At some point you need to just be independent and do what you want with your life

Pikabro

Pikabro

Pikacel
I think my problem is I want excuses or self pity rather than to actually do things. Over the past year I’ve started to realise that I’m fully responsible for my life and that there are very brutal consequences to my actions. You can’t just sit around and expect success to come to you.

Doing something good for one minute and patting myself on the back for it is not going to help me. Time is limited. Emotions don’t accomplish anything. Weakness may be an excuse but it isn’t going to do anything. Excuses whether BS or justified at the end of day are excuses.

Now I’m just an all around loser starting from scratch while my peers put in the hard work, looked after themselves and their property and are accomplishing their goals

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AngryShortMale, humanoidsub7, Nick.Harte and 3 others
Aren't you like 18

Don't worry. You're not exactly far behind yet.
It's already too late tbh, all I can do now is browse looksmax. I don't have a life lol

• JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale and Primalsplit
It's already too late tbh, all I can do now is browse looksmax. I don't have a life lol
Ok. I changed my mind. Your life is over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Pikabro and Deleted member 42009
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Primalsplit
What a loser.
I don’t think I could’ve avoided being a loser. I remember being interested in normiemaxxing around the age of 14-15 but it didn’t come to fruition lol idek what happened.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
I don’t think I could’ve avoided being a loser. I remember being interested in normiemaxxing around the age of 14-15 but it didn’t come to fruition lol idek what happened.
"Lol" "idek"
You don't know what happened IN YOUR LIFE and you're laughing about it. As if you were sleeping through it... That's what happened.

You had one job!

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Sprinkles and Pikabro
"Lol" "idek"
You don't know what happened IN YOUR LIFE and you're laughing about it. As if you were sleeping through it... That's what happened.

You had one job!
too passive lol

Being incel is not an excuse to be lazy. You just end up fucking yourself in the end.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Pikabro
sheit at least you're not 28 trying to get a cs degree