BBC VS ARAB (RACE MOG BATTLE) WHICH RACE SMV/PSL MOGS??!!

WHICH RACE MOGS??

• BBC

Votes: 61 41.5%
  • ARAB

Votes: 86 58.5%

• Total voters
jfl at the sugar coating
What did I sugar coat, those are the results from my experiments.

Stop seeing the world in binary, it's aspie.

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
depends where you live in america BBC smv mogs but in Europe ethnics smv is higher

• +1
What did I sugar coat, those are the results from my experiments.

Stop seeing the world in binary, it's aspie.
no
you just scared to say "ethnics are better" in your opinion
bc you might hurt your black friends lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: Moggy
no
you just scared to say "ethnics are better" in your opinion
bc you might hurt your black friends lol
"Scared to hurt my black friends" on an incel forum.

iu

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and goat2x
"Scared to hurt my black friends" on an incel forum.

iu
yeh
thats why i called you out its pathetic bro
i thought you are better

jfl at this intergalactic levels of cope from arabs itt, as to be expected from them

• +1
Reactions: Golang and goat2x
shit thread. Phenotype and facial physiognomy transcend race. And just fucking lol at calling the black man 'BBC' unironically.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Sikkunt23 and Introvertednarc
shit thread. Phenotype and facial physiognomy transcend race. And just fucking lol at calling the black man 'BBC' unironically.
im indeed mirin you sucking big black cock after you were a self declared narcy you utter subhuman beta trash
you are a schizophrenic cuck stop following me like a dog you recessed beta faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Legit, calling black men "BBC" is insanely cucked. Lol @ incels who use it unironically.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 3526 and Sikkunt23
im indeed mirin you sucking big black cock after you were a self declared narcy you utter subhuman beta trash
you are a schizophrenic cuck stop following me like a dog you recessed beta faggot
what? form some coherent sentences, please.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
RAT CUM ALIBABA INJECTING GAY ALIEN TALKS ABOUT LOGIC
View attachment 642048
OH, NO DON'T FOLLOW ME AROUND HAHA BARK WOOF WOOF N-N-NOOO NOOO WOOF BARK!

absolutely rent-free, I'll continue to torment you, I love trolling such intellectually incompetent imbeciles.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
OH, NO DON'T FOLLOW ME AROUND HAHA BARK WOOF WOOF N-N-NOOO NOOO WOOF BARK!

absolutely rent-free, I'll continue to torment you, I love trolling such intellectually incompetent imbeciles.
YOU ARE NOT TORMENTING ME IN ANYWAY YOU UTTER FUCKING SUBHUMAN LMAO
IM INDEED CRINGEMAXXING AT YOU HARD
YOUR REPLIES ARE SUBMASSIVE AS SHIT YOU ARE A LOW T CLOSETED FAGGOT
NO SUPRISE THAT YOU EAT DHT GEL FOR BREAKFAST
LIKE I SAID KEEP CRYING FOR ME THIS JUST PROVES THAT I LIVE IN YOUR PREY SKULL RENT FREE

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, sandcelmuttcel and Introvertednarc
YOU ARE NOT TORMENTING ME IN ANYWAY YOU UTTER FUCKING SUBHUMAN LMAO
IM INDEED CRINGEMAXXING AT YOU HARD
YOUR REPLIES ARE SUBMASSIVE AS SHIT YOU ARE A LOW T CLOSETED FAGGOT
NO SUPRISE THAT YOU EAT DHT GEL FOR BREAKFAST
LIKE I SAID KEEP CRYING FOR ME THIS JUST PROVES THAT I LIVE IN YOUR PREY SKULL RENT FREE
this reply is indicative of the fact that I'm tormenting you, keep the walls coming. Your replies are so emotional.

this reply is indicative of the fact that I'm tormenting you, keep the walls coming. Your replies are so emotional.
CRINGEMAXXING AGAIN AT YOUR WEAK REPLIES JUST JFL IF YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING ANYTHING
WITH THESE PATHETIC REPLIES YOU ARE JUST BEGGING FOR MERCY YOU DELUSIONAL PREY EYED FAGGOT

CRINGEMAXXING AGAIN AT YOUR WEAK REPLIES JUST JFL IF YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING ANYTHING
WITH THESE PATHETIC REPLIES YOU ARE JUST BEGGING FOR MERCY YOU DELUSIONAL PREY EYED FAGGOT
that's the irony of it.

that's the irony of it.
the only irony is that you act tough on the internet while you are 80lbs with the fucking fish that you are holding you skinny fucking twink subhuman
i would literally break your skull in half

It depends
I think in europe/usa/Canada/australia tyrones mog everything but chads

But in the third world chaddams would do better due to more caucasian pheno

• +1
couldn't choose more inaccurate pics for each race retard?

• +1
Reactions: Golang
  • JFL
Come on guys most arabs don’t look like salludon or those guys
Normie blacks have waaaay higher smv than normie arabs
Specially thanks to the media halo lol

In fact, arabs have a media failo at the same time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and goat2x
Arabs rape bcz they can’t get laid
Let's not forget about how they force marriage their own cousins as well!

You're a very based user tbh, I agree, Indians = Arabs = Turks = Everything that's brown, in women's eyes. Fucking brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and goat2x
good looking arabs are basically med chads tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185 and goat2x
BBC's Statusmog as a whole, but Arabs Money Mog.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE and goat2x
Moggs white men for sure. It is over for white men in general.
white men can smv is massive cause drivers license pill if im being honest
the best drivers are white huge halo

• So Sad
Reactions: LastGerman
white men can smv is massive cause drivers license pill if im being honest
the best drivers are white huge halo

The driver licence pill strikes once again.

That thread was low iq being a ethnic by defintion means being non white if your a good looking non white person then your still a wop good looking people though all of them will fit the marquards mask.
No

• +1
Reactions: Golang
That thread was low iq being a ethnic by defintion means being non white if your a good looking non white person then your still a wop good looking people though all of them will fit the marquards mask.
nvm i tought you answered to me

nvm i tought you answered to me

No im talking about a thread where is dumb enough to claim if your good looking for your race your not your race also ethnic is a hotrible term this forum uses it so much so it becomes common lingo

• +1
Being non-white = ugly. Every good looking "ethnic" has a lot of white features and very watered down ethnic features.

I've never seen an ethnic model with a Jew bulbous nose and NCT bug eyes and shit under eyes like Arabs.

• +1
Being non-white = ugly. Every good looking "ethnic" has a lot of white features and very watered down ethnic features.

I've never seen an ethnic model with a Jew bulbous nose and NCT bug eyes and shit under eyes like Arabs.

Is this non ethnic they look ethnic to. Me but mathmathically they are pretty

Unknown 4

Male morph without overlay png

Both are subhumans specially the guy below Jfl at u

Okay so math isnt a thing? Cause thst currently is the only objective way to measure beauty both look good but non white

• +1
Okay so math isnt a thing? Cause thst currently is the only objective way to measure beauty both look good but non white
How can you even measure beauty mathematically :feelskek:

Everyone in here would argue the guy below is not good looking and the guy above looks like an alien morph

Everyone in here would argue the guy below is not good looking and the guy above looks like an alien morph

Good question you use the laws of 3rds off course the 1/5th law isn't visible from the side. You also look at patterns in nature which are seen as attractive and apply that to other human beings. And then you make a proportionate face based off that it's really good measure i can't find a single measure but in what way is the morph below point out the failos ?

For more context i have a feeling you seem to be 1 of those types that believes certain faces are ideal and that the longer and more forward grown you are the more attractive you are that isn't though what is the ideal the is from the sides.

1 Having a jaw the protrudes past the glabella was an evolutionary sign of bite force hence why it's seen as attractive.

2 A pointy chin is attractive mainly due to it being a masculine feature sure it's important on women but it's not as emphasized.

3 Deep set eyes are a sign you can hunt more it's an evolantary clue to let females no look at me i can protect you and provide for you.

4 The 1/3rd ratio is derived from the golden ratio something we observe in nature and so far to date every animal so far follows this pattern of preferring systematical faces.

5 Having a gonial angle of 120 125 helps harmonize the 1/3 rd's ratio.

There are probably somethings i missed but what you have to understand is larger doesn't mean better and there is no ideal face you just need to make sure your face harmonizes with your race that's it anything past that point needs explanations.

Most arabs spends a lot of time in lookmaxing. That why they look actually pretty decent.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
This nigga called a turk an arab

Turks look white passing with just darker coloring and thicker eyebrows anyway.

it's interesting that an austrian guy says this ngl

but yea calling burak an arab or european is retarded, turkey will forever be a mix of multiple ethnicities to varying degrees

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
it's interesting that an austrian guy says this ngl

but yea calling burak an arab or european is retarded, turkey will forever be a mix of multiple ethnicities to varying degrees
Why is it interesting that i say this jfl.

They legit dont have sandnigger skin or pheno they just have dark hair and better eyebrows. Thats it tbh.

• +1
Why is it interesting that i say this jfl.

They legit dont have sandnigger skin or pheno they just have dark hair and better eyebrows. Thats it tbh.
thought austria/germany had problems with turks integrating, people like to be biased when it suits them. but also

because modern people are ignorant, most are quick to label turkey as a either a middle eastern shithole or copers who say its white, the truth is it's neither

modern day anatolia was the home of many civilisations persians, greeks, romans, central asians, celtic galatians and balkan peoples along some arab/berber influence.

but yea FR modern western turkey definitely looks whiter than a lot of european cities with lots of immigrants :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 6475
Most arabs spends a lot of time in lookmaxing. That why they look actually pretty decent.
only levantine or lighter skinned berbers have decent phenos though, gulf arabs have it quite a bit harder.

thought austria/germany had problems with turks integrating, people like to be biased when it suits them. but also

because modern people are ignorant, most are quick to label turkey as a either a middle eastern shithole or copers who say its white, the truth is it's neither

modern day anatolia was the home of many civilisations persians, greeks, romans, central asians, celtic galatians and balkan peoples along some arab/berber influence.

but yea FR modern western turkey definitely looks whiter than a lot of european cities with lots of immigrants :lul:
I have no problem with turks that were here for 3-4 generations. They are mostly civilized. But most turks legit just act like thugs when they want to. Always have to prove something. Telling me stories how they have had gangbangs with milfs and what not. That they robbed a russian mafiosi stole him 2500€ 250g weed and ran away. Jfl.

I treat civilized people the same as my race. tbh.

And yeah they are turkish. "med" if you want. I dont label them as white or arab. but they look whiter than arabs for sure.

• +1
only levantine or lighter skinned berbers have decent phenos though, gulf arabs have it quite a bit harder.

Yeah Im mostly talking about them.. I have never seen gulf arabs here in europe.

• +1

Leviant arabs looks like Mediterranean. I really dont see much difference between them and Turks.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back