At what age do humans start feeling love for the opposite gender

Kavkaz777

Kavkaz777

Iron
I see a bunch of people saying the first time they fell in love was at 13 or some shit or 15 wtf

I fell in love at like 4 or 5 the first time I was a simp when I was younger like I would have a crush on hella girls in school and was mad confused cause almost none of my male friends had the same interest as me in girls n I found it weird

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111 and NorwoodAscender
ohhhhhh i remember i once drew a bunny with some flowers and hearts in 2nd grade to some foid i was crazy over, guess what she did, she threw paper in trash can in front of me, i cried inside and after that its hard for me to fall in love

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Kavkaz777
when you could bust your first nut

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
ohhhhhh i remember i once drew a bunny with some flowers and hearts in 2nd grade to some foid i was crazy over, guess what she did, she threw paper in trash can in front of me, i cried inside and after that its hard for me to fall in love
Brutal being a truecel at age 7

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Shi that’s brutal bro

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111 and NorwoodAscender
4 me it was at 17

I thought girls had a penor until I was 12