Before you attempt heightmaxxing (Aromasin)

D

Deleted member 28722

5’10 pill also destroyed me
Before you even attempt this shit. Understand a lot of the people who are going to give u info on this shit are retarded and never actually attempted anything, they will want to use u as a Guinea pig. They will tell u to take 12.5 mg aromasin a day or 25mg. What they won’t tell u is this dose is way to fucking much. I got a blood test today and I will be posting the results twmr morning. What that faggot doctor told me was my estrogen levels were at fucking 6. 6!. And this was on 12.5mg a day. I’m far from skinny and I am muscle and lean. You fucking retards. Don’t ever listen to this community about height. Never. Don’t use an AI. If your above the age of 15.5 your fucking done anyways.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: eyebagcel, dannydipss, zan and 2 others
Keep coping while we looksmaxxers ascend with aromasin.

• +1
Reactions: chicolachowskijr
Before you even attempt this shit. Understand a lot of the people who are going to give u info on this shit are retarded and never actually attempted anything, they will want to use u as a Guinea pig. They will tell u to take 12.5 mg aromasin a day or 25mg. What they won’t tell u is this dose is way to fucking much. I got a blood test today and I will be posting the results twmr morning. What that faggot doctor told me was my estrogen levels were at fucking 6. 6!. And this was on 12.5mg a day. I’m far from skinny and I am muscle and lean. You fucking retards. Don’t ever listen to this community about height. Never. Don’t use an AI. If your above the age of 15.5 your fucking done anyways.
true,i took hgh and developed acromegaly and also took 12.5 mg aromasin,i developed depression bcs of it,if youre over 14 its already too late

I’m Norwood 2 now, my eyebrows came out and my hair is thin as fuck. Yes my temples receded that much. This was on 12.5mg a day. Although this is decent lighting. If I took a picture of the back of my head it’s fucked. Bald spots etc etc. but I won’t expose myself like that. For now I’ll show you my hairline after aromasin. Kill yourself. It’s over.
030A2BC2 2D3F 4DCC BEA8 675A587DBAF7

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: garoupilled_, Deleted member 28774, kimtaehyung and 1 other person
Keep coping while we looksmaxxers ascend with aromasin.
You won’t grow a mm. You don’t have the money I had to afford pharma HGH

heightmaxxing is cope

• JFL
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, Deleted member 28774 and RamRanchCowboy
'muh joined monday" mf u joined 3 months before i did :lul: :lul:
This is my 2nd account on here retard. 💀 your from TikTok. Gtfo out of here. My first account was banned

They will tell u to take 12.5 mg aromasin a day or 25mg.
basic research suggests otherwise don't listen to retards on forums alone

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
basic research suggests otherwise don't listen to retards on forums alone
true,i took hgh and developed acromegaly and also took 12.5 mg aromasin,i developed depression bcs of it,if youre over 14 its already too late
How old and how long were u on it for

thats what you get for taking pills for breast cancer patients, nigga.

i have been reading about it and i came to the conlusion that 6.25 mg ever second day is enough without sides and i did this on my own idk who u r listening too

Aromasin makes u suicidal

i have been reading about it and i came to the conlusion that 6.25 mg ever second day is enough without sides and i did this on my own idk who u r listening too
Your a literal retard. Stop talking please.

Promise you 6.25 isn’t enough for you. I got a hormonal profile done and it appears I am extremely sensitive. You didn’t research shit. If you did u would find out 50mg only results in a 38% decrease. Just kill yourself

Promise you 6.25 isn’t enough for you. I got a hormonal profile done and it appears I am extremely sensitive. You didn’t research shit. If you did u would find out 50mg only results in a 38% decrease. Just kill yourself
where r u researching

12.5 per day is the minimum in clinical trials

where r u researching
Actual medical trials in which aromasin was used on men. 💀 fucking retard. I’ve been researching this shit before ur sorry ass ever lurked on this forum

12.5 per day is the minimum in clinical trials
Dude u were literally saying 12.5 a day was too much the other day

What side effects did you experience at 6.6 e? I've been playing with dosage and haven't noticed any physical effects but I genuinely think its affecting my cognitive ability. Will try and get a blood test in the near future, but am still shooting in the dark for now.

Actual medical trials in which aromasin was used on men. 💀 fucking retard. I’ve been researching this shit before ur sorry ass ever lurked on this forum
link

What side effects did you experience at 6.6 e? I've been playing with dosage and haven't noticed any physical effects but I genuinely think its affecting my cognitive ability. Will try and get a blood test in the near future, but am still shooting in the dark for now.
If your estrogen is too low it will 100% fuck with your cognitive ability

https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to...revent-minimize-them-a-detailed-guide.485118/

I’m Norwood 2 now, my eyebrows came out and my hair is thin as fuck. Yes my temples receded that much. This was on 12.5mg a day. Although this is decent lighting. If I took a picture of the back of my head it’s fucked. Bald spots etc etc. but I won’t expose myself like that. For now I’ll show you my hairline after aromasin. Kill yourself. It’s over.
. View attachment 2371729
did you grow yet

what do you recommend for ai then

Heightmaxxing is cope
Now your E and collagen is nuked but it will be fixed in a couple of months

Freak4Life was a dumbass. Even in clinical trials 25mg only reduced ur E2 by 38%. It’s impossible to actually crash ur E2 as a healthy male
Send link