BBC VS ARAB (RACE MOG BATTLE) WHICH RACE SMV/PSL MOGS??!!

WHICH RACE MOGS??

• BBC

Votes: 61 41.5%
  • ARAB

Votes: 86 58.5%

• Total voters
I have no problem with turks that were here for 3-4 generations. They are mostly civilized. But most turks legit just act like thugs when they want to. Always have to prove something. Telling me stories how they have had gangbangs with milfs and what not. That they robbed a russian mafiosi stole him 2500€ 250g weed and ran away. Jfl.

I treat civilized people the same as my race. tbh.

And yeah they are turkish. "med" if you want. I dont label them as white or arab. but they look whiter than arabs for sure.
i think multiculturalism is flawed when it’s this prevalent, sticking together lots of groups with conflicting interests won’t work out most of the time

i guess if you’re Turkish chances are you went and seen real shit, because the country isn’t a joke. same thing with Balkan or Chechen/Dagestani people, people are accustomed to hardship in these places more than western countries, things like virgin wife and masculinity are more valued

also lower iq from either education or genetics/upbringing + victim complex from hardship + poor integration and tension between foreigners and locals could be all the reasons why some immigrants feel the need to be some bad boy

and yea we are med, dark lookz forever :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
Leviant arabs looks like Mediterranean. I really dont see much difference between them and Turks.
well depends, with average turk i guess the difference isn’t so huge, especially considering sometimes levantines are pretty light skinned.

the med is one big melting pot anyway, but turkey has some of the most variance in the whole region.

that’s why there’s people who look like burak

or kivanc

or serdar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
well depends, with average turk i guess the difference isn’t so huge, especially considering sometimes levantines are pretty light skinned.

the med is one big melting pot anyway, but turkey has some of the most variance in the whole region.

View attachment 922105

or kivanc

View attachment 922106

or serdar

View attachment 922107

Arabs are mixed as fuck too. 5m Turkmen are living in Iraq alone they are from ottoman empire.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Arabs are mixed as fuck too. 5m Turkmen are living in Iraq alone they are from ottoman empire.
yep, for this particular reason i would love to do a DNA test.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185

View attachment 922105

or kivanc

View attachment 922106

or serdar

View attachment 922107
I’d say turkey is the most diverse country in the region barring Israel. The definition of “Turk” is very recent. A lot of Turks have balkans ancestry and even Nordic ancestry when they were taken as slaves under the ottomans

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I’d say turkey is the most diverse country in the region barring Israel. The definition of “Turk” is very recent. A lot of Turks have balkans ancestry and even Nordic ancestry when they were taken as slaves under the ottomans
i know about balkan but nordic? i didn’t know of that, link plz

i know that even Celtic people claimed Anatolia as their home at one point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
i know about balkan but nordic? i didn’t know of that, link plz

i know that even Celtic people claimed Anatolia as their home at one point.
I meant Nordic as in phenotype. It’s not uncommon to see people from Serbia and Croatia with blonde hair and blue eyes. But Sweden did trade some slaves with the ottomans too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and turkproducer
Arab mogs BBC but like 80% of this userbase is Arab. if your such moggers why are you the majority?
nicolas cage laughing GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Facially, ugliest Arab mogs the most attractive black man.

But sexually, socially niggers are gigamoggers. The ugliest "blackcel" even lifemog any Chaddam or Mohammed.

Just remember which parts of the world are still having babies. Arabs only have kids if they muh oppress wahmen. :soy:

It is the destiny that's has been written.

Nigeria, the next China by 2100. :chad:

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater and Kamui

Users who are viewing this thread

Back