Been going out with a girl 9 years younger than me recently

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
End of May this 19 y.o. German girl found my insta through common followers and slid into my DM. After exchanging a few words we decided to meet up. She was already very intimate towards me from the start, and we had sex on our 3rd date. Now we're meeting up 2-3 times a week (she lives 100km away from me).

Pros about her :
- Very good body : tall (170cm), big tits(34D), big ass, long legs. Could be a model if her tits were less saggy.
- Light green eyes
- Willing to fulfill my sexual fantasies
- Still kinda unexperienced in sex so I can unlock her fantasies
- Doesn't have any male friends
- Doesn't like drinking / smoking / clubbing at all
- Willing to learn my language (French)
- Always laughing and soft spoken when around me, never bitchy or nasty
- Makes everything easy for me so I don't have to make any efforts

Cons about her :
- Face is a 4psl at best with some significant flaws (UEE, flat chin, no bones whatsoever).
- Thin light blonde hair (she dyed her eyebrows black)
- Pale skin that never gets tanned
- Already spreading my name all around in her circles while I want to stay low key before my looksmaxing is completed
- Might be a liability for my looksmaxing plans since she's already getting very attached. I need to find some excuses for my post surgery downtime.

I do enjoy spending time with her - that feeling of being admired and being young again, but the blackpill is still haunting me. I can't stop myself from looking at more attractive girls and feeling sad. She already talked about LTR prospects several times, to which I always said "Well, you know that relationships, affaires, f+ etc., they are all etiquettes, why labeling ourselves with that? If we were in an official relationship we wouldn't be so chilled anymore. We'd tend to think too much, get anxious, get jealous etc."

While that was not completely a lie, the another half of the truth is, if she looked like this :
IMG 20200626 212514
IMG 20200626 212544
IMG 20200626 212635

and has the same personality. I'd probably commit to her :feelshah:

That said it still feels nice to mess around with her. She's the first western woman I've messed around with since 2016 (was only banging EE girls in the mean time), and the youngest one since 2010. She is also very honest about why she's into me, saying "I like your body, your hair, your eyes, everything" (she even uses my back muscle pic as lockscreen JFL) , which is a solid validation of my looksmaxing endeavors.

I already made an appointment for my lower eyelid surgery + lateral canthoplasty for 7th August. And I'm already looking into possible lower third surgeries. The girl is nice but it's no point giving up my looksmaxing ambitions for her. It's not only about getting a better looking gf, but also being a giga mogger, becoming semi famous and getting that constant huge dopamine rush - a wish that she can't fulfill for me.

It's all or nothing. Get looks or die.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: saltii131, Deleted member 2621, Deleted member 39 and 36 others
Nice fam. You are doing 1000% better then i am. I just blow it with women 24/7. I think ur on a good path to finding ur soul mate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, MogTheMogger, Zercic and 4 others
Creater of iconic quote is Back. " Be Chad or Die Trying"

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tyronecell, MogTheMogger, Warlow and 6 others
Life was wasted indeed

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
show face or meaningless convo honestly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, SubhumanCurrycel, Raddemon and 1 other person
Wow nice job i guess body isn't cope

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
LUCKY :rage:

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
I realy hope you fucking die I realy do, I would sell my mother for a tall white girl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper, aphoria, Deleted member 5891 and 6 others
Tits or gtfo

good luck with your looksmaxxing pal,we're all gonna make it

You can legit be my dad ngl

Why humblebrag if you're not gonna show pics of either you or the chick? Just comes off as an obvious larp.

End of May this 19 y.o. German girl found my insta through common followers and slid into my DM. After exchanging a few words we decided to meet up. She was already very intimate towards me from the start, and we had sex on our 3rd date. Now we're meeting up 2-3 times a week (she lives 100km away from me).

Pros about her :
- Very good body : tall (170cm), big tits(34D), big ass, long legs. Could be a model if her tits were less saggy.
- Light green eyes

Cons about her :
- Face is a 4psl at best with some significant flaws (UEE, flat chin, no bones whatsoever).
- Already spreading my name all around in her circles while I want to stay low key before my looksmaxing is completed
- Might be a liability for my looksmaxing plans since she's already getting very attached. I need to find some excuses for my post surgery downtime.

I do enjoy spending time with her - that feeling of being admired and being young again, but the blackpill is still haunting me. I can't stop myself from looking at more attractive girls and feeling sad. She already talked about LTR prospects several times, to which I always said "Well, you know that relationships, affaires, f+ etc., they are all etiquettes, why labeling ourselves with that? If we were in an official relationship we wouldn't be so chilled anymore. We'd tend to think too much, get anxious, get jealous etc."

While that was not completely a lie, the another half of the truth is, if she looked like this :
View attachment 478755View attachment 478756View attachment 478757

That said it still feels nice to mess around with her. She's the first western woman I've messed around with since 2016 (was only banging EE girls in the mean time), and the youngest one since 2010. She is also very honest about why she's into me, saying "I like your body, your hair, your eyes, everything" (she even uses my back muscle pic as lockscreen JFL) , which is a solid validation of my looksmaxing endeavors.

I already made an appointment for my lower eyelid surgery + lateral canthoplasty for 7th August. And I'm already looking into possible lower third surgeries. The girl is nice but it's no point giving up my looksmaxing ambitions for her. It's not only about getting a better looking gf, but also being a giga mogger, becoming semi famous and getting that constant huge dopamine rush - a wish that she can't fulfill for me.

cope. i mog you give me her number

Pros about her :
- Light green eyes

Cons about her :

Parisian golden curry will steal her from you
Screenshot 20200720 144216 Samsung Internet

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe

Pros about her :
- Light green eyes

Cons about her :

Honestly very based. Everyone should know that you cant stop your progress for emotional femoid creatures. She might like you now, but its not guarantee that she will in 1 year, heck even 6 months.

Looksmaxxing is a life long task and comes before anything else, even before family. Because if youre looksmaxed to a high degree, you could always start a new family and if it fails another family and so on. You cant do that if you let yourself go and prioritize wife and family.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: saltii131, Deleted member 39, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
Honestly very based. Everyone should know that you cant stop your progress for emotional femoid creatures. She might like you now, but its not guarantee that she will in 1 year, heck even 6 months.

Looksmaxxing is a life long task and comes before anything else, even before family. Because if youre looksmaxed to a high degree, you could always start a new family and if it fails another family and so on. You cant do that if you let yourself go and prioritize wife and family.
That's true but people tend to underestimate the fact that good times with the opposite sex is very likely to kill your ambition and determination. I remember there was a member on this site who used to be very based yet started to consider marrying his new gf several months after they got together. That's also the reason why I decided to come back to this site. The daily blackpill is essential to keep me on the right track.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: saltii131, Deleted member 5891, Patient A and 3 others
That's true but people tend to underestimate the fact that good times with the opposite sex is very likely to kill your ambition and determination. I remember there was a member on this site who used to be very based yet started to consider marrying his new gf several months after they got together. That's also the reason why I decided to come back to this site. The daily blackpill is essential to keep me on the right track.
Yeah thats a huge weakness, that makes many men lose their ambition to keep improving and looksmaxing when they have good times with a foid, which is only a downwards spiral.

The initial "excitement" and "novelty" of the new partner vanishes rather fast, one has to be prepared for times after that, cause nothing is eternal. You might like her now and in 1 year, but in 2 you might not any more, same for her. Gotta always be prepared for what comes "after", become more often than not, "after" comes sooner than one expects.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
don't ever cuff her bro, keep her on her toes

What is your PSL OP?

The initial "excitement" and "novelty" of the new partner vanishes rather fast, one has to be prepared for times after that, cause nothing is eternal. You might like her now and in 1 year, but in 2 you might not any more, same for her. Gotta always be prepared for what comes "after", become more often than not, "after" comes sooner than one expects.
Know that too good tbh. I used to be in LTR where we even started talking marriage and kids but everything went shit 1-2 years later.

It's indeed a human weakness to be content with the initial excitement. As blackpilled as I am I need to constantly remind myself of it before falling too deep, especially when she talked about going on vacation together for example.

• +1
Reactions: justforkicks and Ascendant
lets fucking go, i missed your threads. also post her body op. nothing to lose

• +1
Reactions: justforkicks and Ascendant
Know that too good tbh. I used to be in LTR where we even started talking marriage and kids but everything went shit 1-2 years later.

It's indeed a human weakness to be content with the initial excitement. As blackpilled as I am I need to constantly remind myself of it before falling too deep, especially when she talked about going on vacation together for example.
Good post, agree. I would also only go on vacation together if it was a legit LTR already or even plans of marrying etc.

• +1
Reactions: justforkicks
She is in Germany and you're in France and you're meeting 3 times a week?

wtf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justforkicks and SpearOfOrion
I've compromised when I was young but never below 5 psl.
Respect yourself bro.

• +1
Good job OP

• +1
Winning age wise.

It's cool to play the field.
it's cool to go into more commiment and go LTR with a really good fit, as well.

Each has it's good and bad points

• +1
Reactions: Usum and justforkicks
  • +1
Truth.
Although in a liet version.
I went from like PSL 4- to PSL3 during my 4 year LTR. Basically, not caring much about apprearance as I did before

• +1
Reactions: justforkicks and Deleted member 616
Truth.
Although in a liet version.
I went from like PSL 4- to PSL3 during my 4 year LTR. Basically, not caring much about apprearance as I did before
My ex told me I was "obsessed with my appearance", "I just want a normal guy, not a model".

JFL @ her.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Usum and justforkicks
Wish you well. May u breed warrior blackpilled children with her

• Love it
  • +1
My ex told me I was "obsessed with my appearance", "I just want a normal guy, not a model".

JFL @ her.
Yeah.
JFL @ her.

AND, even is your LTR wants a lesser looking/normal dude.

It's your appearance.
+ Halo effect from good looks: RUN much much further then dating. It's usefull for work, getting help from others, and so on.
So bitch gotta back off. And let you claim myour time that needs to be spend on looksmaxxing to stay good looking.

Proofs. Looks go far beyong dating.

• +1
I would never ever date a girl 3 times before having first sex.
9yr difference will not work with ltr, keep her as a fuckbuddy and search for a bit older ltr.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Mr.cope, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
Based never date a women older then 24

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sytyl, Warlow, turbocuckcel_7000000 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
You're GL though :feelsrope:
Plus early blackpill, you'll ascend hard.
Thanks habibi.
Started gymcelling again and hopefully i'll be able to get a proper tan this summer.
+ planning on running some ostarine soon ngl

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
I would never ever date a girl 3 times before having first sex.
9yr difference will not work with ltr, keep her as a fuckbuddy and search for a bit older ltr.
9 year age difference is not that big a deal. I think.
LTR as in for lifetime it will likely not woprk, but that's the same for everyone also same aged people nowadays.
my mother was 28 years younger then my stepfather, and they were together when he passed away for 30 years.

SO I wouldn't focus to much on the age thing.
Most people don't havelife long or long relationships anymore anyways.

ALSO. Looking for a LTYR and not accepting a woman taking 3 dates before fucking you. I dunno, about finding LTR that way. If a chick has zero long game, and fucks you on the first date, she has zero LTR game usually. Assuming such man is a normie. Obvioulsy for Chad apply different rules

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000 and Deleted member 616
Based never date a women older then 24
That's one of my looksmaxing goals ngl. Talked with several foids older than 25 and it never ended up well.

• +1
Reactions: Usum and Deleted member 6873
Didnt read much but are ypu looksmaxed hard?

if she can cook and is good with kids it’s a keeper

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
dn rd

• +1
mogs me tbh

• +1