Asians Can't Eye Color Max Without Getting Questioned

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
because asians always have black eyes naturally, if an asian tries, they'll get caught

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, zura, The Grinch and 11 others
Yeah, black people can get away with it cuz african americans have 20-25% european ancestry, most black people in latin america are also 30%+ european.

mena people and curries can have them naturally

central asians can have them too as well but its extremely rare

East Asians from Korea, japan,etc as well as jungles cannot have light eyes they don't even have the gene for it

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Lucid, niqfan625 and 7 others
Yeah, black people can get away with it cuz african americans have 20-25% european ancestry, most black people in latin america are also 30%+ european.

East Asians from Korea, japan,etc as well as jungles cannot have light eyes they don't even have the gene for it
only light skins can larp eye color. full blacks with colored eyes look try hard like thaat one tik toker wit grey eyes

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, zura, Ukcel1388 and 1 other person
only light skins can larp eye color. full blacks with colored eyes look try hard like thaat one tik toker wit grey eyes
let me see the one tiktoker

Black people don’t have the genes for colored eyes and if you see a black person with light colored eyes he is wearing contacts.

East asians are more likely to have colored eyes than us black people

The only people with the potential to have coloured eyes are people with Europeean ancestry. That's it so no blacks, Asians, Arabs, Indians, islanders can't have coloured eyes unless there mixed with Europeean

The only people with the potential to have coloured eyes are people with Europeean ancestry. That's it so no blacks, Asians, Arabs, Indians, islanders can't have coloured eyes unless there mixed with Europeean
stupid af

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, zura, KING REIDYZ and 4 others
Yeah if you're super dark skinned its definitely extremely weird looking
Black people don’t have the genes for colored eyes and if you see a black person with light colored eyes he is wearing contacts.

Not Anglophone or Hispanic blacks. lots of european genes.

I have light eyes and tI literally have negro tier hair texture

because asians always have black eyes naturally, if an asian tries, they'll get caught
They can just say:
"My grandmother was Swedish, she was a real Stacy...".
And people will be like: "Ohhh...".

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension, looksseg, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
Brown eyes MOG :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: User49
Keep coping you fucking faggot. No pure blood ethnic can have coloured eyes unless there mutated
plenty of arabs and indians have blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: zura and Mr.Proper
There's no such thing IRL as "getting caught"

Asians look better with colored eye contacts, if they wear them they improve their looks

Black ppl can have light brown eyes. That's about it tho

Biracial is different

• +1
Reactions: Racky
They can sometimes if they have Waardenburg syndrome
9F5BE0C9 70AA 4248 BDF7 20E0D3B7A59F

it's not even just the fact that New World blacks are mixed. Videos of African kids with Waardenburg syndrome get viral all the time or shit like that Risikat Nigerian foid :
9B66A59E BAAD 4CE7 AAD7 450C9A814EFA

And then normies rationalize it with weird Afrocentric logic "muh humanity come from Africa!". So essentially the idea that black people "can have blue eyes" gets slowly normalized in people's minds through social media and Afrocentric rationalizing.

On the other hand I have never seen an Asian kid get viral on IG for Waardenburg syndrome-caused blue eyes

You even have viral "Tyrones" who are popular for Waardenburg syndrome-caused blue eyes. Like Tysheem Griffin. Even tho he is a 5’7 manlet his condition saved him from ever making a post on this forum
9324FBB2 6F69 44B5 AA51 53713655D534

On the other hand, again, I have never seen an Asian equivalent of Tysheem get popular on social media

Waardenburg syndrome blacks also have an exposure advantage on social media as they more likely to go viral because the color contrast between dark skin and light blue eyes is very unique and striking. Main reason why that random Beninese kid got plastered all over IG for a bit. While East Asians skin coloring with light blue eyes creates less color contrast and people are already kinda used to it since it's closer to Euro coloring, hence it does not "strike" as much which is part of makes things go viral online.

This guy is a case study of the phenomenon :
If you look at his posts. You will notice trends between the amount of likes he gets and the kind of coloring he frauds.
When he is just his normal self. He doesn't get much.

When he frauds light blue eyes, he gets a little more.

When he frauds vantablack, he gets a little more.

BUT when he frauds vantablack+A10 eyes, only when he does that is he able to break over the 200k+ likes barrier multiple times

Simply because that color contrast is very striking.

That being said I hope some FOBcel isn’t reading this thinking I’m trying to give him hope to fraud very light eyes :lul: you will get caught irl it’s not that THAT normalized yet especially if you lack Euro features.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, AscendingHero, Deleted member 24940 and 5 others
  • JFL
That being said I hope some FOBcel isn’t reading this thinking I’m trying to give him hope to fraud very light eyes :lul:
💀💀💀🤣🤣

• JFL
OH REALLY
Oh Yeah Reaction GIF by NBA

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
I'm Asian and I realized I have to eye and hair color max to ascend.

I mean, I already get girls but I look amazing with Faceapp hair color + Tiktok eye color fraud. If I do say so myself

With only eyes and without hair color fraud I look like some exotic Central Asian / Mongol mystery meat. With both I fraud med chad

View attachment 2102266

it's not even just the fact that New World blacks are mixed. Videos of African kids with Waardenburg syndrome get viral all the time or shit like that Risikat Nigerian foid :
View attachment 2102263

And then normies rationalize it with weird Afrocentric logic "muh humanity come from Africa!". So essentially the idea that black people "can have blue eyes" gets slowly normalized in people's minds through social media and Afrocentric rationalizing.

On the other hand I have never seen an Asian kid get viral on IG for Waardenburg syndrome-caused blue eyes

You even have viral "Tyrones" who are popular for Waardenburg syndrome-caused blue eyes. Like Tysheem Griffin. Even tho he is a 5’7 manlet his condition saved him from ever making a post on this forum
View attachment 2102265
On the other hand, again, I have never seen an Asian equivalent of Tysheem get popular on social media

Waardenburg syndrome blacks also have an exposure advantage on social media as they more likely to go viral because the color contrast between dark skin and light blue eyes is very unique and striking. Main reason why that random Beninese kid got plastered all over IG for a bit. While East Asians skin coloring with light blue eyes creates less color contrast and people are already kinda used to it since it's closer to Euro coloring, hence it does not "strike" as much which is part of makes things go viral online.

If you look at his posts. You will notice trends between the amount of likes he gets and the kind of coloring he frauds.

BUT when he frauds vantablack+A10 eyes, only when he does that is he able to break over the 200k+ likes barrier multiple times

That being said I hope some FOBcel isn’t reading this thinking I’m trying to give him hope to fraud very light eyes :lul: you will get caught irl it’s not that THAT normalized yet especially if you lack Euro features.

I wish I had waardenburgs syndrome

• Woah
View attachment 2102266

View attachment 2102263

View attachment 2102265

she should've bred with mukasa kakonge

• JFL
Cope, my dad has grey eyes and my pheno sometimes have grey eyes

• Woah
Reactions: Razeb
semitic people have colored eyes too

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
Holy fuckin retard ova here, there are many races mixed with whites and there's conditions that cause blue eyes like waardenburg.

• +1
Reactions: zura

There are countless black people with European ancestry. Even in a large African country with millions of people, there are thousands if not tens of thousands of black folk with white ancestry (because of colonialism). If they breed together they can have a blond haired black kid or a green eyed black kid.

The US is an entirely different matter, almost all American blacks have mixed ancestry including European so their offspring can have all sorts of eye color and hair color combinations with black or brown skin.

Then you have random genetic mutations causing light hair or eyes in all kinds of populations including Australian aboriginals, and from thereon the gene has spread onward.

These mutations can also happen randomly at any point in any population. This is very rare though, we're talking 1 in hundreds of thousands type odds.

Last edited:
Can't we go for light brown eyes ?

Holy fuckin retard ova here, there are many races mixed with whites and there's conditions that cause blue eyes like waardenburg.
Keep coping you little curry shit stain. Deformities don't count as the real thing

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Keep coping you little curry shit stain. Deformities don't count as the real thing
The only "deformity" spoken about was waardenburg. It has been known for a while that many, otherwise, non-white races have some level of white DNA as even dravidians can have colored eyes. The mutation for blue eyes started east of Europe, in the black sea region, and spread to other areas because of how many women that single guy impregnated. It seems as though being white has done nothing for your reading comprehension or iq.

• +1
Reactions: zura
The only "deformity" spoken about was waardenburg. It has been known for a while that many, otherwise, non-white races have some level of white DNA as even dravidians can have colored eyes. The mutation for blue eyes started east of Europe, in the black sea region, and spread to other areas because of how many women that single guy impregnated. It seems as though being white has done nothing for your reading comprehension or iq.
Dnrd plus your shit skin

Attachments

• 20230207_163350 (1).jpg
    20230207_163350 (1).jpg
    475.7 KB · Views: 0
It seems your attempt to call me a shitskin failed.
Anyone can post a picture of them in certain lighting to make themselves look lighter. Post a real picture such as one taken outside a window. You look lighter because the background in the phone is pitch black

Anyone can post a picture of them in certain lighting to make themselves look lighter. Post a real picture such as one taken outside a window. You look lighter because the background in the phone is pitch black
20230314 142255

• +1
Reactions: OutTheAbyss
  • +1
Reactions: OutTheAbyss
This korean girl that I'm friends with is always contact frauding on her instagram. She uses these light brown contacts and it's so obivious. She even does it in person sometimes and niggas don't questions it. I wanted to call her out but I realized that if she doesn't fw me no more then I can't get into parties for free.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24940 and cancercell
View attachment 2102266

View attachment 2102263

View attachment 2102265

that black kid doesnt look like he has waardenburg syndrome, usually they have weird IPD, can this be off-set?

Lol no

Africans can have green eyes or light brown eyes , it exists

it’s impossible for Asians

Look at T amour eyes on Instagram. She's a black woman and got laser procedure like I did. Her result is a light bluish grey color