Avg shoulder width is 16 inches

Oxygen

Oxygen

Ascending!!!
Just did a quick google search. Is this shit real? I feel like 16 inches being average for grown male is low. Whats the actual accurate number?

No it isn’t Thats biacromial
C9C4BEA3 EB88 4834 AE04 C65FDBF47301

Average bideltoid is like 19-20 inches

• +1
Reactions: odux, Oxygen and Ryan
These must be skewed by fat people. My bideltoid is ~17.5 and I look normal.
Idk depends but ngl I do see many frameless with my type of frame tbh but then I see other young attractive people and they frame mog me hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
Idk depends but ngl I do see many frameless with my type of frame tbh but then I see other young attractive people and they frame mog me hard.
I'm 5'11" (average height here) and I just have a feeling I'd look very odd if my bideltoid was truly 2nd percentile for men and <50th percentile for women. Pretty sure I measured correctly.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
People say i have wide shpulders at 22 inches despite being 6"6 and i frame mog 99% o fthe pop i think 18 inches is avg NA and EU

I'm 5'11" (average height here) and I just have a feeling I'd look very odd if my bideltoid was truly 2nd percentile for men and <50th percentile for women. Pretty sure I measured correctly.
My bideltoid Is 17 and I’m about the same height. However I do get frame mogged pretty often at times. However yea the women one is a little eh maybe it’s because they included landwhales tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485