Before/After Fox Eye surgery on male in Turkey. From NCT to PCT. Good or bad results? [PICS]

Linoob

Linoob

Diamond
cQlNATc.jpg

The dude has super gay brows and lashes but I can't help but these results would look good on the average dude with NCT?

Not to mention it also gave him arched eyebrows. Killed two birds.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: niqfan625, Demonstrator, Barbarossa_ and 1 other person
from gay cuck to gay slayer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625, MentalistKebab, SteveRogers and 19 others
Lashes are good but brows gay

Good result but brows are very gay

Brows look atrocious.

Guys, forget about his overly groomed brows and lashes.

Pay attention to the soft tissue results.

Damn it not bad, but there is no guarantee that this guy isnt squinting or whatever

• JFL
Reactions: Demonstrator
Someone should seriously ask Taban for his thoughts on the “Cat/Fox/Bella/Sexy Eye Surgery” Trend. It’s all the same procedure just being marketed differently, and iirc, the results are only temporary, and the vast majority look fake af

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, Deleted member 2227, Barbarossa_ and 7 others
Someone should seriously ask Taban for his thoughts on the “Cat/Fox/Bella/Sexy Eye Surgery” Trend. It’s all the same procedure just being marketed differently, and iirc, the results are only temporary, and the vast majority look fake af
Im pretty sure Taban can give better results without this gay touch.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_, ScramFranklin, Luke LLL and 1 other person
Yes 100%. I just meant that I’d read somewhere that this procedure is actually bad to get, but can’t remember the explanation given, so maybe Taban can give good reasoning behind why this is just a bad surgery trend.

Yes 100%. I just meant that I’d read somewhere that this procedure is actually bad to get, but can’t remember the explanation given, so maybe Taban can give good reasoning behind why this is just a bad surgery trend.

I just sent him an email with example.

Almost asking him to tell me why we all shouldn't be going and getting this procedure done.

We'll see what he has to say.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Agentof Evolution and Luke LLL
I just sent him an email with example.

Almost asking him to tell me why we all shouldn't be going and getting this procedure done.

We'll see what he has to say.
Did you add a general description of the procedure? I believe the they use staples or something to tighten the skin from underneath. Something similar to that. Rodrigo Alvez got it done

Did you add a general description of the procedure? I believe the they use staples or something to tighten the skin from underneath. Something similar to that. Rodrigo Alvez got it done

I basically said that it's booming abroad and many men and women are going for the procedure but I didn't know exactly how it was done.

I was prompting him to break it down / explain it to me.

Surely a man of his status in his field would already be full versed on the procedure.

Here are some pics that can maybe give him a better idea of what’s being done
28F96881 2986 42DD 8829 006A5B248218
7CC88C9D 845F 4D2F 97F7 0616750FFE48

DE2F36D6 F1AE 48F8 846C 2F357F3B8198

66565360 48BB 4CE9 B388 1D652D398726
F1ED6495 F055 4C92 AD06 947E6DDBA285

I basically said that it's booming abroad and many men and women are going for the procedure but I didn't know exactly how it was done.

I was prompting him to break it down / explain it to me.

Surely a man of his status in his field would already be full versed on the procedure.
I believe it’s a new take on just an excessive skin lift

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: niqfan625, Adreyan, Deleted member 1553 and 5 others
Lol why did his eyebrows change?

Here are some pics that can maybe give him a better idea of what’s being done
View attachment 284778View attachment 284779
View attachment 284780
View attachment 284782View attachment 284781

I believe it’s a new take on just an excessive skin lift

Legend.

I'll send these through if he's confused.

What you fail to understand though is that these guys are only charging 600 euros for the procedure with literally tons of images to back up their results.

600 euros vs 20k USD.

Yes, it could go wrong. But I haven't seen many bad examples of this on men.

Only those who look "overdone".

If you choose a surgeon wisely whom has experience on males, and go for a more conservative approach, this could be life-changing for us.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
My thoughts exactly, this is all lower eyelid retraction correction with the use of some type of graft and aggressive canthopexy.

Oh and a gay ass looking lateral brow lift, maybe some upper eyelid filler at the inner corners too.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AllBrainsNeedednow and Golden Glass
this is not in turkey, dont just label shit without paying attention

in pic it says "alla dubasova" and under that "vrach, kosmetolog" in russian which means doctor, cosmetologist,beautician so this result belongs to probably a russian doctor from paris

there are doctors who do this dumb shit in turkey too, you are right but just dont label stuff without paying attention to details, thx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, middayshowers, HighIQcel and 4 others
Would a standard canthoplast( or whatever the name is to fix NCT) be better than this shit? Looks gay and fake as fuck, and I would bet the results are not permanent at all

cQlNATc.jpg

The dude has super gay brows and lashes but I can't help but these results would look good on the average dude with NCT?

Not to mention it also gave him arched eyebrows. Killed two birds.
Minimal change but he does look better.

Not even sure why we're even acknowledging these meme procedures though, all you need to do is visit Taban.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL, Gaia262 and Adrenochrome
where in Turkey was done this procedure?what dr and clinic?

Meme surgery

looks gross and fake and gay

taban mogs

• +1
Reactions: Zoneator, Luke LLL, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
This procedure looks better on the women imo.

• +1
Reactions: Linoob
no eyes for that shitty recessed maxilla

looks gross and fake and gay
View attachment 287588
taban mogs
Taban changed this bitches life forever; NGL now I know why some folks are against plastic surgery. Imagine marrying this chick thinking her eye area is good and then your kid comes out with a droopy lower eyelid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Linoob and Vidyacoper
Looks bad JFL

I know I’m not looking at his eyebrows I’m just looking at his eyes

No one in her right mind would look at his eyes and say “wow he is hot” 😂

Imagine falling for the meme

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Deleted member 3962
Looks like there's some dried semen on his eyelashes. He should've removed that before getting surgery tbh ngl.

Screen Shot 2020 03 02 at 14901 AM
Screen Shot 2020 03 02 at 14905 AM

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3962