Based on this photo, should I get a chin implant, a jaw implant, both, or is it all in the maxilla?

your nose projection is pretty good, a bimax with ccw + infra malar implants will improve your looks a ton

Crimson chin lookin ah fuck you mean a chin implant? Its already huge

Bimax is too high risk and I’m not THAT fucking ugly bro. Stopz
A chin implant won‘t do shit, you look like you have a class III skeletal occlusion, your whole face is recessed, regardless of what copes you have in your head right now.
Bimax + infra implant, what you also could do is fat grafting your undereyes & paranasal area and call it a day. But don‘t do shit to your chin, it's already looking too prominent due to your recessed maxilla.

Last edited:
Crimson chin lookin ah fuck you mean a chin implant? Its already huge
But in a corner angle it looks recessed..
22363626 B6E7 4916 B0DE 725346C63841

Bimax is too high risk
LMAO told you, you are too much of a pussy to deal with real solutions

Then what about...

>get a rhino
>because you have green eyes go to yeux clairs and get heterochromia (meaning just do it on one eye)
>geomaxx to a brown country
>get treated as a literal alien god

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
A chin implant won‘t do shit, you look like you have a class III skeletal occlusion, your whole face is recessed and CW rotated, your occlusal plane is ass, regardless of what copes you have in your head right now.
Bro no tf I don’t.
CEC5E18E BF82 4C8A 90D7 E92B16AFA6F4

Compared to an actual class III skeletal occlusion..
8AB2625C C585 42F9 AC2A 60E07EFE7547

not the best place to ask

oh nvm, from the front it looks fine. Big nose and recessed chin is very bad combo
But it doesn’t look recessed at all in images of me smiling while it does look recessed in corner angles images. I don’t know which to believe. I know for sure I need a rhino without a doubt.

But it doesn’t look recessed at all in images of me smiling while it does look recessed in corner angles images. I don’t know which to believe. I know for sure I need a rhino without a doubt.
Getting a rhino would be shit in ur situation as a first step, consult with RSM and ask him before you do anything at all. @RealSurgerymax

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
I know for sure I need a rhino without a doubt.
Nose is cope for most males

4bd1f927d2b020eeaef52feb11fca12a

Unless it's a wide negro nose or you are trying to femboymaxx it barely matters at all, that's why I said you will still look weird

Dont need anything

Nose is cope for most males

View attachment 2854850

Unless it's a wide negro nose or you are trying to femboymaxx it barely matters at all, that's why I said you will still look weird
So what cosmetic approach should I take. At this point I’ll fucking do bimax or lefort if I have too.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
@copemaxxeer

But if I do a bimax, imagine how much more protruded this will look..
0024B869 7F78 49B9 BA4D 90B17CA2C210

Wouldn’t my smile look even worse if I do a bimax?

@copemaxxeer

But if I do a bimax, imagine how much more protruded this will look..
View attachment 2854983
Wouldn’t my smile look even worse if I do a bimax?

Do also lefort 1
Honestly speaking the juice is not worth the squeeze bro needs a total face reconstruction, not saying you are ugly but your harmony is messed up, give up on trying to look normal, you would need something like pic related for that

Lefort 4 surgery v0 knjobke1sksc1

Unironically just niche max, as I said you are not bad looking you look to me like a masively downgraded version of barret

Do also lefort 1
Ok.

And what about my “good” pictures? Do I still look weird in these or do I look somewhat attractive? By the way, I’ve been showing the worst possible pictures of me..

770DFDA5 5D50 46E1 860D D808F5D4B948
0837995E 6561 46CF 9757 76E2080D000E
5E677C5E 6BB0 463C B12A 88BCF9324628

Those are a few of my favorite ones.

Honestly speaking the juice is not worth the squeeze bro needs a total face reconstruction, not saying you are ugly but your harmony is messed up, give up on trying to look normal, you would need something like pic related for that

View attachment 2855002

Unironically just niche max, as I said you are not bad looking you look to me like a masively downgraded version of barret
Maybe alienmaxx?

Maybe alienmaxx?
If barret is a psl 8 alien you are a psl...4.2 alien? go ahead become more alien do roids get heterochromia and get a yazuka full body tattoo

Yakuza tattoo

That's how you actually get appeal and avoid dying or getting botched

If barret is a psl 8 alien you are a psl...4.2 alien? go ahead become more alien do roids get heterochromia and get a yazuka full body tattoo

View attachment 2855024

That's how you actually get appeal and avoid dying or getting botched
I thought you said I was a 5.5 before.. sub5 it doesn’t matter if I niche it’s just time for a rope. How do you go from “you’re not ugly” and then say “4.2” jfl sub5 IS ugly.

Unless you meant 5.5 on a normal scale. An alien scale is different maybe so idk.

Last edited:
I thought you said I was a 5.5 before.. sub5 I doesn’t matter if I niche it’s just time for a rope.

Unless you meant 5.5 on a normal scale. An alien scale is different maybe idk.

PSL 4.5 = percentile 70 more or less, PSL 4 = percentile 50, PSL 4.2 is more or less SMV of 5.5, fuck this is why I hate PSL autism, using percentiles is much better than this retardation

• +1
Reactions: Dimitri159
PSL 4.5 = percentile 70 more or less, PSL 4 = percentile 50, PSL 4.2 is more or less SMV of 5.5, fuck this is why I hate PSL autism, using percentiles is much better than this retardation
Ohh so the scales are just different jflZl.

Ohh so the scales are just different jflZl.
You look better than normies because coloration, good eye area and overall leaness compensate for your weird as fuck pheno but I think for you to reach say percentile 90 you would need lefort + bimax and I think that's way more massively risky than the alternative of alienmaxxing (which I argue could make you percentile 95 instead)

In my epistemics you look worse trying to imitate humans than embracing your uniqueness lol

• +1
You look better than normies because coloration, good eye area and overall leaness compensate for your weird as fuck pheno but I think for you to reach say percentile 90 you would need lefort + bimax and I think that's way more massively risky than the alternative of alienmaxxing (which I argue could make you percentile 95 instead)

In my epistemics you look worse trying to imitate humans than embracing your uniqueness lol
Gotchu. I know what I gotta do 👽

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer

Although I am going to alienmaxx, do you think a rhinoplasty would still do me some good? I just feel like the nose looks more ogre rather than alien. If I changed that I feel like it would enhance the rest of my weird facial features. The nose is just too much.. What do you think?

Although I am going to alienmaxx, do you think a rhinoplasty would still do me some good? I just feel like the nose looks more ogre rather than alien. If I changed that I feel like it would enhance the rest of my weird facial features. The nose is just too much.. What do you think?

Sure just don't expect a dramatic improvement of your SMV

bimax with ccw

Sure just don't expect a dramatic improvement of your SMV
So let’s say I skincaremaxx toward glass skin + pale, rhinoplasty and try heterochromia, thicken my eyebrows and enhance my lashes even more, did a bit of extra facial excersizes, leanmaxxed even more, and develop a better hairstyle.. do you think I could go from an 4.2 alien PSL to at least a 5.5 alien PSL?

Last edited:
Absolutely not thats exactly what it needs to fix. Your maxilla is sunken in
I thought bimax was for the lower jaw? When I smile my chin looks protruded, but when I don’t smile it looks recessed. I’m so confused. I’d rather just alienmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
I thought bimax was for the lower jaw? When I smile my chin looks protruded, but when I don’t smile it looks recessed. I’m so confused. I’d rather just alienmaxx.
bimax is both upper and lower jaws, lefort is only the upper and bsso is only the lower

• +1
That looks fucking hideous wtf! I look better the way I do now actually. Copemaxxer is right, just gotta alienmaxx like Jordan Barret.
whatever stay the way u want then

whatever stay the way u want then
Bruh I look like a Dr. Suess chacacter no fucking way 😂. Thing1 lookin ahh. Btw, how did create that? Can you show me how I’d look with the “full makeover”?

Bruh I look like a Dr. Suess chacacter no fucking way 😂. Thing1 lookin ahh. Btw, how did you do this? Can you show me how I’d look with the “full makeover”?
That’s not a professional morph that’s just to show you the osteotomies movements im talking about

That’s not a professional morph that’s just to show you the osteotomies movements im talking about
How did you create it though, like what did you use? And where can I get a hold of a professional morph?

Now that looks better.

But I thought you said bimax and rhino are enough.. now what are supra, infra, trimax and paranasal??
Man you lack projection in ur face, supra is the browridge part, infras is to produce fullness in your undereye area, paranasal for fullness near ur nose, trimax is bimax + genio. In the end you choose what is really needed with ur surgeon

• +1
Man you lack projection in ur face, supra is the browridge part, infras is to produce fullness in your undereye area, paranasal for fullness near ur nose, trimax is bimax + genio. In the end you choose what is really needed with ur surgeon
But honestly my jawline doesn’t look bad, it’s just slightly downward-grown. The morph does look more aesthetically ideal, but now I realize I don’t look as ugly as I thought in the beginning. Just some filler around the cheekbone & nose area and a rhinoplasty I think will be fine. Can you show me a morph with just the rhino?

Last edited:
But honestly my jawline doesn’t look bad, it’s just slightly downward-grown. The morph does look more aesthetically ideal, but now I realize I don’t look as ugly as I thought in the beginning. Just some filler around the cheekbone & nose area and a rhinoplasty I think will be fine. Can you show me a morph with just the rhino?
beauty is not a single fix type of thing, you need to address multiple features to create balance

• +1