Before and after results of topical minoxidil on eyebrows

Neko arc 14's

Neko arc 14's

I have finished all my homework 😼[:v ou yia]
The first 2 photos were already months ago (I had not used minoxidil), I used castor oil and then I tried a product with different oils (they got a little darker, they also had some shine) the last 2 photos were during the minoxidil (about 2 months, with the passage of weeks I saw a brutal growth of the eyebrows that I had never seen before, I really do not know how to explain it but this has been the best thing I've tried (By the way, the product did not irritate my skin, I used the kirkland brand. )

Resultados Con Minoxidil

• +1
Reactions: Arditi, KING REIDYZ, Sens and 3 others
James sapphire

• +1
Reactions: kebab, Arditi, KING REIDYZ and 1 other person
yawn dnrd

• Ugh..
Reactions: Amadeus
Nice result. ive been doing minox+castor oil same for almost 2 months now and also seeing growth

• Love it
Reactions: Neko arc 14's
The first 2 photos were already months ago (I had not used minoxidil), I used castor oil and then I tried a product with different oils (they got a little darker, they also had some shine) the last 2 photos were during the minoxidil (about 2 months, with the passage of weeks I saw a brutal growth of the eyebrows that I had never seen before, I really do not know how to explain it but this has been the best thing I've tried (By the way, the product did not irritate my skin, I used the kirkland brand. )

View attachment 2416250
lifefuel this shit gave me dopamine thank you, did you use foam and what percent and what is your routine? please tell thanks

lifefuel this shit gave me dopamine thank you, did you use foam and what percent and what is your routine? please tell thanks
Minoxidil Liquid 5%, I varied between applying it 1 to 2 times a day (in the morning and before bedtime) I used about 2 bottles (I applied it with a cotton swab although I used to simply use my finger after washing my face)

View attachment 2416250
@curlyheadjames alt?

good results brah

View attachment 2416250
does the new hair fall if u stop using minox?

does the new hair fall if u stop using minox?
Yes, sorry for replying so late, I was waiting to see if I had the shedding effect after stopping the minoxidil, apparently it did happen, however, it was mild, I used it again recently and it grew out quickly.