Beat up an autistic redditor type mf today

kroenenmaxx

kroenenmaxx

every day above ground is a good day
There was some loser socially retarded kid who was talking shit about my friend behind his back so i went up to him and said "pussy ass bitch wont even say it to his face" and he started telling me to "grow up" and other goofy fucking insults only old niggas use. So i caught him off guard and quickly punched him in the nose and then hit his stomach till he was down and shook like a bitch. It was outside of school on the walk home and i got caught and now im suspended.

People like that nigga honestly need to get beat tf up. Socially retarded niggas think life is just video games, references, and unfunny ass fucking jokes about 3 year old memes or wtv.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: ASM5, slavicpsycho, AlbinoMaxxer and 1 other person
There was some loser socially retarded kid who was talking shit about my friend behind his back so i went up to him and said "pussy ass bitch wont even say it to his face" and he started telling me to "grow up" and other goofy fucking insults only old niggas use. So i caught him off guard and quickly punched him in the nose and then hit his stomach till he was down and shook like a bitch. It was outside of school on the walk home and i got caught and now im suspended.

People like that nigga honestly need to get beat tf up. Socially retarded niggas think life is just video games, references, and unfunny ass fucking jokes about 3 year old memes or wtv.

• Woah
Reactions: kroenenmaxx

future copypasta

Hopefully you get other achievements besides beating losers up, and I guarantee he was smaller than you.

Nice move, Will Smith

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Trilogy, mogstars and 2 others
afro-tales-from-the-basement

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and kroenenmaxx
We got a badass over her, taking cheap shots is something a “pussy ass bitch” would do so your very hypocritical.

• +1
Reactions: yirma19, mazzi and 📎♿️⚙️
Hopefully you get other achievements besides beating losers up, and I guarantee he was smaller than you.

Nice move, Will Smith
he was like 2 inches shoter than me nigga

We got a badass over her, taking cheap shots is something a “pussy ass bitch” would do so your very hypocritical.
i just had no control and that mf was causing problems for everyone else

i just had no control and that mf was causing problems for everyone else
A true man doesn't beat, he forgives. You'll wind up in deep shit down the road if you do shit like this.

Increase your social status by beating up people who are not only weak but people who others WANT to see beat up (ugly autists) without the risk of getting your ass beat yourself and have people lose respect for you..
Its a mog or get mogged world

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, lunin7, mazzi and 2 others
Increase your social status by beating up people who are not only weak but people who others WANT to see beat up (ugly autistis) without the risk of getting your ass beat yourself and have people lose respect for you..
real asf

• JFL
Reactions: mazzi
A true man doesn't beat, he forgives. You'll wind up in deep shit down the road if you do shit like this.
you're right. i need to stop acting on instinct so much ngl its caused me issues

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mazzi and Deleted member 56171
Increase your social status by beating up people who are not only weak but people who others WANT to see beat up (ugly autists) without the risk of getting your ass beat yourself and have people lose respect for you..
Nah thats still a coward thing to do idc. At least dont hit him with a cheap shot.

Nah thats still a coward thing to do idc. At least dont hit him with a cheap shot.
i was just talking w him and i hit him, and he was close up in my face so the nigga was basically asking for it

Hope he stabs you in the neck with a screwdriver

Hope he stabs you in the neck with a screwdriver
womp womp nigga already showed that mf wsg so he aint gonna fuck w nobody anymore cope