Based on this photo, should I get a chin implant, a jaw implant, both, or is it all in the maxilla?

beauty is not a single fix type of thing, you need to address multiple features to create balance
My flaws are mild tho. I wouldn’t say they’re on the extreme side besides my ogre nose. Maybe a rhinoplasty would create a bit more balance to my face, so I’d like to see.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
My flaws are mild tho. I wouldn’t say they’re on the extreme side besides my ogre nose. Maybe a rhinoplasty would create a bit more balance to my face, so I’d like to see.
nose in not the worst feature, extreme mandible downgrowth is, you would look good with that kind of nose and projection of the face like Gandy

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
Everything is fine u delusional just gain more fat and do aajonus vonderplanitz diet if u eat less u look worse
Perhaps you’re right.

This is the only picture of me that truly worries me..
E1804811 687D 42FB 9991 BF1C0247A751

He will not ascend by gymcelling, his bones are subpar
Health combine with methods work u always gonna look better ita litterly source to the genes so u need about 10years changes noticable after 1 month

nose in not the worst feature, extreme mandible downgrowth is, you would look good with that kind of nose and projection of the face like Gandy
The issue is that Gandy doesn’t have the downgrowth that I have, so the nose blends better with his face. On the contrary, it makes it worse in my case. It makes my face look like Phineas, a triangular side profile. Meanwhile, my downgrowth is not extreme and you can still at least see my jawline and gonial angle. So I’d rather stick to more simple surgeries like a rhinoplasty if that’s the case.

The issue is that Gandy doesn’t have the downgrowth that I have, so the nose blends better with his face. On the contrary, it makes it worse in my case. I makes my face look like Phineas. Meanwhile, my downgrowth is not extreme and you can still at least see my jawline and gonial angle. So I’d rather stick to more simple surgeries like a rhinoplasty if that’s the case.
that’s stupid normie reasoning, a blackpilled beauty connoisseur doesnt do random fillers and rhinos like bimbo whores

Flat face u cant change dont try do you have old pictures
That’s a picture from last year. Here’s a more recent picture at the same angle but different lighting..
EB813C64 D0A5 49F7 B18B 93176444157C

It looks better, but still not aesthetically ideal.

That’s a picture from last year. Here’s a more recent picture at the same angle but different lighting..
View attachment 2855630

It looks better, but still not aesthetically ideal.
ur eyes and soft tissues are kinda good you just need to fix those bones

• +1
Reactions: Dimitri159
that’s stupid normie reasoning, a blackpilled beauty connoisseur doesnt do random fillers and rhinos like bimbo whores
That’s not my point though. I just think a rhinoplasty would look decent enough on me, given my downgrowth is not too extreme. I feel like my nose just makes the downgrowth look worse than it actually is. That’s what I mean. Meanwhile, Gandy has 0% downgrowth so the nose doesn’t make his face look bad overall.

Last edited:
Now that looks better.
It is still incredibly mediocre considering how many surgeries and YEARS OF YOUR LIFE it will take to do this to improve your appeal by 0.5 SMV lol

Alienmaxxing can be done in less than one year (you also don't need that many sessions of yeux clairs because you have grade 2 eyes)

Don't waste your life LMAO

BBL will solve all of your problems

It is still incredibly mediocre considering how many surgeries and YEARS OF YOUR LIFE it will take to do this to improve your appeal by 0.5 SMV lol

Alienmaxxing can be done in less than one year (you also don't need that many sessions of yeux clairs because you have grade 2 eyes)

That doesn’t look like only a 0.5 improvement jfl that morph looks mogger level imo but I guess we all have different visions. Obviously the morph is low quality but if I had those features I would be extremely Attractive.

Not saying I’ll do it. Alienmaxxing is still my first option for now. I’m just saying if I had the balls and money to do that, it wouldn’t look bad.

I’m just saying if I had the balls and money to do that, it wouldn’t look bad.

Have you ever considered you might get botched? it's not worth it and that morph still looks somewhat weird, best case scenario a 1 SMV point improvement, being good looking is not just about having a gigantic jaw and that's it, maybe if you ogremaxx with that morph it could work?

• +1
Have you ever considered you might get botched? it's not worth it and that morph still looks somewhat weird, best case scenario a 1 SMV point improvement, being good looking is not just about having a gigantic jaw and that's it, maybe if you ogremaxx with that morph it could work?
stop fucking with him lmao

I dont think op is a good bimax candidate. He is a legit example of someone who has a Big nose

Yeah I just looked More pics. You arent recessed at all. Youre just unique looking with a Big nose. Youre never gonna slay. Just accept The fact. Normies Are never gonna slay either. They just dont come posting here. Rhino wouldnt affect your smv in a noticeable way.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
I dont think op is a good bimax candidate. He is a legit example of someone who has a Big nose

Yeah I just looked More pics. You arent recessed at all. Youre just unique looking with a Big nose. Youre never gonna slay. Just accept The fact. Normies Are never gonna slay either. They just dont come posting here. Rhino wouldnt affect your smv in a noticeable way.
I can slay alien style
94EE60C6 B057 47A8 8BFE 0E2DDD30D1E1

As someone has said i hope uve already contacted @RealSurgerymax as it seems u just ignored the guy saying that, tbh just stop typing here doing whatever ur doing and just find a way to contact him try pming him or idk

As someone has said i hope uve already contacted @RealSurgerymax as it seems u just ignored the guy saying that, tbh just stop typing here doing whatever ur doing and just find a way to contact him try pming him or idk
I messaged him. But I’m not even gonna go through all that surgery anymore. I don’t think I look that bad if I just maxx with what I have l be Alr.

Prob Lefort 2 + rhyno would ascend

I messaged him. But I’m not even gonna go through all that surgery anymore. I don’t think I look that bad if I just maxx with what I have l be Alr.
Wow nice cope

• Hmm...
annoying weirdo looks