Based on this photo, should I get a chin implant, a jaw implant, both, or is it all in the maxilla?

Dimitri159

Dimitri159

Silver
It looks so short and narrow at the bottom. I want to know what I should do!..
D44E3018 3F5B 4BBA 91C3 490F2977BDE9

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, SensitiveYoungMan and Jeww
It’s definitely over for me if I don’t get any cosmetic procedures done.

lefort 3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Acridax, maxxmclooks and 3 others
BDD if you’re worried about your chin out of all things

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and VenatorLuparius
Instead you will need to have an Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double your facial height to width ratio and increase your palpebral fissure lenght and a 12 mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as describet by Dr. Sinn with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of countreclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancemend and chin wing osteotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who i can not afford to go to. Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make you an aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to your ramus. Use Peek not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation. As for the chin, recontour it to a wide square style.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alexlean, Sodoku, maxxmclooks and 2 others
You have two options, you either decide to live a mediocre life, in that case you go for a rhinoplasty, or you attempt to reach divinity with lefort 3 because your base is too mediocre

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
You have two options, you either decide to live a mediocre life, in that case you go for a rhinoplasty, or you attempt to reach divinity with lefort 3 because your base is too mediocre
Isn’t lefort 3 like very high risk and usually doesn’t result well?

Isn’t lefort 3 like very high risk and usually doesn’t result well?
Maybe but implants wont do shit because your harmony is your problem, you just look uninteresting, not masculine, not a prettyboy and not cute enough for femboymaxxing

You could try roidmaxxing + facial tattos, become a monster instead

• +1
Reactions: klamus, maxxmclooks, STUPIDREFEREES and 1 other person
Instead you will need to have an Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double your facial height to width ratio and increase your palpebral fissure lenght and a 12 mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as describet by Dr. Sinn with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of countreclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancemend and chin wing osteotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who i can not afford to go to. Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make you an aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to your ramus. Use Peek not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation. As for the chin, recontour it to a wide square style.

• JFL
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan and Eiei
Maybe but implants wont do shit because your harmony is your problem, you just look uninteresting, not masculine, not a prettyboy and not cute enough for femboymaxxing

You could try roidmaxxing + facial tattos, become a monster instead
That’s only one image. What about these?
7B42AC39 7C0E 4628 8E39 350CC1D7058D
FF942567 5E8E 4C87 A523 83E187412E84

You can’t see my eyes properly in the initial image of me, I feel like my eyes are my strong suit.. what do you think?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nofap
That’s only one image. What about these?
View attachment 2848235 View attachment 2848236

You can’t see my eyes properly in the initial image of me, I feel like my eyes are my strong suit.. what do you think?
Eyes area is decent, that being said you are a longfacecel so try masseter hypertrophy + longer hair before surgery

I could see potential if you have the right insertions

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and Dimitri159
Eyes area is decent, that being said you are a longfacecel so try masseter hypertrophy + longer hair before surgery

I mean SyrianPsycho is a longface as well but he still looks good.

• +1
Reactions: Dimitri159

As for masseter hypertrophy, I do. I chew mastic gum and do facial exercises. You can see it from a front view..
DD97E50E 06C0 43C8 A1E4 DBD30B7CC47C

But it’s a lot harder to see it from a side view for some reason.

JFL you think it looks bad now, but imagine me without massager hypertrophy!

This was me a few years ago..
1A99E84C 63CE 43D4 A99F D03E3BFAA9CF

Compared to more recently..
12DF1408 962F 4EFB B01F D3EA10170C86

As for masseter hypertrophy, I do. I chew mastic gum and do facial exercises. You can see it from a front view..
View attachment 2848266
But it’s a lot harder to see it from a side view for some reason.

JFL you think it looks bad now, but imagine me without massager hypertrophy!

This was me a few years ago..
View attachment 2848268

Compared to more recently..
View attachment 2848269
Not trying to be rude but why do you show your forehead completely? Do you realize it makes you look even more of a long cel? Also your forehead shape is kinda ogre

• +1
Not trying to be rude but why do you show your forehead completely? Do you realize it makes you look even more of a long cel? Also your forehead shape is kinda ogre
What hairstyle do you suggest I try?

This one, makes your face wider and makes your forehead less ogre
That’s very hard to maintain, for me at least. Plus I hate hair in my eyes it’s irritating.

He needs MLF3 for midface shortening imo

He needs MLF3 for midface shortening imo
I don’t mind my face being on the longer side, as long as my jaw and chin isn’t so short and narrow. It’s my lower third I don’t like. The length of my face isn’t the problem, it’s the shape of it. It looks like a triangle.

Last edited:
  • +1
that’s fair. I always considered myself on a range between 4-6 honestly. This may sound like cope, but I feel like I look somewhat attractive for a horsefacecel. It could be a lot worse, but I still need a lot of work.

So I made my final decision. I know what i gotta do to ascend. Im gonna get a rhinoplasty, jaw implants and a chin implant, but I’m going to trial with fillers a couple times first. Lefort is just too high risk and way too expensive.

Don't get any fucking chin implant or jaw shit you don't need it, grow your hair out, you have a long kind of face so need to grow it out and have volume at the sides.
Only surgery I would think about is rhinoplasty but first grow out your hair

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
Don't get any fucking chin implant or jaw shit you don't need it, grow your hair out, you have a long kind of face so need to grow it out and have volume at the sides.
Only surgery I would think about is rhinoplasty but first grow out your hair
This plus roids is the correct answer, otherwise just use that money to geomax instead because those jaw and chin surgeries are a waste of money

that’s fair. I always considered myself on a range between 4-6 honestly. This may sound like cope, but I feel like I look somewhat attractive for a horsefacecel. It could be a lot worse, but I still need a lot of work.
Sadly you are a harmonycel but still look OK and only lefort will make a noticable improvement maybe try to find a subculture that looks good on you.

Sadly you are a harmonycel but still look OK and only lefort will make a noticable improvement
I disagree about the lefort part. I don’t think my recession is severe enough for it. I feel like a rhinoplasty + a chin implant and perhaps jaw implants should be enough, wouldn’t you say? The nose especially kills my facial harmony completely.

maybe try to find a subculture that looks good on you.
Jewish jfl.. if I decide not to maxx.

Last edited:
I disagree about the lefort part. I don’t think my recession is severe enough for it. I feel like rhinoplasty + a chin implant and perhaps jaw implants should be enough, wouldn’t you say? The nose especially kills my facial harmony completely.
rhinoplasty yes, a chin implant that gives you some projection will improve your side view a little I guess but the jaw implants are overkill, I would just train neck like an F1 racer/ wrestler instead

rhinoplasty yes, a chin implant that gives you some projection will improve your side view a little I guess but the jaw implants are overkill, I would just train neck like an F1 racer/ wrestler instead
I found another issue though 😓. I don’t look recessed when I smile, in fact it actually protrudes..
5C8C74F6 E6C7 4FE5 8922 DE04E1DD5DC6

So I’m afraid if I do get a chin implant, my face will look like a crescent moon.

I’m curious as to why it looks recessed when normal..
63721E92 CB05 4A4E 9128 3FFAB95ACC81

But not when I smile..
9F18363F 14F1 4AA9 BFF2 12701D0FC37F

I also notice the angles ^. From a complete side view I do not look recessed..
83A99A7A 6214 4CBA A19C C16BCD1DA84F

But from a corner view, it looks recessed AF..
3182316C AFFE 4008 B6F9 5DC8DBEBDDBE

Buddy you just have a weird face tbh, thankfully it is masculine
I found another issue though 😓. I don’t look recessed when I smile, in fact it actually protrudes..
View attachment 2854734
So I’m afraid if I do get a chin implant, my face will look like a crescent moon.

I’m curious as to why it looks recessed when normal..
View attachment 2854735
But not when I smile..
View attachment 2854737

I also notice the angles ^. From a complete side view I do not look recessed..
View attachment 2854739
But from a corner view, it looks recessed AF..
View attachment 2854742

So there’s nothing I can do to fix the weirdness? 😓

It's not over, as Andrew Tate said, unattractive males can become monsters and get appeal

This guy slays for example:

9c30d0d85ea094bdd6d3910ab6736286

Take advantage of your weirdness and find an aesthetic that works for you

It's not over, as Andrew Tate said, unattractive males can become monsters and get appeal

View attachment 2854774

But you don’t think a rhinoplasty and a better hairstyle should fix my weirdness at least a little? I don’t want to be niched bro.

View attachment 2854774

And I don’t want to be “unattractive”. I’d rather just rope. My personality is too shy, timid and awkward for any for type of niche so I would just look like a fraud cosplaying to look cool or smthn. For example you can’t just tell somebody to ‘thugmaxx’ if they’re not truly thugs at heart they’ll eventually get robbed by real thugs jfl.

Last edited:
But you don’t think a rhinoplasty and a better hairstyle should fix my weirdness at least a little
A little but you will 100% still look weird

My personality is too shy, timid and awkward to niche toward any type of male so I would just look like a fraud cosplaying to look cool or smthn. For example you can’t just tell somebody to ‘thugmaxx’ if they’re not truly thugs at heart they’ll eventually get robbed jfl.
Do a grappling martial arts like judo or BJJ or even wrestling that will make you low inhibi, give you a nice body and more importantly give you a super thick neck (the only muscle besides shoulders that can significally improve your smv)

3608555 3608525 1692896953345

A little but you will 100% still look weird

Do a grappling martial arts like judo or BJJ or even wrestling that will make you low inhibi, give you a nice body and more importantly give you a super thick neck (the only muscle besides shoulders that can significally improve your smv)

View attachment 2854789
What about me looks so weird tho and why wtf. My sister doesn’t look weird and she’s my sister.

And I can’t believe I have to cope with fucking martial arts this is ridiculous. I’m just gonna get the rope.

My sister doesn’t look weird and she’s my sister.
Women can pull off weird facial shapes because hairstyle can compensate weird ratios, for example I fraud wide mid face with growing my hair a little beyond my chin (I am a male just to be clear this sentence sounded a little weird)

I’m just gonna get the rope.
Then do it faggot

What about me looks so weird tho and why wtf. My sister doesn’t look weird and she’s my sister.

And I can’t believe I have to cope with fucking martial arts this is ridiculous. I’m just gonna get the rope.
shut the fuck up and be a man :lul:, looks arent the only thing you dumbfuck look at your beta submissive personality first, your gonna rope because of this incel forum creating unrealistic standards, the average guy outside doesnt look like a model remember that, rather focus on your personality as you said you are a shy guy, be more confident

Women can pull off weird facial shapes because hairstyle can compensate weird ratios, for example I fraud wide mid face with growing my hair a little beyond my chin

Then do it faggot
I don’t have to I know there’s a looksmaxxing solution out there you’re just telling me I can’t. There’s no way I look THAT weird, I’m not a virgin.

shut the fuck up and be a man :lul:, looks arent the only thing you dumbfuck look at your beta submissive personality first, your gonna rope because of this incel forum creating unrealistic standards, the average guy outside doesnt look like a model remember that, rather focus on your personality as you said you are a shy guy, be more confident
I can’t just be confident it doesn’t come natural to me.

you hard need rhino thicker eyebrows , fix asymmetries