Being a late bloomer is mental suicide

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
- Been fat, ugly and invisible to girls my whole life until late teenhood.
- Got in good shape and looksmaxed, but by then the mental damage was done.
- Missed out on critical social experience, now I spend my life seeking validation. I don’t even care about getting pussy. I’m constantly taking selfies and looking in the mirror. I have mild social anxiety and BDD.
- I regularly get IOIS and get called good looking but the mental torment never stops.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 21796 and 42 others
I think I have amnesia because I don’t remember asking

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Darwined, dar, Deleted member 12867 and 43 others
People always post their opinions and life stories here without being asked, I’m letting people know how brutal this is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, Deleted member 8318, Deleted member 5048 and 15 others
People always post their opinions and life stories here without being asked, I’m letting people know how brutal this is
He has autism that's why he is so retarded. He is known for that. @Ethnicope can confirm

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Darkstrand, turkproducer and 4 others
Asked

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat
Exact same experiences here: Late-blooming DESTROYS your mind.

What destroyed me the most was the social-pill. I started socializing a lot after I got good-looking and even if I acted like a total autist it was basically impossible to end up at the bottom of the social dominance ladder. (Which was basically my standard position during my whole youth as an ugly guy) People would standard take a liking in you, throw you opportunities, invite you to shit, praise mediocre performances.

But I could never enjoy it. It only further confirmed the blackpill and made me realize how pointless and meaningless socializing is since all it comes down to is looks. So I still ended up unvalidated lmao.

Socializing is easier and better than ever, but I have never isolated myself more than now.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, ezio6, ifyouwannabemylover and 11 others
Shut up and embrace your positive changes. There are people who get zero IOIs and you’re talking about suicide while getting them. Learn to be grateful.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
no being a late bloomer is ideal. everyone looks like shit whilst you are a demigod.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and zygosisall
no being a late bloomer is ideal. everyone looks like shit whilst you are a demigod.
Physically it’s good obviously, but you are mentally dead so it doesn’t even matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, Deleted member 8318, Deleted member 5048 and 7 others
Yes, I'm one of those late bloomers and my psyche has been fucked up irreversibly to a point where I'm not considered a human being anymore.

Even if you lose your virginity in 20s you will be damaged irrevocably.

I will probably end my life in suicide or ERmaxxed.

No amount of sex with old roasties will compensate for lack of teenage love and lack of prime jbs.

Also, I'm currently forced to beta buxx, so shame me for being such a loser!

I'm a walking corpse

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, Tallooksmaxxer, ezio6 and 9 others
I can relatealso a bit to the late-bloomer sydrome. Although I'm still not really blooming imo; but still improving on loosk so who knows where it ends.

But. even with the progress I made. The self-esteem type of damange from childhood times is always there and more present then for people that didn't have that. It's not easy. Even compliments are doubted, "are they sincere/real or ...". Also still the mindset, of expecting rejection. And expecting to be bthering someone, even though with maybe improvements you made; they are delighted that they have a chance to meet/chat with you.
FuckedUp. The only thing that can overwrite it a bit; is a shit-ton of positive experiences. Maybe need to go an Asian country, and get a massive ego stroke.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, Deleted member 5048, volcelfatcel and 5 others
Socializing is easier and better than ever, but I have never isolated myself more than now.
This paradox right here is the killer.

You will be happier but at the same time more miserable.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, volcelfatcel, Darkstrand and 3 others
Physically it’s good obviously, but you are mentally dead so it doesn’t even matter
bdd is not real. you aren't GL if girls don't blow you on the spot. simple as that.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and turkproducer
Also, I'm currently forced to beta buxx, so shame me for being such a loser!
#metoo in my lats LTR. I vowed to never be betabuxx again; with the 1 exception when it would concern the raising of MY OWN child(ren).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
#metoo in my lats LTR. I vowed to never be betabuxx again; with the 1 exception when it would concern the raising of MY OWN child(ren).
I'm a facecel and my gf is way hotter than other girls her age, but I know that if I had a non-flat embryonic face I wouldn't have to beta bux to get her holes. This life is torture and I wish death upon human species. I wish someone kills me in drive-by shooting and I bleed on pavement like the shit waste of DNA I am and then someone release anthrax in city water source

People need to die and suffer, 2020 needs cleansing

yes I am edgelord fuck you

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ezio6, EverythingMattersCel, .👽. and 4 others
bdd is not real. you aren't GL if girls don't blow you on the spot. simple as that.
Wow, you need to leave your basement.

I’ve seen chads getting constantly rejected in nightclubs nearly every weekend

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ezio6, EverythingMattersCel, Yerico7 and 2 others
Holy fuck man, are you my twin ? Exactly the same thing. Teenage years, I got attention from girls but being chubby + having gyno made me a mentalcel. I was teased a lot by guys, and it just made things worse. I played vidya all day long, coomed 5 times a day, didn't go out for months at a time, which fucked up my posture, made me even fatter and definitely fucked my growth. On a mental level, I became fearful of people and the real world in general. I felt weak and worthless.

However, it changed in 2018. I lost a bunch of weight, got gyno surgery, started taking care of my hair and skin, then discovered lookism. If it wasn't lookism, I'd still consider myself bad looking. But now I realize I have some really good traits (amongst few bad ones), and understand why I get IOIs, so I'm less anxious than before, and definitely more comfortable with women.

But there's still something lacking... as you said, the mental damage is done. I regret not knowing teenage love (except some long distance gfs). It's like I only live for IOIs nowadays, trying to compensate for all the opportunities I missed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, Timelessbrah, Deleted member 8318 and 11 others
But there's still something lacking... as you said, the mental damage is done. I regret not knowing teenage love (except some long distance gfs). It's like I only live for IOIs nowadays. I just want to compensate for all the opportunities I missed.
There is no coping out of this. We have already lost. No amount of winning from now on will compensate lack of teenage love. Only thing we can do is walk like dead men in the streets, 0 emotions, 0 feelings, only pure logic driven looksmaxxing and domination to yield revenge over the normie scum human species that they are. Ending our lives in massive cocaine fuelled ERfests and bringing chaos upon humanity as revenge for what we never had.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr SmalCox, Deleted member 21796, volcelfatcel and 8 others
The only thing that can overwrite it a bit; is a shit-ton of positive experiences. Maybe need to go an Asian country, and get a massive ego stroke.
This is what I hoped aswell, but even having a hot 19yo girlfriend (I am 24yo) for a while barely changed my self-esteem lmao.

I guess somewhere in my youth I stopped caring about love and social validation, because I wasn't getting any. The part of my brain that activates from such validation never properly developed. So now that I am getting all of that validation, my brain is physically uncapable of appreciating it.

But it might work for you and others, because I had some other fucked up shit happen in my childhood on top of being ugly so my own experiences might not apply to you. I always recommend to try out everything yourself.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, Deleted member 8318, Deleted member 5048 and 2 others
I'm a facecel and my gf is way hotter than other girls her age, but I know that if I had a non-flat embryonic face I wouldn't have to beta bux to get her holes. This life is torture and I wish death upon human species. I wish someone kills me in drive-by shooting and I bleed on pavement like the shit waste of DNA I am and then someone release anthrax in city water source

People need to die and suffer, 2020 needs cleansing

yes I am edgelord fuck you
Now spend 5 minutes every day, to search and list what you are gratefull about.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Wow, you need to leave your basement.

I’ve seen chads getting constantly rejected in nightclubs nearly every weekend

>chad
>approaching women

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and hebbewem
  • +1
Reactions: Schönling, Yerico7, volcelfatcel and 4 others
Legit. Also, the exact same feeling (if not worse) occurs when you're losing your looks (due to agepill). It's just brutal to see how your social circle is becoming more and more sparse and how you're beginning to hang out all by yourself or just rot in the house. Tbh, this is the reason why I'm (looks+money+status)maxxing rn, because rational coping would never be enough to suffice my needs once the agepill decides to show up and never leave. And I really want to keep away from irrational coping mechanisms like drugs, gambling, alcohol and smoking, those are just fucking stupid and can ruin a good mental health.

Legit. Also, the exact same feeling (if not worse) occurs when you're losing your looks (due to agepill). It's just brutal to see how your social circle is becoming more and more sparse and how you're beginning to hang out all by yourself or just rot in the house. Tbh, this is the reason why I'm (looks+money+status)maxxing rn, because rational coping would never be enough to suffice my needs once the agepill decides to show up and never leave. And I really want to keep away from irrational coping mechanisms like drugs, gambling, alcohol and smoking, those are just fucking stupid and can ruin a good mental health.
It's all about going out with a big bang in your 30s in a heroin fuelled drug orgy or ER.

How the fuck can you live with seeing looks fade? I know nothing worse imaginable.

You hardly go to live and you are already fading to shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 5061 and DarkTriadPeerReview
It's all about going out with a big bang in your 30s in a heroin fuelled drug orgy or ER.

How the fuck can you live with seeing looks fade? I know nothing worse imaginable.

You hardly go to live and you are already fading to shit.
Suicide by the time you're 30 theory, bro, looksminning = dead man walking. Just saw Alain Delon rn, demotivational as hell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048
I am looking forward to this problem

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pumpeduppecs, EverythingMattersCel, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
Suicide by the time you're 30 theory, bro, looksminning = dead man walking. Just saw Alain Delon rn, demotivational as hell
Exactly. We have to grind into our heads that WE ARE NOT HUMAN BEINGS.

SO LAWS OF HUMAN BEINGS DO NOT APPLY TO US.

We are just DEAD MEN WALKING.

ROBOTS.

Our pure goal is to maximise dopamine at any expense possible and eliminate ourselvese and preferably others (in GTA) when our luck turns bad (age).

If you are blackpilled and non-Chad there is no other option possible.

If you show nay vulnerability or feelings you will be used as beta buxx and seen as beta chump.

If you think you deserve love, true affection, happiness as a non-Chad you are mentally ill.

Only way is to disregard ALL FEELINGs, ALL MORALS, FOCUS ON HARDCORE LOOKSMAXXING WITH HIGH RISKS (LE FORT, LL), ASCEND VISUALLY AND PUMP AND DDUMP AS MANY WHORES AS POSSIBLE, THEN OVERDOSE ON HEROIN (most pleasurable drug)

FUCK THIS LIFE

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Dr SmalCox, Deleted member 21796, Deleted member 5048 and 4 others
I was an early bloomer, 9 1/2. . . . .

Last time i was good looking and woman liked me was in kindergarden, since then, my looks have been going downhill cause development, i would be happiest if i was a late bloomer, and i think that is ideal. Stop being a pussy and embrace life, it's the best to be goodlooking, and this way you probably value it more this way.
Only way is to disregard ALL FEELINGs, ALL MORALS, FOCUS ON HARDCORE LOOKSMAXXING WITH HIGH RISKS (LE FORT, LL), ASCEND VISUALLY AND PUMP AND DDUMP AS MANY WHORES AS POSSIBLE, THEN OVERDOSE ON HEROIN (most pleasurable drug)

FUCK THIS LIFE
You can also sign with cyronics institute or something similar and have a possiblity of another life (even after your overdose)

how about never blooming (me)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 5061 and 2 others
- Missed out on critical social experience, now I spend my life seeking validation. I don’t even care about getting pussy. I’m constantly taking selfies and looking in the mirror. I have mild social anxiety and BDD.
- I regularly get IOIS and get called good looking but the mental torment never stops.
this post hit different.

(I wasn’t fat but skinny ugly & invisble to girls when I was younger. Then in college people straight up compliment me and find me attractive. Now I just want validation from chicks. Feel like I’m a kid never grew up even though people see me differently.

There is no coping out of this. We have already lost. No amount of winning from now on will compensate lack of teenage love. Only thing we can do is walk like dead men in the streets, 0 emotions, 0 feelings, only pure logic driven looksmaxxing and domination to yield revenge over the normie scum human species that they are. Ending our lives in massive cocaine fuelled ERfests and bringing chaos upon humanity as revenge for what we never had.
now imagine not being able to lose your virginity even in your 20's thats me
how about never blooming (me)
over for never bloomercels

this post hit different.

(I wasn’t fat but skinny ugly & invisble to girls when I was younger. Then in college people straight up compliment me and find me attractive. Now I just want validation from chicks. Feel like I’m a kid never grew up even though people see me differently.
Same! I feel like an immature child even though I’m 25

Apparently you aren’t mentally fully matured until 25/26 so there’s still hope, I do feel better than I did last year.

Lol I'm 18 right now but I often hear you look 14, you look 15. Wtf you are 18??????? Ill prove the haters wrong once I ascended and will literally reject all whores coming at me

• Love it
Reactions: Dr SmalCox
This is how it is for me but I'm still in teens I'm just far to mentally damaged I'm incapable of relationships.

This is how it is for me but I'm still in teens I'm just far to mentally damaged I'm incapable of relationships.
Omg we are all the same in this thread haha

All I want is validation and not a relationship, fuck I’d rather have validation than sex even

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, .👽. and so_cold97
I did not aware that people have similar experiences like mine: late-bloomer

Lets define the keys but brb I am going to cry.

• +1
Reactions: so_cold97
I did not aware that people have similar experiences like mine: late-bloomer

Lets define the keys but brb I am going to cry.
We are all in the same boat brother;

Above average but not Chad + Mentalcel = Constant torment

We are all in the same boat brother;

Above average but not Chad + Mentalcel = Constant torment

Just talking to people can stress me out when people start getting nostalgic for high school. Can talk about college but anything earlier and I’m just afraid people will see through me or something. I can’t even fucking recognize myself when I was younger. I straight up deleted most photos of me under 19. I can’t get too close with anyone I can’t fucking keep up a lie. I can’t fucking fake this shit anymore. I can’t just fucking go from a normal conversation to being quiet over shit. No one would expect me to look like how I used to.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8318, Deleted member 5048, TheLordMadness and 3 others
Are you sure you were a late bloomer or you were just subhuman

Being a fucking subhuman in teen and adulthood is mental suicide

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
What age did you become good looking? I mean when did late bloomerness start?
Exact same experiences here: Late-blooming DESTROYS your mind.

What destroyed me the most was the social-pill. I started socializing a lot after I got good-looking and even if I acted like a total autist it was basically impossible to end up at the bottom of the social dominance ladder. (Which was basically my standard position during my whole youth as an ugly guy) People would standard take a liking in you, throw you opportunities, invite you to shit, praise mediocre performances.

But I could never enjoy it. It only further confirmed the blackpill and made me realize how pointless and meaningless socializing is since all it comes down to is looks. So I still ended up unvalidated lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Exactly. We have to grind into our heads that WE ARE NOT HUMAN BEINGS.

SO LAWS OF HUMAN BEINGS DO NOT APPLY TO US.

We are just DEAD MEN WALKING.

ROBOTS.

Our pure goal is to maximise dopamine at any expense possible and eliminate ourselvese and preferably others (in GTA) when our luck turns bad (age).

If you are blackpilled and non-Chad there is no other option possible.

If you show nay vulnerability or feelings you will be used as beta buxx and seen as beta chump.

If you think you deserve love, true affection, happiness as a non-Chad you are mentally ill.

FUCK THIS LIFE
you’re kind of an insane idiot

I hope no impressionable kid actually listens to what you’re saying lol

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 2846
ok bloomer

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and OCDMaxxing
Why did you think that stunded you growth? What's your height?
Holy fuck man, are you my twin ? Exactly the same thing. Teenage years, I got attention from girls but being chubby + having gyno made me a mentalcel. I was teased a lot by guys, and it just made things worse. I played vidya all day long, coomed 5 times a day, didn't go out for months at a time, which fucked up my posture, made me even fatter and definitely fucked my growth. On a mental level, I became fearful of people and the real world in general. I felt weak and worthless.

However, it changed in 2018. I lost a bunch of weight, got gyno surgery, started taking care of my hair and skin, then discovered lookism. If it wasn't lookism, I'd still consider myself bad looking. But now I realize I have some really good traits (amongst few bad ones), and understand why I get IOIs, so I'm less anxious than before, and definitely more comfortable with women.

But there's still something lacking... as you said, the mental damage is done. I regret not knowing teenage love (except some long distance gfs). It's like I only live for IOIs nowadays, trying to compensate for all the opportunities I missed.

Yeah I think I am kinda a later bloomer too tbh. I maybe started puberty when I was 14.5.

Having an early puberty almost ensures you will have a good social life in school.

That’s moi :feelswhy:

Why did you think that stunded you growth? What's your height?

I always was one of the tallest kid in class, until like 15yo. I stopped growing and am currently 5'9 (manlet territory, I know). No idea if it's due to stunted growth, but I guess sedentary lifestyle + bad nutrition definitely affected my growth in a negative manner. I could be wrong though.

Yeah I think I am kinda a later bloomer too tbh. I maybe started puberty when I was 14.5.

Having an early puberty almost ensures you will have a good social life in school.
It does? Then that may explain why I'm so NT.

I see people talking and socializing in class and it hurts. I do have a d can make friends but it's so fucking difficult for me I wish I had normal brain. Even with friends and people that would text me first say a girl that liked me I make their pussies so fucking dry with my lack of social skills it is not funny. I get so tired of texting back I will just ghost them and then they wont bother anymore I am a self sabotoging bastard due to my shit brain. I had late puberty and had feminine features up until like 15 with skinny frame I was treated like a little bitch by everyone constantly disrespected. Gymcelling and puberty helped alot but like you said once the damage is done its over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, Deleted member 8318, Deleted member 5048 and 3 others