Been going out with a girl 9 years younger than me recently

@Lifewasted Are you sure about this? Surely once you find a 6PSL stacy you'll just wish you had 7PSL gigastacy. If girls were as picky as you you wouldn't get pussy at all lol

End of May this 19 y.o. German girl found my insta through common followers and slid into my DM. After exchanging a few words we decided to meet up. She was already very intimate towards me from the start, and we had sex on our 3rd date. Now we're meeting up 2-3 times a week (she lives 100km away from me).

Pros about her :
- Very good body : tall (170cm), big tits(34D), big ass, long legs. Could be a model if her tits were less saggy.
- Light green eyes
- Willing to fulfill my sexual fantasies
- Still kinda unexperienced in sex so I can unlock her fantasies
- Doesn't have any male friends
- Doesn't like drinking / smoking / clubbing at all
- Willing to learn my language (French)
- Always laughing and soft spoken when around me, never bitchy or nasty
- Makes everything easy for me so I don't have to make any efforts

Cons about her :
- Face is a 4psl at best with some significant flaws (UEE, flat chin, no bones whatsoever).
- Thin light blonde hair (she dyed her eyebrows black)
- Pale skin that never gets tanned
- Already spreading my name all around in her circles while I want to stay low key before my looksmaxing is completed
- Might be a liability for my looksmaxing plans since she's already getting very attached. I need to find some excuses for my post surgery downtime.

I do enjoy spending time with her - that feeling of being admired and being young again, but the blackpill is still haunting me. I can't stop myself from looking at more attractive girls and feeling sad. She already talked about LTR prospects several times, to which I always said "Well, you know that relationships, affaires, f+ etc., they are all etiquettes, why labeling ourselves with that? If we were in an official relationship we wouldn't be so chilled anymore. We'd tend to think too much, get anxious, get jealous etc."

While that was not completely a lie, the another half of the truth is, if she looked like this :
View attachment 478755View attachment 478756View attachment 478757
and has the same personality. I'd probably commit to her :feelshah:

That said it still feels nice to mess around with her. She's the first western woman I've messed around with since 2016 (was only banging EE girls in the mean time), and the youngest one since 2010. She is also very honest about why she's into me, saying "I like your body, your hair, your eyes, everything" (she even uses my back muscle pic as lockscreen JFL) , which is a solid validation of my looksmaxing endeavors.

I already made an appointment for my lower eyelid surgery + lateral canthoplasty for 7th August. And I'm already looking into possible lower third surgeries. The girl is nice but it's no point giving up my looksmaxing ambitions for her. It's not only about getting a better looking gf, but also being a giga mogger, becoming semi famous and getting that constant huge dopamine rush - a wish that she can't fulfill for me.

It's all or nothing. Get looks or die.
How old are you?

I don't see what the problem is here. How is you fucking some girl going to hinder looksmaxing? She doesn't seem to be asking you for money.

Know that too good tbh. I used to be in LTR where we even started talking marriage and kids but everything went shit 1-2 years later.

It's indeed a human weakness to be content with the initial excitement. As blackpilled as I am I need to constantly remind myself of it before falling too deep, especially when she talked about going on vacation together for example.
I think in these times if you are over 25 it's over. Looksmaxing doesn't make you younger.