig skin, spend his whole life writing about Asia with his piggy sweaty pink fingers.
heyy bro :rage: @5.5psl @Vermilioncore @Marsik @Primalsplit @the BULL

• Hmm...