Badoo might be the best dating app for incels

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
99% of the women there are below average looking.
Around 50% of those 99% are legit subhuman tier (trannys, landwhales, low tier deformed etc.)
But between those there are a few hidden gems of good to very good looking women making up the 1% or even less.

I think it’s safe to assume that the male userbase on badoo is just as subhuman if not even more than the women on there. So if you are atleast like a 4-5/10 it seems like a good way to try to luck out on one of those hidden gem good looking women since you must look very decent compared to your competition even as just an average or slightly below average guy.
Or if that doesn’t work you can atleast easily get laid with one of the 99% unattractive women.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, Gus17, Mewton and 3 others
After modernization can't change my location, so it became useless, because can sit only in lithuania (separatist part of Russia)

Average woman on badoo:

9D89F636 9F31 4579 AF6F 42B87323F5D2
0D216260 594E 4ACC 9FB2 0504A5811D65
C6E3F6B8 31AE 4230 88A1 F26CC7AC2029
642DD1BA 7814 43A0 B1FA B79C59F5944C

vs hidden gems:

3AC11B93 593C 40C4 B4B3 44F65FD5B611
EF0FC955 5756 46EB AA14 704D03F67845

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Mewton, sportsmogger and 6 others
The "hidden gems" are just catfishes
cope
First one is verified and second has her insta linked.
Some of the hidden gems are verified and many have insta

JFL if you think chad isn't exploiting every dating app known. You can't escape

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, oldcel2002, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
If only incels actually liked below average females

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, mogstars, exo and 1 other person
JFL if you think chad isn't exploiting every dating app known. You can't escape
Chad doesn’t even know badoo exists because he slays irl or only uses tinder

• Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL
cope
First one is verified and second has her insta linked.
Some of the hidden gems are verified and many have insta
Not cope. I swiped once and saw multiple verified profiles of the same girl lol

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and the BULL
Chad doesn’t even know badoo exists because he slays irl or only uses tinder
Chad Is in clubs + tinder bumble hinge Badoo Meetic. Chad Is slaying around 150 girls per month, shit Is out of your comprehension

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
Not cope. I swiped once and saw multiple verified profiles of the same girl lol
That was an outlier most are legit. If someone catfishes he will do it on tinder

That was an outlier most are legit. If someone catfishes he will do it on tinder
I doubt theyre there for anything other than to promote their igs. Males are Completely subhuman on that app

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
I doubt theyre there for anything other than to promote their igs. Males are Completely subhuman on that app
Why would they do that if they could just do it on tinder which is thousands times more popular and has a better looking male userbase

Why would they do that if they could just do it on tinder which is thousands times more popular and has a better looking male userbase
Who says they dont do that? Also well tinder also has better looking guys, so wouldnt they also make profile there if they wanted to get laid

Who says they dont do that? Also well tinder also has better looking guys, so wouldnt they also make profile there if they wanted to get laid
In the end of the day you are just assuming all of that without any evidence.
I think chances are higher you will get catfished or Instagram fished on tinder than on badoo

In the end of the day you are just assuming all of that without any evidence.
I think chances are higher you will get catfished or Instagram fished on tinder than on badoo
I have made tons of chadfishes on that app so ik what im saying. You dont even need a phone number so you can make as many as you want. Tell me you city i'll make a beckyfish to see if I can find a guy above 4 psl

99% of the women there are below average looking.
Around 50% of those 99% are legit subhuman tier (trannys, landwhales, low tier deformed etc.)
But between those there are a few hidden gems of good to very good looking women making up the 1% or even less.
jfl if u think landwhales and deformed toilets arent all chad only

jfl if you think chad would touch these women even with just a pole pile
normies would pity date them bc beckies want chad too, that leaves us incles without partners again

If only incels actually liked below average females
Incels don't, that's why they're sexless

Doesn't stop normies from dating ugly women though

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
badoo is actually not bad

I agree with you BUT all those low IQ deformed ogres have more bodies than Gaza right now therefor huge chances to get STDs, just hookermax at that point if you are not poor

IMG 5246
IMG 5247
Baddo is great for trolling ngl, i verified as Jorge Del Rio and matched with obese foids just to tell them to to kill themselves

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, EggKing and germanlooks